Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

17 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So princess of the night what would you like to rule to Equestria 

Apologies... But, I didn't get the question correctly, I'm afraid... What rules/traditions/etcetera I would like to bring to Equestria? Or...

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Apologies... But, I didn't get the question correctly, I'm afraid... What rules/traditions/etcetera I would like to bring to Equestria? Or...

Like to become a princess of Equestria

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Who I would prefer to see as another princess? Oh, tis easy... While Equestria hath seemingly enough rulers now (even the Crystal Empre and the Friendship as the phenomenon are covered now) *chuckles*, thither is the sphere uncovered by meticulous regal eyes and one place, which could only benefit from some subtle order. I strongly believe Fluttershy shalt be a perfect Princess of Kindness... and with certain assistance she hath fair chance to make Everfree a less dangerous (and gloomy in some parts) place.

Tis, if 't be true I understood thee correctly...

Edited by Alexshy

Luna, do you know that you are best princess in my eyes? How does that make you feel?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Luna, do you know that you are best princess in my eyes? How does that make you feel?

Now I do. Mine gratitude, mine valorous pony *bows slightly* That maketh me feel warm and fuzzy inside - yet another house, whither nopony shalt shout "AAAARGHHHH!!! Nightmare Moon!" and panic, if 't be true I decide to drop by :orly: I shall do mine best not to betray thy trust.

(edited)

Greetings, @Alexshy/Princess Luna!

I was wondering: "Did you and your sister Celestia go on any vacation's during the Summer when you were little?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

I wonder, if 't be true thou mean the time when we were foals and didn't rule the Moon and Sun? At that time the whole our life looked like vacation and... our parents were there... *downcasts* Of course, they tried to spend all their free time with us. I can recall the sunset at the shore, father's caring hooves... mom's nuzzle *bites her lip and tries to hold back tears*

Apologies! *blinks* Obviously later it became more difficult to find some time for vacation. And... we are to raise and set our Moon and Sun respectively even on vacation. Mostly that meaneth that we limit our lesser regal duties to the most urgent ones simply. And it's hard to spend our vacation together, but we do our best to sync at least several days in a while.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ummm... I shall deny everything *whistles* But thou should really pay attention to who is on the other end of that rope *winks* :orly:

Discord? :umad:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

You were just keeping the cookies safe from ground-based enemies, right? :mlp_smug:

Exactly! /) How didst thou guess, sly pone?

Truth be told, it would be easier for Tia, if she didn't wrap the rope around mine wings *rolls eyes*

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Truth be told, it would be easier for Tia, if she didn't wrap the rope around mine wings *rolls eyes*

I was going say that you two were making sure the cookies still tasted good. Cookie testing is an important job. :P

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I was a fly on your kitchen wall. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

So Luna have you heard  a strange species from another planet

Called earth and the species

Called humans 

They get transferred to Equus from time to time, mostly they are quite selfish and narrow-minded, but the latest events show, they can differ.

are you friends with them 

Even more than that, thou needst to read the certain book to find out :orly:

Edited by Alexshy

Just now, Alexshy said:

They get transferred to Equus from time to time, but the latest events showed they can differ.

Even more than that, thou needst to read the certain book to find out :orly:

Cool my next question is 

How  do you feel about trains ponies like me  and our empire 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
22 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Ummm... I shall deny everything *whistles* But thou should really pay attention to who is on the other end of that rope *winks* :orly:

Your sister is not quite so innocent, is she?  :laugh:

F1C8475A-1FF3-4C17-93CA-55B87DE1007F.png

Edited by Twilight Luna

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Cool my next question is 

How  do you feel about trains ponies like me  and our empire 

Ouch! I know about a human computer game... How is it called? Quake 2... yeah, correct. Mixing living things with mechanic stuff may end gruesome, thou knowest...

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Your sister not quite so innocent, is she?  :laugh:

F1C8475A-1FF3-4C17-93CA-55B87DE1007F.png

As I said, we were not saints in our fillyhood *chuckles*

• Brohoof 1