Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

• 4 months later...

... ha, ha, ha. Please tell me this is a joke? Trixie has an ego that rivals Rainbow Dash, humility is not something the blue stagemare would be celebrated for. Though this is good for a laugh

if you read the mlp comics you would know this is from the mirror world where celestia and luna are evil and king sombra is the ruler of equestia and main 6 arent the element instead the trixie, derpy, chrysalis, flim&flam(i assume they are 1 element ) the other 2 are unknow but i think it could discord, gilda, maud, sunset, the doctor, or anyone of the villains or background ponies    

img-3212319-1-IDW_comics_issue_18-19_com

img-3212319-2-5s94x.jpg

Edited by Azure Flames

@@Azure Flames

Ah, my apologies, I have not read that arc yet (or most of the comics so far) and as such I would not have known this was anything but fan art. Given this if from the mirror universe Equestria that explains it, as positive and negative traits as inverted... at least you might be able to look at it that way.

@@Azure Flames

Ah, my apologies, I have not read that arc yet (or most of the comics so far) and as such I would not have known this was anything but fan art. Given this if from the mirror universe Equestria that explains it, as positive and negative traits as inverted... at least you might be able to look at it that way.

its all good i think most of the fandom doesnt read the comics

its all good i think most of the fandom doesnt read the comics

I want to read all the comics and I already consider the Nightmare Arc canon in my eyes, give or take a detail here or there.

Edited by EquestrianScholar