Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Rockshire's Cavern Party!

Undyne

''Eh, alright.'' Splinter said while staring at his nose. ''Thanks, though. It's not everyday I have somepony who's nice enough help me heal.'' Splinter said while his grin grew wider. ''So, how did you end up here? Did you get randomly invited? I did. I always get invites to stuff like this. But I only go sometimes. Depending on where it is I'm going. I thought this would be pretty nice, though.'' Splinter said.

@,

((Mind mentioning me in your posts? I'm about to go do some vectoring, and it would be nice to get notifications.))

Moonstuck's eyes widened slightly. "Ooh, no, Rockshire invited me. She's really quite kind, once you get to know her," she informed him conversationally. "And that's a very nice thing to say. Do you need help with healing often?"

@,

((Mind mentioning me in your posts? I'm about to go do some vectoring, and it would be nice to get notifications.))

Moonstuck's eyes widened slightly. "Ooh, no, Rockshire invited me. She's really quite kind, once you get to know her," she informed him conversationally. "And that's a very nice thing to say. Do you need help with healing often?"

((Yeah, sorry. :U I just don't know how to do it.))

''Not really, but I do get hurt a lot.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''I seem to have some terrible luck with safety. Like, just yesterday I fell down some stairs and my hoof began to bleed. It took a couple of minutes to get it to stop bleeding.'' Splinter said while looking at the hoof that got hurt.

((OOC: I was gone so long! :( I can't think of any reasonable excuses, so pretend she was...doing other stuff?))

Scarlet Crunch looked around once more and spotted Slide Grease with another mare. She hated interrupting other pony's conversations, so she left them be and she headed over to the snack table ans she picked up a few hoof fries and set them on a plate, which she took and slowly at from, observing the room from where she propped herself against the table.

((OOC: I'm too lazy to go too far back, and it looks like everyone is busy. I'll just wait a few posts to see if anyone is not doing anything.))

Star fumbled with her violin but after getting a good grip she shyly shook (Shhh) his hoof. "I um...M-My name is Star Song." She said, very quietly. "Its nice to meet you Light." She said, shifting her weight from one side to another. *Ok...Not this again. Say something before it gets awkward all over again.* She thought. "Sooo...Um...Have you met Rockshire before ?" She asked.

Wind shook his head, "Not yet. I happened to see something about this party and i convinced my sister to come along." He said in a calm voice seeing that Star was nervous. "So what brought you to the party?" He asked trying to further the conversation with Star.

Wind shook his head, "Not yet. I happened to see something about this party and i convinced my sister to come along." He said in a calm voice seeing that Star was nervous. "So what brought you to the party?" He asked trying to further the conversation with Star.

(OOC: Hey Marathon. I think Slide accidentally bumped into snow at the top of the page.)

"Oh...Um, Rockshire is an old friend of mine and she invited me so I thought I would come. Its been a while since we have seen each other." She said. For some reason she felt a little more comfortable around this pony...She couldn't really put a hoof on it.

• Brohoof 1

((Yeah, sorry. :U I just don't know how to do it.))

''Not really, but I do get hurt a lot.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''I seem to have some terrible luck with safety. Like, just yesterday I fell down some stairs and my hoof began to bleed. It took a couple of minutes to get it to stop bleeding.'' Splinter said while looking at the hoof that got hurt.

"Well, maybe you wouldn't hurt yourself so much if you were a little bit more careful." 

With that bit of sagely advice, Moonstruck sat on the floor, pulled a bit of parchment, a jar of ink, and a phoenix feather quill out of seemingly nowhere, and dipping the quill thoughtfully into the jar thoughtfully, she began to doodle an oddly proportioned character on it next to the writing that was already there.

(This is what i get for going to make music for a while...)

Slide nodded and said goodbye, then realized he had left Scarlet. He shrugged. "Oh well." He muttered. He was so lost in thought that he bumped right into another mare (Snow). He rubbed his face. "Ah...Ow...." he groaned. "Sorry for the interupption. I wasn't atching where I was going. I'm Slide Grease, by the way. But you can just call me Slide."

Snow had just finished asking Rockshire her question when another pony bumped into her. "Slide, huh? Interesting name. Im Snow, and dont worry about bumping into me. Just another opportunity to make friends right?" she said coolly, holding back the urge yell at the pony for ramming his nose into her.

"Well, I have my personal hot springs just down there.", Rockshire pointed out to Snow, a cavern trailing off to small bits of steam. "Then, I have a personalized DJ right here. You just request what you want, and it will automatically play it for you! Isn't that neat?"

Snow turned back to Rockshire, "So an automatic DJ? I have to see that." she said trotting over to the machine to see what songs there are.

(OOC: Hey Marathon. I think Slide accidentally bumped into snow at the top of the page.)

"Oh...Um, Rockshire is an old friend of mine and she invited me so I thought I would come. Its been a while since we have seen each other." She said. For some reason she felt a little more comfortable around this pony...She couldn't really put a hoof on it.

(Thanks for the heads up)

"well its always good to see an old friend every now and then." Wind said looking around for Snow. He saw the stallion bump into her and the sudden feeling of protecting Snow tried to kick in. *No, no, she can handle herself* he thought turning back to Star, now looking a little uncomfortable.

(5 times while writing this i reached for my mouse when i left it in my room. I hate laptop touch pad mouses!)

• Brohoof 1

"Well, maybe you wouldn't hurt yourself so much if you were a little bit more careful." 

With that bit of sagely advice, Moonstruck sat on the floor, pulled a bit of parchment, a jar of ink, and a phoenix feather quill out of seemingly nowhere, and dipping the quill thoughtfully into the jar thoughtfully, she began to doodle an oddly proportioned character on it next to the writing that was already there.

''What's that ya drawing?'' Splinter asked curiously while watching her draw on the floor. ''Wow.. It's pretty nice looking.'' Splinter said while looking at the drawing. ''Where do you get the inspiration for things like that?'' Splinter asked while sitting down on the floor next to her.

(Thanks for the heads up) "well its always good to see an old friend every now and then." Wind said looking around for Snow. He saw the stallion bump into her and the sudden feeling of protecting Snow tried to kick in. *No, no, she can handle herself* he thought turning back to Star, now looking a little uncomfortable. (5 times while writing this i reached for my mouse when i left it in my room. I hate laptop touch pad mouses!)

"Yea...Its nice." She said, looking off in the direction that he was looking. He saw some other stallion had bumped into...What was her name...Snow ? He seemed slightly uncomfortable when he turned his gaze back to Star. "Um...You...You ok ?" She asked, wondering why that was a big deal, then it hit her, Snow was Lights younger sister...

• Brohoof 1

''What's that ya drawing?'' Splinter asked curiously while watching her draw on the floor. ''Wow.. It's pretty nice looking.'' Splinter said while looking at the drawing. ''Where do you get the inspiration for things like that?'' Splinter asked while sitting down on the floor next to her.

"Oh, we were still talking?" Moonstruck looked slightly taken aback, although not displeased. "Ponies usually just walk away from me. They seem to want to get away from me, usually. I don't really mind, though," she said, still not looking up from her drawing, which she was now writing a few paragraphs under, the yellow aura levitating the quill. "I'm used to it." She settled the quill behind her ear, and flipped the drawing around to show Splinter, which she seemed to deem simpler than just explaining what it was. It was a bizarre thing, with a strange polka-dotted pattern, translucent wings, a long, pencil-like snout, and a heavily coloured outline. "It's a cervebor. They're really tiny, and fly in through your ears to suck on your brain. And if you've got one in there, you'll go all rigid-like. Like this." She demonstrated by freezing. She didn't even blink. 

((Just so you know, there's absolutely no way something like this exists. Moonstruck's just a bit weird.))

Edited by Descant

Slide noticed Scarlet again, and figured he had no pony else to talk to. So, he trotted over to the snack table again. "Well, hello again. I talked to a few other ponies, all of left. So, I guess you have to put up with me again, now."

(This is so wierd, since I have two completely different sides of Slide going on between this and Pranceton)

"Yea...Its nice." She said, looking off in the direction that he was looking. He saw some other stallion had bumped into...What was her name...Snow ? He seemed slightly uncomfortable when he turned his gaze back to Star. "Um...You...You ok ?" She asked, wondering why that was a big deal, then it hit her, Snow was Lights younger sister...

Light took a moment to regain his composure before answering. "Yeah, im fine. Its just that... *sigh* who am i kidding? I cant keep an eye on her forever." he said sitting down and his ears lowering slightly. "I dont know, maybe im just over reacting to something small." Light watched as Snow went over to a machine and started looking through it.

"Oh, we were still talking?" Moonstruck looked slightly taken aback, although not displeased. "Ponies usually just walk away from me. They seem to want to get away from me, usually. I don't really mind, though," she said, still not looking up from her drawing, which she was now writing a few paragraphs under, the yellow aura levitating the quill. "I'm used to it." She settled the quill behind her ear, and flipped the drawing around to show Splinter, which she seemed to deem simpler than just explaining what it was. It was a bizarre thing, with a strange polka-dotted pattern, translucent wings, a long, pencil-like snout, and a heavily coloured outline. "It's a cervebor. They're really tiny, and fly in through your ears to suck on your brain. And if you've got one in there, you'll go all rigid-like. Like this." She demonstrated by freezing. She didn't even blink. 

((Just so you know, there's absolutely no way something like this exists. Moonstruck's just a bit weird.))

''Well, I'm impressed.'' Splinter said while his interest had begun to grow. ''I'm always love stuff like that. It scares me, but at the same time, It can fascinate me.'' Splinter said while admiring the drawing and the description of the cervebor.

((I know. But I think I just got a great idea for a story.. o-o))

Light took a moment to regain his composure before answering. "Yeah, im fine. Its just that... *sigh* who am i kidding? I cant keep an eye on her forever." he said sitting down and his ears lowering slightly. "I dont know, maybe im just over reacting to something small." Light watched as Snow went over to a machine and started looking through it.

Star sat down across from him. "I was an only foul so I never really had to look after anypony or be looked after...I just kinda took care of myself. My mum was always the one who never wanted me to leave the nest...But my dad...Well, He did ALLOT of traveling so he was always saying I needed to get out more...he was right...I never really left the farm I grew up at. Anyway...my point is that you can still look after her...but you can also look after her from a distance...My mum followed me to Canterlot when I first moved out...She wanted to make sure I was ok on my own. Hahaha." Star chuckled. She felt rather surprised that she got through that whole story without blushing or stuttering once.

''Well, I'm impressed.'' Splinter said while his interest had begun to grow. ''I'm always love stuff like that. It scares me, but at the same time, It can fascinate me.'' Splinter said while admiring the drawing and the description of the cervebor.

((I know. But I think I just got a great idea for a story.. o-o))

Moonstruck smiled vaguely, and responded with a simple, "Well, you should probably read my books, then." Again seemingly out of nowhere, she pulled a think, leather-bound book titled 'The Quibblings of Quartz Heart' and gave it to him. "This was my first one." Indeed, in fancy gold lettering beneath the title was 'First Volume of the Quartz Heart Fantasy Series, by Moonstruck'. 

Star sat down across from him. "I was an only foul so I never really had to look after anypony or be looked after...I just kinda took care of myself. My mum was always the one who never wanted me to leave the nest...But my dad...Well, He did ALLOT of traveling so he was always saying I needed to get out more...he was right...I never really left the farm I grew up at. Anyway...my point is that you can still look after her...but you can also look after her from a distance...My mum followed me to Canterlot when I first moved out...She wanted to make sure I was ok on my own. Hahaha." Star chuckled. She felt rather surprised that she got through that whole story without blushing or stuttering once.

"Yeah i guess you're right." Light said kind of dejected. He looked up at Star and felt his mood lighten up slightly. "So uhh... im not too sure what to say." he decided to take the moment to compliment Star. "You're very beautiful you know." he said quietly with a smile. He could also feel his face turning red from saying that.

"Yeah i guess you're right." Light said kind of dejected. He looked up at Star and felt his mood lighten up slightly. "So uhh... im not too sure what to say." he decided to take the moment to compliment Star. "You're very beautiful you know." he said quietly with a smile. He could also feel his face turning red from saying that.

Star blushed. "I uh...Um...Thank you." She smiled shyly. "You are one of the few ponies to say that to me. I used to get made fun of for having stripes...but now my roommate Diamond will beat up anypony who makes fun of me." She chuckled at her joke. "You're kinda handsome yourself." She said, Not really knowing what she was saying. After a moment she blushed even more. "I um...Yea." 

Splinter flashed a smile. ''Thanks, I'll read it later.'' Splinter said while grinning and putting the book in his saddlebag. (which I never mentioned .-. ) ''You know, I think this is the first party I've actually made a friend at.'' Splinter said while laughing. ''Yeah.'' 

Star blushed. "I uh...Um...Thank you." She smiled shyly. "You are one of the few ponies to say that to me. I used to get made fun of for having stripes...but now my roommate Diamond will beat up anypony who makes fun of me." She chuckled at her joke. "You're kinda handsome yourself." She said, Not really knowing what she was saying. After a moment she blushed even more. "I um...Yea." 

Light's smile grew a little, "Well its true, you really shouldn't be told other wise. And thanks." he said the last part a little quietly and looked down at the floor, but quickly brought his eyes back up. "So... uh." Light tried to think of something to say but came out empty hoofed.

Light's smile grew a little, "Well its true, you really shouldn't be told other wise. And thanks." he said the last part a little quietly and looked down at the floor, but quickly brought his eyes back up. "So... uh." Light tried to think of something to say but came out empty hoofed.

Star's blush just got worse, she looked down at the ground and fiddled with her front hooves. Then she blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Do you wan't to get some punch with me ?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

(OOC: Is the color of Star's text too bright ?)

Splinter flashed a smile. ''Thanks, I'll read it later.'' Splinter said while grinning and putting the book in his saddlebag. (which I never mentioned .-. ) ''You know, I think this is the first party I've actually made a friend at.'' Splinter said while laughing. ''Yeah.'' 

Moonstruck had returned to her drawing of the cervebor, smiling vaguely once again. "It's always nice, making friends, isn't it?" she said, more to herself than to Splinter. After a few more moments of her doodling on the parchment, she rolled it up and banished it and the jar of ink back to whatever nether realm it had been summoned forth from, as she sort of unintentionally shielded them from sight as they disappeared. She looked back up to see Splinter. "I think I'd like some punch. Wouldn't you?" She asked happily.

Star's blush just got worse, she looked down at the ground and fiddled with her front hooves. Then she blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Do you wan't to get some punch with me ?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

(OOC: Is the color of Star's text too bright ?)

Light thought for a second before answering, "Yeah sure, im kind of thirst anyways so why not!" He stood up with a light flap of his wings then he held out a hoof to help Star up with a smile. "You lead the way." He said with confidence as he waited for Star to accept his help.

Moonstruck had returned to her drawing of the cervebor, smiling vaguely once again. "It's always nice, making friends, isn't it?" she said, more to herself than to Splinter. After a few more moments of her doodling on the parchment, she rolled it up and banished it and the jar of ink back to whatever nether realm it had been summoned forth from, as she sort of unintentionally shielded them from sight as they disappeared. She looked back up to see Splinter. "I think I'd like some punch. Wouldn't you?" She asked happily.

''Yeah, that would be pretty great.'' Splinter said while getting up and beginning to trot towards the punch bowl. He got some punch and sat down and began to drink. ''Golly, this party has taken a major turn from bad to good in quite a couple of minutes.'' Splinter thought while taking another sip of punch.

(Probably my last post until tomorrow. I have school. D:)

@@Marathon,

@,

@@Descant,

(OOC: I'm gonna go there.)

Star smiled and took Lights's hoof. "Thank you." She said, then she led him over to the punch bowl where she saw a familiar pony. "Um...Forgive me for interrupting...but are you Moonstruck...you wrote The Quibblings of Quartz Heart didn't you." She said, feeling rather excited.

(OOC: Oh yea...I wen't there.)

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~
  • Brohoof 1