Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

Related image

Of course! As long as the night is accommodating to it, we shall take great joy in visiting thee. (let it be know thine Nightmare Moon is a much better cook than thine Princess...and this she appreciates immensely.)

We shall enjoy whatever thy serve, dearest one. *nuzzles*

Thank you so much Luna.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

What are some pranks you love to pull on your sister?

Dost thou mean like this?

Related image

*giggles* Our dear sis is not fond of creepy crawlies, and other oddities of the night. There was also the time the Princess slept in Celestia's bed next to a stack of pillows under the covers with a strategically placed wig, giving sis the impression of a 'one night stand' in her bedroom whence she came to retire! hic! *Winks at the Princess*

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

We are not scared of you nightmare because train pony don't fall sleep

Thou must sleep and dream, child. And sometimes every pony must fear, to let them realize the lighted path within their heart.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Mirage said:

Dost thou mean like this?

Related image

*giggles* Our dear sis is not fond of creepy crawlies, and other oddities of the night. There was also the time the Princess slept in Celestia's bed next to a stack of pillows under the covers with a strategically placed wig, giving sis the impression of a 'one night stand' in her bedroom whence she came to retire! hic! *Winks at the Princess*

Thou must sleep and dream, child. And sometimes every pony must fear, to let them realize the lighted path within their heart.

We are not Equestria ponies we are train ponies 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

We are not Equestria ponies we are train ponies 

What dost thou speaketh of...'train' ponies?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

What do you think of my dreams?

Thou art shrewd in thine studies, my dearest. Thine dreams tell stories that perhaps need to be told. Doesn't thou feel this? The best stories are those that bring us closer to the unknown rather than the familiar. Listen thusly, for your muses call from the deep.

Just now, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Not that kind trainpony 

We are ponies but we have  railroad cutie marks and our own empire and culture 

Interesting. We are Equestrian...nice to meet thee.

Just now, Mirage said:

Thou art shrewd in thine studies, my dearest. Thine dreams tell stories that perhaps need to be told. Doesn't thou feel this? The best stories are those that bring us closer to the unknown rather than the familiar. Listen thusly, for your muses call from the deep.

Interesting. We are Equestrian...nice to meet thee.

Hello 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Oh yes I do. I tell them to all of my friends, perhaps you would like me to tell you of them too?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Oh yes I do. I tell them to all of my friends, perhaps you would like me to tell you of them too?

Indeed. Perhaps there are some I have not seen yet? *smirk*

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Mirage said:

Indeed. Perhaps there are some I have not seen yet? *smirk*

Oh! Yes!!

I use 24 hour time, so keep in mind how early I wake up lol.

Spoiler

-Today at 05:47

I had a dream that there was something going on in my school's parking lot and the school called a lock down or a hold in place drill. I went into my math class and everyone was there, and there were a few other people in the room who aren't in my class. A 10th grade history teacher was sitting in the back of the room, someone I know since his room is where my chromebook is stored. We started class out normally or something. But then later on there were these lights in the sky. They were various colors, high up in the sky. They were alien ships, but nobody thought of them like that until some guy in college tried to prove they were and failed. Later on these ships were found out to be from an alien race called The Mobius.

Their natural form was that of a purple energy or mist and they had to scan other life forms to assume similar forms. A friend and I had gotten scanned by one of the ships which flew over us. And out of the ship came a similar girl looking like Hannah(one of my characters/crushes). I don't remember what happened next. I asked my mother what their planet looked like. It was mainly a desert and had white clouds. The cardassians had set up a base of operations there, and the klingons did something similar there too. In another part of the dream people were saying the planet was artificial and disk shaped with 2 domes on either pole. The planet was named 'The Disk'. In another dream I was with Sydney (another of my crushes) in a car, she was driving. We were engaged, and people in my classes lived upstairs and I didn't want my dad to find out. I had also told my other friend of this, while on a hammock. In a forest, on some form of balcony near a house, on an earth like moon going around another world.

Yesterday at 05:48

I had a dream where I had realized I was dreaming sort of. I was on a school bus with some girls and I had found out I was dreaming. I started massaging the legs of one of the girls, who used to ride my bus in 5th grade and she is in my computers class. The next part is that we were all in my school. However the school was different and had these purplish pink automatic doors that would open as soon as movement was spotted. I flew in and out of them, annoying some of the authorities. With one of the teachers who is sort of a hall monitor irl I discussed Verishade (see status updates for info on Verishade) with him. The gravity in this dream was slightly lower, like on Verishade. In some other part of the dream I had a 'gun' and I was siding with my math teacher and others and I 'shot' at somebody I know, and it was a toy plastic missile. Moving on in another part we were all outside of the school playing games and such, irl Cali (one of my crushes lol) was there. I was flying around and everyone was saying how I was the best flyer of them all. I sort of glided though through the air, no wings. I flew sort of standing up, with my arms out to my side in a sort of t shape. I headed towards a sort of football thing where people were playing and there was this red fence. I extended my arms and did a handstand on it, landing like so. In another part of this dream I was bit by some cat that was my 'grandmother' who was telling me of how fire and death would burn my field. I didn't want to hear that so I choked the cat, which then bit me hard. I smelled my own flesh and I saw blood pouring out of the spot I was bitten.

Last Monday at 06:01

Well I had a dream that I was on my bus and it was driving through a rainstorm. It was very dark out and the bus rolled over and crashed. I was sitting next to one of my friends, and we had gotten onto another bus. In another dream we were in my last year's technology class but we had my current teacher going over how things were going to be different. He gave us back old work. I was thinking about how my crush (Emma) wouldn't think the work would be nostalgic, but for me it was.

Last Saturday at 09:38

I had complete lucid dreams for the most part. It all started when I had gotten up to take a piss and I went back to sleep around 7:55. I feel asleep and I found myself having a dream about my science class. We were doing work like usual when it hit me. Was I dreaming? I walked up to my science teacher and I asked that to him to which he replied. "Yes, you are." and I proceeded to ask him a bunch of questions about dreaming and what he represented. He said "I represent your subconscious mind.". And then I asked what I represented. To which he said I was immature or something. I realized that my subconscious wouldn't care what I would do in this dream so I walked over to Emma (another of my crushes) who was sitting on my assigned desk, I sat down on the floor, took her shoes off *THINGS HAPPEN* Moving on I saw some other girl which I knew back in 3rd grade, but she was my age in this dream putting her chromebook away. I followed her into the other room which in the dream was a long line of bathroom stalls, cleaner and more modern ones than my school has. In real life this room was a meeting room for science teachers or something. I don't know what happened next.

Moving on, I was going around the school asking where Emma was when I came across one of my friends who said she was in the counseling office and I proceeded there. She was sitting on a comfy couch across from a counselor who was talking about how well she was doing in gym class. She said she didn't want to do track and other things and I put my arm around her. I don't know if this was another dream or not but it happened. I had gotten up from bed and realized I was in a lucid dream. Which was oddly vivid. I opened my bedroom door, and I eventually went outside where I saw it was around dusk time. I went to the shop and I saw my dad's tractor, and 2 lawn mowers parked inside. Outside was another form of vehicle that looked similar to my dad's lawn mowers. I put it away in the shop. I looked out in the distance and I saw a massive storm front approaching, along with what looked like a massive tree with a glowing thing at the top. I soared through the air, feeling the air rushing past me as I headed towards this thing. I saw a massive crater on the ground with the roots of this tree spreading out over

the crater. I climbed to the top, not caring about how high I was since this was only but a dream. When I reached the top I saw a large metallic, glowing object shaped like a crescent moon but also a boomering. I picked up and I took it with me. I later on found these interesting stones in the ground and took them with me, I had shown these to my dad who said one of them he recognized from star trek. Moving on, I saw my bus coming down the road ready to pick me up from the backyard. I flew over the roof and I landed in the drive way. The bus's number was 359 and I missed it. Several buses later and I had eventually gotten on the bus by flying after it and opening the side door as I flew in. Inside was some people I knew, and the driver was the teacher of a 10th grade history class, which is where my chromebook classroom is. The bus stopped somewhere where I saw that some little girl outside was too young to be on mlpforums, but still was.

Last Friday at 05:41

I had a dream about that one of my friends from school had a room similar to mine when he lived in a different house, which was a little smaller than mine and had greens instead of blues. In another dream I had gotten up at 5:23 and stood at the door and watched as time passed until 10:21 in a few seconds and then I told my dad about that, who said he had 6 dreams. In another dream my characters from a roleplay found out that there was this alien dude secretly ruling this town along with another Centaur that looked similar to Tirek but labled Tirek as evil or something. They attacked another town with an ore mining beam. Twilight went into my bathroom and activated a beam that struck through the bowl of my toilet.

I think this is enough.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

Oh! Yes!!

I use 24 hour time, so keep in mind how early I wake up lol

*giggles* Thou hast a more than blooming attraction to females. I congratulate thee! And thou spends much time in school, and perhaps in the theater as well. *wink*

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

Did you really write this on the moon?

3836bce09bb49519aef0667beb282fe1.jpg

Tis a lie!!! Nefarious speculation of cheeky artists simply for giggles. I would nev'r go down to that foalish act. I admit first few years I was ready to kill Tia, in the earnest, it 't be true I was given a chance. Then I realized that revenge was better served cold. Henceforth I was busy plotting mine return, having no time for stupid acts. I can't be arrant responsible for those moments, mine shadowy sister took over, but hardly see any point from her perspective likewise.

Actually I was banned forever, mine valorous friends' (Stars) priceless aid allowed me to return anon 1000 years.

1 hour ago, Twilight-Sparkle17 said:

Having never had a sister myself, what is it like having one?

Hmmm... Thinking of it now I can say tis quite nice. Thou hast somepony to rely on in every trouble, somepony to trust... alas, everypony's parents ain't eternal, thus time cometh and thou hast no closer kin than siblings (if 't be true thou hast them). Naturally, one must come to realization of that themselves, overcoming foalish grudges and mutual compliants. In thy fillyhood thy sister may be a friend or a foe, but it's always a blessing to have a shoulder to lean on, at which hour thou art mature enough to value that.

Now I have two and it seemeth that contrary to popular belief I can quite rely on mine little shadowy sister likewise, as practice showeth. For which I'm immensely grateful to her *hugs @Mirage*

Now, I must apologize for regal duties calling for mine attention. Be well, mine valorous ponies! Sister! *nods*

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, An Admirer said:

I never had an elder sister. I feel really bad for this. Tell me, would you like to be my elder sister?

Is thy question adressed towards me or Moony? Cause we are not the one now *giggles* I could be thy elder sister, but beest aware, I have tough character ;)

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Is thy question adressed towards me or Moony? Cause we are not the one now *giggles* I could be thy elder sister, but beest aware, I have tough character ;)

I asked this question to you Luna. And don't you worry about the tough character, I'm used to my mother's tough behavior already.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/25/2018 at 10:13 PM, An Admirer said:

I asked this question to you Luna. And don't you worry about the tough character, I'm used to my mother's tough behavior already.

That's fine then, little brother *giggles*

I wonder if 't be true Nightmare Moon is now technically thy elder sister likewise...

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Dear Princess Luna

Do you want to become friends :3?

a8c2d0cf197a662ec6bc9b21b3317ca4.jpg

*laughs and boops the kitty* I'm a friend for almost everypony for about 8 years already *winks* Dost not nick mine coffee and beest polite to Tibbles, that's about all the stipulations.

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

That's fine then, little brother *giggles*

I wonder if 't be true Nightmare Moon is now technically thy elder sister likewise...

Hearing this from you already makes me feel much better. Thank you :pinkie: