Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

I have an idea. It wouldn't be far to fetch the idea of Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo convincing the event-holders of the Sisterhooves Social to compete together.

What if Trixie was in on that action too? Who would be Trixie's sister-in-spirit to compete in the Sisterhooves Social?

(edited)

I have an idea. It wouldn't be far to fetch the idea of Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo convincing the event-holders of the Sisterhooves Social to compete together.

What if Trixie was in on that action too? Who would be Trixie's sister-in-spirit to compete in the Sisterhooves Social?

well im assuming most people outside of trixieism will automatically say diamond tiara but i dont think her sister in spirit has to be a filly like how cadence and are twilight are sisters now but they are both adults and there will be an episode soon where one of pinkie's sister comes visit ponyville and we have seen that pinkie and her sisters are all around the same age so with that in mind, i would say sunset shimmer but for some of us believe she is none canon like how in anime movies such as beach, naruto, and fullmetal alchemist. they are whole different universe that has no connection with the episode/canon counterpart. so i continue my search. RD and Trixie both like to show off and brag about their skills but in my opinion RD practically hates Trixie by this point (sorry opinion might be influenced by fanfic). twilight seen like a good choice both their talents are magic, i felt that twi want to be trixie friend at some point near the end of boast buster but yea i see them only as becoming friends. luna is another good one, since they are both unappreciated for what they do trixie as a showmare and luna for her night. in the end i dont know really who would be trixie's sister in spirit

Edited by Azure Flames

• 1 month later...

Alright, neighsayers. It's time we get this topic back up and running.

Let's post some goddamn, motherfucking Trixie, shall we?

large.png

large.png

large.png

i didn't like them portraying her as a villain

its like they couldn't come up with something so they were like "hey everyone loved trixie in the 1st movie but she a bad guy in the show so why don't we just make her a villain in this movie"

secondly rainbow used magic (something that none existence it EQG's world) given to her by MLP twi in the last movie, which is cheating, its like if you pit two fighters against each other but you gave one a gun and the other only can fight bare handed

(edited)

i didn't like them portraying her as a villain

its like they couldn't come up with something so they were like "hey everyone loved trixie in the 1st movie but she a bad guy in the show so why don't we just make her a villain in this movie"

secondly rainbow used magic (something that none existence it EQG's world) given to her by MLP twi in the last movie, which is cheating, its like if you pit two fighters against each other but you gave one a gun and the other only can fight bare handed

I agree with you about the part regarding Dashie having the unfair advantage. To be fair, she has main character deus ex machina powers, so Trixie was kind of fucked before it even started.

However, I like Trixie as a friendly antagonist. Not evil, but having that supervillain flair. I love it.

Edited by Rockymoo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...