Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*looks around* Such quiet here? So maybe yellow pony will ask blue pony about something.

What's your the most pleasant memory from the Moon exile if any?

I got used to silence, mine lief. Actually it's not that bad: thou can value the few truly beloved better, than at which hour some cult is praising thee and disturbing from real duties... and no, I'm not talking about the Children of the Night at the moment, those are quite reserved and well-conducted. Same wise with the galas, they are good in moderation. Now... to the matter of thy interest...

Thou knowest, the Moon is quite boring generally, at which hour thou art stuck on its surface, so... pleasant memories, hmmm... At first I was arrant "Woohoo! The whole planet for myself!!! And I don't need to listen to Tia moralizing!" *chuckles* Part of me as Nightmare Moon enjoyed the revenge planning. But... anon... much later, each day feeleth the same, so I mostly trained mine patience thither.

Although, wait... I know the really pleasant memory from the Moon - thou can enjoy the stars without anything obstructing thy view... I must admit, I missed the sky and clouds a zilch, but as the compenstaion the skydome is wondrous thither with all the constellations bright and visible... And Equus looketh beautiful from the outer space likewise yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

23 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I got used to silence, mine lief. Actually it's not that bad: thou can value the few truly beloved better, than at which hour some cult is praising thee and disturbing from real duties... and no, I'm not talking about the Children of the Night at the moment, those are quite reserved and well-conducted. Same wise with the galas, they are good in moderation. 

I know, I understand my Luna.

18.gif.5c3d6aaab11f087c8effb16818b53078.gif

25 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Although, wait... I know the really pleasant memory from the Moon - thou can enjoy the stars without anything obstructing thy view... I must admit, I missed the sky and clouds a zilch, but as the compenstaion the skydome is wondrous thither with all the constellations bright and visible... And Equus looketh beautiful from the outer space likewise

Yes. White Envy. Night sky is a something wonderful indeed. Although I think that throwing a glance at the mirror from time to time could also be considered as your pleasant memories during exile on the Moon.

20.thumb.jpg.bd91114cc748de40370914a92e2e72b8.jpg

Thank you for the answer !:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Yes. White Envy. Night sky is a something wonderful indeed. Although I think that throwing a glance at the mirror from time to time could also be considered as your pleasant memories during exile on the Moon.

Dost thou mean mine mane or mine freckles? *giggles*

20 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thank you for the answer !:fluttershy:

Feelest thyself welcome, lief! :orly:

14 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Luna, what is your oppinion on Blueblood?

UGGGHHHHH!!!

Is that transparent enough, mine valorous subject? *smirks*

Elaborating on that (in case thou needst an expanded answer), mine ill-mannered nephew is a stain on the royalty image methinks, as he understandeth the mere being a royalty quite one-sidedly, paying no attention that with advantages cometh the responsibility, let alone some common sense and mannerliness. Besides I can't forgive him the abuse of Rarity. Mine dear sister is overly tolerant to him, but I can't imagine what role can be assigned to him actually, to change and become at least partially deserving of her good attitude.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Arrant Alexshy /Princess Luna!

This is a bit of an odd question:

"Have you ever felt the need to make a Mirror Pool clone of yourself for any reason?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

I admit (nothing to hide hither... nothing to be proud of either, in the earnest) that I'm tempted to do so once in a while, at which hour I'm overburdened with mine valorous subjects' dreams galore or some less fancy regal duties, examply gratia, heaps of bureaucratic rubbish (in case I'm backing up Tia) and it interfereth with mine literary work or rest gravely. But I always recall that the Mirror Pool reflecteth only the most basic... even simplistic traits of the object of its magic, thusly keeping in mind... "Pink Incident" *giggles* I refrain from acting so short-mindedly. Thither can be only one Luna Selena of Equestria methinks. The crude low quality :D copies can hardly manage with the tasks, I muzzle nightly, mine lief!

Besides, I have Moony already... She is kinda nice lately, but... alas... I can't plant a literary seed in her soul still and our views on governing tend to differ *chuckles* So cloning (especially crudely) is not an ultimate solution to everyday problems. Everypony must stay unique.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Princess Luna,

Your sister is known for loving cake, what is your favorite dessert?

I'm informed how ponies... and humans speculate about mine love for doughnuts and pancakes, mine lief! Well, I do love sweet stuff (I'm Tia's sister anyway *giggles*)... especially nicked from mine dearest regal sister *smirks* But I always adored fresh fruits, all kinds of them *looks around ready to grab the mocker, who says "bananas" (really, tis old!)*, the juicy ones even more. Grapes or some watermelon can make thy princess happy.

Well, of course, that doth mean not that I avoid some pancakes, if 't be true thither are any :orly:

• Brohoof 3

20 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Arrant Alexshy/ Princess Luna! 

I was wondering: "Apart from Nightmare Night, have you ever participated in special events with your subjects?"

Apologies for the belated reply, mine friend.

I'm not arrant asocial now *chuckles* So, I take part in some... well, if hoofball matches and that play I watched (mostly to support dear Fluttershy) count as special events, then I'm quite socially active. I love to take part in any type of Hearth's Warming celebration event, naturally, the best moment of which is a well-aimed snowball at Tia's snoot *laughs* I'm not a fan of overly official procedures though, thou knowest, like opening schools, exhibitions, etcetera... I admit, I am to visit some oft, at which hour backing up Tia... but those are a torture for me most frequently.

Oh, yes, one more... I put mine hoof into Equestrian Games a fair bit.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Apologies for the belated reply, mine friend.

I understand. A Princesses work is never done. :adorkable:

Now for a question, "How do you feel about ponies who impersonate you?" :orly:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
12 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Princess of the night,

Celestia said that you usually instigated pillow fights as a filly but you always lost. Is this true?

CE46E936-702E-496B-AC54-B0A916C8E14C.png

In her dreams, mayhap :orly: As for me usually instigating pillow fights - tis a lie; as fillies we were not saints both *giggles* I'd say nearly equally. She was bigger and stronger naturally during our fillyhood... but I was quicker *smirks*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

30616__safe_princess-luna_princess-celes

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I understand. A Princesses work is never done. :adorkable:

Now for a question, "How do you feel about ponies who impersonate you?" :orly:

Everypony hath right for some innocent fun. Due to obvious reasons they can't:

* abuse mine Moon

* abuse our subjects' dreams

* issue orders on mine behalf

the rest is hardly harmful and quite funny oft. Besides, it's always useful to have an outer look at "thyself". Thusly I can correct something, which calleth for correction, they have spotted, but I can't see in myself. Well, unless the parody is too evil... or indecorous. Yeah, thither are those likewise. In the latter case they are... errmmm... reprimanded  *nodnods*

Nightmare-Moon-minor-my-little-pony-%D1%

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wasn't here for a long time. But now I am and I have two questions:

1. What is your the biggest flaw (if you have any:ooh:) and advantage (I realize that it is hard to choose one having such many of them^_^) - as a princess, co-ruler of Equestria?

2. What is your favourite colour (and, If I think properly, why blue):P?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I wasn't here for a long time. But now I am and I have two questions:

1. What is your the biggest flaw (if you have any:ooh:) and advantage (I realize that it is hard to choose one having such many of them^_^) - as a princess, co-ruler of Equestria?

2. What is your favourite colour (and, If I think properly, why blue):P?

Welcome back, mine valorous friend *dainty alicorn smile* The doors of our throne hall is open for everypony... at the reception time :orly:

So... Mine biggest flaw... Until recent times I could say that was vanity... Yes, yes, not only Ra-ra... Oh, well... *shrugs* Nowadays the biggest one is being overly demanding to everypony, although, it's equalized with being demanding to myself likewise. And mayhap a certain amount of vanity remaineth, but I keep it on a leash *chuckles* As for the advantage... Hmmm, thou art correct regarding the complexity of choice... Oh, I know... The ability to establish mine own schedule to the certain extent is, besides, nopony frowns upon me sleeping during the daytime *giggles*

While I like blue, I like saturated green likewise - the colour of life, of the woods, mine usual company during mine night walks. But blue (and dark blue) is mine own regal colour, the colour of deep night sky. It's really hard to choose the single favourite one between those two.

On 6/30/2018 at 6:29 AM, Alexshy said:

In her dreams, mayhap :orly: As for me usually instigating pillow fights - tis a lie; as fillies we were not saints both *giggles* I'd say nearly equally. She was bigger and stronger naturally during our fillyhood... but I was quicker *smirks*

Dear Luna,

Thank you for correcting the historical records. Clearly your sister likes to embellish certain things but now we know the truth. ^_^

I was able to locate more historical photos that clearly supports your side of events,

A4972D26-2BBB-4F1C-8806-7C3732DD6FCE.png

AC29AF10-E528-4A1C-A9BA-90DE3FF87C7E.png

89800195-7389-4D44-8004-2ED02102A607.jpeg

152C50DA-EE14-499F-95D7-B814612D0158.jpeg

14 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Princess Luna, what should somepony do if they are feeling friendless? 

First of all they should think well, if 't be true they are friendless (as the key word is "feeling")... For which they must determine, what friendship meaneth to them exactly and pay attention to the ponies around them, mayhap somepony is desperately seeking their friendship (and feeleth friendless likewise, simply because our pony in question doth notice them not). That pony should stick to those sharing common interests with him/her, thusly finding friends faster.

Two things I know arrant: One must go on. Nev'r say thyself: "I have no friends... Okay! ("  And one can't make others become his/her friends. If 't be tru nopony understandeth thee, try change something about thyself subtly... If that helpeth not, change the surrounding - one doth need to deform completely not, to appease others blindly.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Luna,

First of all, thank you for watching over me as I made my journeys through the night hours.    It was a great comfort to know somepony else was looking out for me while I was out there.

My question is thus: How easy of an adjustment was it getting back into the routine of co-running the daily (or nightly, as the case may be) affairs of Equestria?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Dear Princess Luna,

First of all, thank you for watching over me as I made my journeys through the night hours.    It was a great comfort to know somepony else was looking out for me while I was out there.

My question is thus: How easy of an adjustment was it getting back into the routine of co-running the daily (or nightly, as the case may be) affairs of Equestria?

Thou art welcome, mine valorous friend. It's quite a simple thing for me (as soon as I keep eye on everypony sleeping, why couldn't I specifically watch over the awake friend?) and I'm glad that it maketh thee feel safer.

As for thy question: Methinks easy for Tia, as while she could raise and set the Moon for me, she couldn't actually attend the dreams of our subjects... Generally non-morbid, but still quite inconvenient for many, there were even a few of quite sad incidents. But... Well, she was to return me some duties simply and happily observe others being finally attended. For me though it was both hard and easy. Hard, because I started to have less time for myself, having to take some duties after the long period of the... "forced leisure". And easy because I had nothing to do with all that free time afore anyway, besides, I could feel the ponies (some at least) trust me and admire what I do for them finally. Besides, I'm not really into the official... ahem... visible diplomacy and politics *winks*, so it was twice easy for Tia - I wasn't going to take any of her precious paperwork *giggles*

7 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

What is your favorite type of music, your majesty? :grin:

Oh, I'm quite "omnivorous" in that regard. It's mayhap easier to tell, what I really dislike - that would be rap, dubstep, generally anything not really going along in mine mind with the term "melody".

I like classics, ambient... Truth be told, among the best music for me are the sounds of Summer fields and forests at night :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, I'm quite "omnivorous" in that regard. It's mayhap easier to tell, what I really dislike - that would be rap, dubstep, generally anything not really going along in mine mind with the term "melody".

I like classics, ambient... Truth be told, among the best music for me are the sounds of Summer fields and forests at night :orly:

Seems like we have some things in common, Princess! :bedeyes: Thank you

• Brohoof 2