Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

Oh come now the argument of "it's a show about talking candy colored ponies what's reasonable about that?" Doesn't really apply when it comes to the Brony Fandom... or anything fandom really.

Fans will analyze, they will debate, and they will discuss... if anything that could be half the fun of the show.

Trixie has become a fan favorite which I believe is part of the reason she returned in the third season... even if I believe her apology was unbelievable for the amount of time given in Magic Duel. Honestly believe it was partly an act, I mean she is a showmare, 'acting' could very well be a skill sheet possesses.

Or perhaps she did see how full sure actions was in honestly was remorseful. Is really taking up a dangerous artifact for revenge is not the best of ideas, especially since technically it wasn't truely Twilight's fault? Trixie made a statement and two her fans decided to show that was true after being spoken with by Spike.

---------------------

Since we're all fans of Trixie I very recommend watching: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony FIM - Turnabout Storm!

Here's a picture to give you an idea of what to expect: 

6177.jpg?1339823111

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

Trixie has become a fan favorite which I believe is part of the reason she returned in the third season...
Wrong, actually. Magic Duel was slated to return sometime in season two. Back when Larson submitted the final draft of the script in January 2011, the brony fandom was still extremely small and unknown to DHX at that point. We didn't see it air because of limitations in the development and programming of Flash, something the crew was able to rectify for season three.

Oh come now the argument of "it's a show about talking candy colored ponies what's reasonable about that?" Doesn't really apply when it comes to the Brony Fandom... or anything fandom really.

Actually, it really is that simple. Stop overcomplicating things.

Wrong, actually. Magic Duel was slated to return sometime in season two. Back when Larson submitted the final draft of the script in January 2011, the brony fandom was still extremely small and unknown to DHX at that point. We didn't see it air because of limitations in the development and programming of Flash, something the crew was able to rectify for season three.

Like I said part of the reason, that's and cannot be it denied the amount of fanservice in that episode... which I believe is actually good thing.

Does anyone here know if Trixie will appear in season 4 of MLP? Cuz that would be great.

Maybe.  I think that Hasbro will have her appear at least once more before the end of the show.  Just keep in mind that there's always a risk of Hasbro changing her characterization.

Because I find enjoyment in being serious on a silly thread, someone here actually called it reverse trolling.

Has 4Chan discovered this technique yet?  I'd be surprised if they hadn't, but at the same time reverse trolling seems awfully novel.

At best the second sexist, not counting the royal sisters, after Rarity.

I will assume this was a typo, but it ended up being somewhat true.  Rarity does follow traditional gender stereotypes more closely than any other character and the royal sisters do have a de facto "reverse sexist" state where the rulers are all female.  Doesn't really work for Trixie, though.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe. I think that Hasbro will have her appear at least once more before the end of the show. Just keep in mind that there's always a risk of Hasbro changing her characterization.

Has 4Chan discovered this technique yet? I'd be surprised if they hadn't, but at the same time reverse trolling seems awfully novel.

I will assume this was a typo, but it ended up being somewhat true. Rarity does follow traditional gender stereotypes more closely than any other character and the royal sisters do have a de facto "reverse sexist" state where the rulers are all female. Doesn't really work for Trixie, though.

It is possible to change Trixie's characterisation... they already change Discord quite a bit, at least when comparing threat level from "Return of Harmony" to "Keep Calm and Flutter On". I would even say he suffered from Villain Decay and throwing Fluttershy in as his Morality Pet, but I degress.

I don't frequent 4Chan so I wouldn't know.

Sexiest not sexist, it was a typo. the main point being that it was established in the very first episode Rarity was supposed to be a stunning beauty, with Princess Celestia and later Princess Luna also being Equestrian ideal of beauty.

Does anyone here know if Trixie will appear in season 4 of MLP? Cuz that would be great.

This got put on here and it was said it came from Facebook.

img-1985882-1-1465394_748110015206438_14

I really hope they bring Trixie back, her and Twilight becoming friends would be cool as long as they keep her true to her character.

At this point making her a villain would ruin her character development.

I really hope they bring Trixie back, her and Twilight becoming friends would be cool as long as they keep her true to her character.

At this point making her a villain would ruin her character development.

As would making her into somepony who agrees with the above picture.

Edited by Starswirl the Trixie

You know... I notice something odd with this picture. The images of Trixie and Twilight seem different, almost even pasted onto the background. Trixie seems a bit faded and Twilight seems brighter and of potentially different style.

As would making her into somepony who agrees with the above picture.

Hey I'm not saying turn her into a super nice friendship is everything character. But if they bring her back she needs to be cool with Twilight. Her coming back and not liking her wouldn't make sense.

I'm also not saying the photo is legit, I found it on this thread and the person that posted it said it came from Facebook.

Edited by VenomTrixie

• 3 weeks later...

Do not worship trixie

Worship the great power of the flying spaghetti monster and its infinite wisdom

The flying spaghetti monster is our lord and savior. We must all submit ourselves before its noodly appendages

• 2 weeks later...