Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rockshire's Cavern Party!

Undyne

Snow was disappointed to see star walk away. "Hmph, so much for a conversation." she said to herself. Wind came up from behind her.

"You know most mares dont like other mares right?" he said with a questioning glance.

Snow just gave him a glare, "Who said i was trying to flirt with her?" she said being defensive.

"Im just saying." he looked around and saw the large group at the front of the entrance. "You have fun, im going to the snack table." with that Wind made his way over to the table and poured himself some punch.

@

"Huh... whats up with him tonight?" she thought out loud as she made her way to the gathering. Snow went up to the stallion talking to Rockshire to try and meet some new ponies. "Hey there, how's it going?" she asked in an upbeat tone.

''I don't think I can play an instrument, but I do find myself listening to music that involves violin and piano.'' Splinter said while secretly hating what he had responded with. ''I'm an idiot! Of course I've listened to music with Violin or and piano! Who hasn't?!'' Splinter thought while rolling his eyes.

(Opalicious is gone, so I'll just move on)

Slide walked over to the mare witha violin, not sure if Scarlet was following him or not. He sat down on the other side of the mare. "Hi. I couldn't help but notice a violin. Do you play?" He asked. He gave up on the cokciness....for now. He didn't want to look to ridiculous, nd friends couldn't hurt. 'I know I have a problem....I mean, my best friend is an inanimate trombone.'

• Brohoof 1

@@Windy Scamper,

@,

Star was beginning to feel slightly crowded with one colt sitting on ether side of her. "I uh...Yea...I play. And um.,Violin and piano sound really pretty together." She said, Secretly wishing she had just stayed home and had a cup of tea with Diamond. *Ok Star. Relax, Play it cool.* She thought.

''Oh, man! I can't think of anything to say! Just say something like grapefruit! Anything that won't screw you over..'' Splinter thought while small drops of sweat had began to drip down his head. ''Uh.. Er...'' Splinter stuttered while more sweat was dripping. ''Think of something, you twit!'' Splinter thought while he was still finding something to say. ''Man, I'm really anti-social!''

Edited by BLU Engie

Slide could noticed the mare was getting nervous, but he had to at least socialize and not establish himself as a jerk this time. 'Oo! New plan; be oblivous to other's feelings..' he thought. "That's cool, that you play violin. I play trombone. I....welll, I really don't do much else, besides eatong and sleeping."

@,

@@Windy Scamper,

Star noticed how nervous Splinter was getting so she chose to ignore it for his sake. She new how it felt not being able to think of anything to say...Because that's the way she felt right now. "The Trombone huh ? That's...That's cool. I play pretty much any string instrument and maybe one or two wind instruments." She said.

''Ah! Thank Celestia you get a break for a minute! Now you don't have to even say anything! This is gonna be gr- darn.'' Splinter said while getting up to get more punch and tripping again. This time, falling face first. ''Well, it's just a bloody nose and a cut. No big deal.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes and getting more punch.

@, @@Marathon

"Thanks... It's not actually that hard, considering this is nothing but clean, solid rock. So, it tends to be clean by itself.", Rockshire claimed, and looked over at a new pony that was walking over to them. "Oh, you're the one with the brother! Hi again, uh... Snow, was it?"

"Oh, thay's cool. I love hearing most band instruments, but czn only play trombone. I mean, with practice, I coud learn others, but I'm too busy wth trombone to do so." He then paused, as he watched the other colt leave. "So.....I guess its just you and me....unless you want to talk to other ponies, that is."

• Brohoof 1

@@Windy Scamper,

When Splinter tripped Star was about to get up and help but he seemed alright and continued on his way. So she stayed where she was, feeling slightly relieved that now she only had to focus on socializing with one pony...until he said it was just her and him. *That...Sounded.* She thought, her eyes widening slightly. "Uh...y-Yea. I mean no...I uh."  She quickly finished the last couple carrots on her plate.

Splinter sat back down on the bench and took a sip of the punch. ''Why couldn't there be cider? At least then I would have a reason for making myself look like some kind of dummy in public.'' Splinter thought while he felt his bloody nose running again. ''Aw, jeez!'' Splinter murmured to himself while it began to drip on the ground. Ponies passing bye glared at him strangely. He just put on a terrible poker face as it had been occurring.

Snow smiled, "Yeah it is." she said with a smile. *She looks like she could give a good massage. Speaking of which...* Snow thought to herself as she lightly flapped her wings. *my wings are a little sore. She's Pretty too.* with that thought she looked over her shoulder to her brother as if he could read her mind. She turned back to Rockshier, "So, what kind of stuff is there to do here?" she asked taking another look around.

"I'm fine with whatever, honestly," Slide said. 'Yep, I sound like a creeer already.' 'Congratulations, you've concealed your emotions by being the creepiest pony here.' "Whatever you want to do, I can talk to other ponies, honestly. I just...don't know anypony here." He said, feling slightly embarrassed.

@@Marathon

@,

@@Marathon,

"I only know Rockshire." She said. When Splinter sat back down next to her she was really starting to feel flustered. She stood up. "I um...I gotta go...ask Rockshire if its ok if I play my violin. It was nice meeting you two." She said, picking up her violin and walking away from the bench. She let out a small sight of relief and looked down at the ground until she bumped into another pony (Light) . "Oops...I uh...Sorry." She said, blushing.

Slide nodded and said goodbye, then realized he had left Scarlet. He shrugged. "Oh well." He muttered. He was so lost in thought that he bumped right into another mare (Snow). He rubbed his face. "Ah...Ow...." he groaned. "Sorry for the interupption. I wasn't atching where I was going. I'm Slide Grease, by the way. But you can just call me Slide."

• Brohoof 1

Splinter said bye and rolled his eyes. It happened a lot. He would get hurt, begin to bleed, and then everypony avoided him. He then realized he was all alone. Again. ''Well, damn.'' Splinter said. ''I might as well leave now. It's not like somepony is just going to walk up to me and want to be my friend.'' Splinter said while his nose began to bleed more than ever. He got up from the bench and just stayed in one spot in the crowd. Like a random object. ''This is kinda fun.. Maybe I should do this as parties instead of socializing! Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a failure.''

Edited by BLU Engie

@

Light was looking around the snack table to see what he wanted when some pony bumped into him. He turned to find a mare. "Oh, uhh, dont sweat it, It's just an accident right?" he said his voice gentle, with a faint smile. He caught her blushing and his smile grew a little wider. "Im, uhh, Im Light Wind." he said stick out a hoof to shake.

@

Light was looking around the snack table to see what he wanted when some pony bumped into him. He turned to find a mare. "Oh, uhh, dont sweat it, It's just an accident right?" he said his voice gentle, with a faint smile. He caught her blushing and his smile grew a little wider. "Im, uhh, Im Light Wind." he said stick out a hoof to shake.

Star fumbled with her violin but after getting a good grip she shyly shook (Shhh) his hoof. "I um...M-My name is Star Song." She said, very quietly. "Its nice to meet you Light." She said, shifting her weight from one side to another. *Ok...Not this again. Say something before it gets awkward all over again.* She thought. "Sooo...Um...Have you met Rockshire before ?" She asked.

Snow smiled, "Yeah it is." she said with a smile. *She looks like she could give a good massage. Speaking of which...* Snow thought to herself as she lightly flapped her wings. *my wings are a little sore. She's Pretty too.* with that thought she looked over her shoulder to her brother as if he could read her mind. She turned back to Rockshier, "So, what kind of stuff is there to do here?" she asked taking another look around.

"Well, I have my personal hot springs just down there.", Rockshire pointed out to Snow, a cavern trailing off to small bits of steam. "Then, I have a personalized DJ right here. You just request what you want, and it will automatically play it for you! Isn't that neat?"

Splinter said bye and rolled his eyes. It happened a lot. He would get hurt, begin to bleed, and then everypony avoided him. He then realized he was all alone. Again. ''Well, damn.'' Splinter said. ''I might as well leave now. It's not like somepony is just going to walk up to me and want to be my friend.'' Splinter said while his nose began to bleed more than ever. He got up from the bench and just stayed in one spot in the crowd. Like a random object. ''This is kinda fun.. Maybe I should do this as parties instead of socializing! Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a failure.''

The dark silvery mare drifted across the room from where she had been standing, unnoticed, near the mouth of the cave, and came to rest next to a lonely-looking pony with a nosebleed, seemingly by accident. She merely gazed at him for several moments with those great pale eyes.

"Why are you pretending to be inanimate?" She asked in a matter-of-fact tone. 

Edited by Descant

''Reasons.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes and moving again. ''It's like whenever I come to parties like this, I'm always the one who can't even talk to anybody.'' Splinter pointed out while leaning against a wall. ''What's your name? I'm just trying to at least learn somepony's name.'' Splinter asked while he tried stopping his nosebleed.

@

The mare nodded, and said, quite seriously, "Oh, okay. I thought it might have been a cervebor. I think there are usually infestations around here." She glanced around, waving a hoof unconsciously over her head as if fending off a giant, invisible bat. "My name? It's Moonstruck, and I can try and help you with that if you like," she said, gesturing at the colt's failed attempts to staunch the bleeding.

''Really? That would be great, if you could. I've been trying to stop it for a lot of time now.'' Splinter said while grinning with hope. ''My name is Splinter. I know.. It's not exactly the most amazing name, but I take what I can get.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes.

@

Smiling faintly, Moonstruck closed her eyes and visibly strained. Her horn glowed a faint yellowish colour, and so did Splinter's nose. The only remarkable, immediate change wrought by Moonstruck's hard effort was that the blood leaking from Splinter was now a pale lavender colour. Moonstruck gazed at it with a look of mild interest. "I've never tried that before," she informed him. "But it should be flowing a little more slowly now, so don't worry if you feel a little bit tired. And it'll change back soon, it always does."

Edited by Descant