Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rockshire's Cavern Party!

Undyne

"I didn't say I loved you...um shoot, that came out wrong, I mean, I like you, snd I think when given time, I fall in love with you, because I see how you're different from all the other mares I've met." He tried to explain.

'Well, that sounded horrible and lame...'

'Shut up, self!'

Moonstruck pulled herself out of her reverie, eyes sliding back into focus and looking at Slide with a sad smile. "Oh, you have no idea." She mumbled almost inaudibly, more to herself than anything. She took a deep breath, and sat back down beside him. She hadn't even realised she had stood up. "Calm down," she said, smiling faintly. 

Nightfall saw the reaction Star and the colt and felt nervous.

"S-Star..? What's wrong with them? You told me that they are siblings... but do they always fight like this? Or did you just meet the colt tonight, like I met Star just some short time ago?"

He shifted his hooves.

"I uh...just met them tonight." She said, watching Light and Snow argue.

She nodded at Light as he trotted off to another part of the room. "Sooo...what have you been up too recently ?" She asked, looking away from Light and up at Nightfall who was much taller than her.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall saw the reaction Star and the colt and felt nervous.

"S-Star..? What's wrong with them? You told me that they are siblings... but do they always fight like this? Or did you just meet the colt tonight, like I met Star just some short time ago?"

He shifted his hooves.

Snow relaxed when Light left and looked up at Nightfall. "No we dont usually fight, but him and his thing about me dating. Its... Ugh! You have no idea how annoying it is." Snow took a deep breath before continuing. "Sorry you had to see that, im not usually like that."
  • Brohoof 1

"I uh...just met them tonight." She said, watching Light and Snow argue.

She nodded at Light as he trotted off to another part of the room. "Sooo...what have you been up too recently ?" She asked, looking away from Light and up at Nightfall who was much taller than her.

Snow relaxed when Light left and looked up at Nightfall. "No we dont usually fight, but him and his thing about me dating. Its... Ugh! You have no idea how annoying it is." Snow took a deep breath before continuing. "Sorry you had to see that, im not usually like that."

"I've been... I- nothing, to be honest, Star."

He blushed, and Snow came up just then.

"Oh. Well, I guess my voice does carry, hm?"

He laughed nervously, magically levitating a fourth drink over to himself.

"I wish there was alcohol in these... I don't drink much, but to loosen up right now would be just great."

@,

''You know, I'm kind of feeling the same way too.'' Splinter said while looking into Rockshire's eyes while she looked into his. ''So, is this the part where we kiss?'' Splinter asked while winking. ''Yes! This might be my first kiss! Wait, I mean second.. Or third... Ah, who cares? Well, it seems like I d- Never mind.''

*Well, that was a bit... Subtle. He wants to get to kissing already... Well, lets do it, me! Go ahead and say yes!*

"Uh... Do you want to?"

*((Peanuts style)) AUGH! You messed it up, you twit! You were supposed to say yes! Now the entire mood is ruined! You stupid, stupid, stupid mare!*

"I've been... I- nothing, to be honest, Star."

He blushed, and Snow came up just then.

"Oh. Well, I guess my voice does carry, hm?"

He laughed nervously, magically levitating a fourth drink over to himself.

"I wish there was alcohol in these... I don't drink much, but to loosen up right now would be just great."

Star nodded and stood there awkwardly...not knowing what to say. "Um...well, I should probably get back to Light. It was nice talking to you...I'll...I'll see you two around." She said, giving Snow and Nightfall a small smile. And then, she trotted across the room to where she saw Light.

• Brohoof 1

@

''Well, only if you want to. That wasn't exactly what I meant to say.'' Splinter said while face hoofing. ''Real smooth, me! That was the most humiliating thing you've done since trying to do the Brodyquest dance in public!'' Splinter thought. ''I feel really stupid right now.''

@

''Well, only if you want to. That wasn't exactly what I meant to say.'' Splinter said while face hoofing. ''Real smooth, me! That was the most humiliating thing you've done since trying to do the Brodyquest dance in public!'' Splinter thought. ''I feel really stupid right now.''

((OOC: I actually did that once. Even the principal got a laugh out of it.))

Rockshire blushed a bit getting a little closer to Splinter's body. "I don't think you're stupid... Not in the smallest, slightest bit..." And somehow, she was subconsciously leaning into Splinter.

@,

((OOC : I tried it once. :V Didn't go so well.))

''Feeling warmer.. Warmer. I think it's gonna happen. Maybe. I don't know. Should I hug her again? I need to quit thinking.'' Splinter thought while she leaned close to him. He began to lightly blush. ''Don't say anything witty, don't say anything witty..'' 

@,

((OOC : I tried it once. :V Didn't go so well.))

''Feeling warmer.. Warmer. I think it's gonna happen. Maybe. I don't know. Should I hug her again? I need to quit thinking.'' Splinter thought while she leaned close to him. He began to lightly blush. ''Don't say anything witty, don't say anything witty..'' 

Oh my gosh, is this really happening? Am I about to kiss him? Is this truly, excitedly, really really about to happen?

Maybe if I were to shut up, IT WOULD!

Shut up, me.

Rockshire leaned even closer to him, slowly closing her eyes, and her leaned more to his, until she could feel his lips on hers.

@,

Splinter's eyes widened with satisfaction as the kiss had occurred. ''Well, it's happened! I officially got a girlfriend at a party inside a cave. This must be like, a huge record for me.'' Splinter thought as he patted Rockshire's mane gently. ''And I didn't say anything witty! Well, I didn't have the chance to. Luckily.''

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero

Moonstruck pulled herself out of her reverie, eyes sliding back into focus and looking at Slide with a sad smile. "Oh, you have no idea." She mumbled almost inaudibly, more to herself than anything. She took a deep breath, and sat back down beside him. She hadn't even realised she had stood up. "Calm down," she said, smiling faintly. 

He looked at her in her eyes, hoping to at least create a but of a moment. "So, will you at least give me a chance? I thought maybe we could dance, just get to know each other a bit....see if we like each other. But, I really do think I like you, and...I'm totally.making this awkward and not approaching this in the right way. Let me start over." He held out his hoof and stood up tall. "Would you like to dance?"

"So..."

Watching Snow fight had made Nightfall a bit more nervous. He didn't want to ruin a sibling relationship at all; after all, he believed family was family and should stay at least moderately close.

"Um... Can- can I get you a drink, Snow?"

He blushed, his head almost drooping.

"So..."

Watching Snow fight had made Nightfall a bit more nervous. He didn't want to ruin a sibling relationship at all; after all, he believed family was family and should stay at least moderately close.

"Um... Can- can I get you a drink, Snow?"

He blushed, his head almost drooping.

Snow smiled and Nightfall and nodded her head. "Sure, that would be nice." She said in a soft voice, almost a whisper. Snow kissed hin on the cheek seeing he was nervous again. *he's so sweet. I wish light would just give him a chance. But that wont happen, i know that*
  • Brohoof 1

He looked at her in her eyes, hoping to at least create a but of a moment. "So, will you at least give me a chance? I thought maybe we could dance, just get to know each other a bit....see if we like each other. But, I really do think I like you, and...I'm totally.making this awkward and not approaching this in the right way. Let me start over." He held out his hoof and stood up tall. "Would you like to dance?"

Moonstruck chuckled at Slide's ramblings... He was awkward, but at least he'd admit it. "I've never been asked to dance before," she said mildly. "I'm afraid I won't be very good at it." But she took his hoof nonetheless and got to her own, implying she wouldn't mind trying anyway.

Snow smiled and Nightfall and nodded her head. "Sure, that would be nice." She said in a soft voice, almost a whisper. Snow kissed hin on the cheek seeing he was nervous again. *he's so sweet. I wish light would just give him a chance. But that wont happen, i know that*

He didn't blush at all when she kissed his cheek, but a small smile formed. He went off and grabbed two drinks, returning slowly to Snow, giving her the one that was the most filled.

"Here you go, Snow."

His smile got a little bigger, and he looked her in the eyes, holding his gaze and blushing slightly.

@,

Splinter's eyes widened with satisfaction as the kiss had occurred. ''Well, it's happened! I officially got a girlfriend at a party inside a cave. This must be like, a huge record for me.'' Splinter thought as he patted Rockshire's mane gently. ''And I didn't say anything witty! Well, I didn't have the chance to. Luckily.''

Rockshire finally pulled back from the kiss, blushing but smiling. That was probably the best kiss she had in a long time... Actually, that was the only kiss she had gotten in a while. That was a good kiss, too.

"Wow... Uh... That was, er... Very pleasant...", she softly said.

Moonstruck chuckled at Slide's ramblings... He was awkward, but at least he'd admit it. "I've never been asked to dance before," she said mildly. "I'm afraid I won't be very good at it." But she took his hoof nonetheless and got to her own, implying she wouldn't mind trying anyway.

He smiled, and lead her back to fhe party, and danced to whatever song happened to be playing. "Dancing isn't too hard," He said. "I prefer playing trombone, however, but this isn't so bad. Instead of making music to express yourself, you use the music given to you." He hen noticed a slow song come on. 'What the...? I thought this thing was automatic, why did it suddenly jump?' He blushed a bit."Slow-dancing is theeasiest, you just have to get over nerves..." He said, careful placing his hooves around her waist as he was suppossed to, hoping she would be fine with it.

He didn't blush at all when she kissed his cheek, but a small smile formed. He went off and grabbed two drinks, returning slowly to Snow, giving her the one that was the most filled.

"Here you go, Snow."

His smile got a little bigger, and he looked her in the eyes, holding his gaze and blushing slightly.

Snow smiled and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Thanks." she said taking a sip from her drink. It tasted sweeter than before and she loved it. Snow set the cup down lightly then looked at nightfall. "Hey, do you want to dance or something. Im getting a little bored sitting here doing nothing."

• Brohoof 1

@,

''Agreed. That was pretty exciting.'' Splinter said while smiling back. ''I hadn't had a kiss that amazing in a while.'' Splinter said while noticing most ponies were going to the dance floor. ''So, do you wanna dance? I'm not the greatest, but I'm pretty sure I can do decent.'' Splinter asked while shrugging.

Snow smiled and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "Thanks." she said taking a sip from her drink. It tasted sweeter than before and she loved it. Snow set the cup down lightly then looked at nightfall. "Hey, do you want to dance or something. Im getting a little bored sitting here doing nothing."

"Well... I- I, um... I can't really dance, and I'd hate to make you feel silly dancing with someone who can't dance..."

He blushed a little bit, and didn't try to hide it. He looked down at his hooves, scratching at the ground, and looking and feeling a little bit ashamed.