Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

22 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

Luna,

Have you ever been to the human realm?

Yes. Not the best experience forsooth. While humans tend to differ, like all the creatures, quite many of them are greedy and selfish. They forgot about the magic arrant and now deny its existence, despite they have it. But considering they lost that knowledge, it's almost the same as if they nev'r had. I have a strong feeling that the Seekers' puppet master had something to do with what befell to them. Although, it seemeth they helped a lot to achieve that condition. Always maketh me wonder, if 't be true they can be helped still.

21 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

what did you want to be when you were a filly?

933DC2AB-E8C1-47E1-A68C-E26505B7EEC7.png

*giggles* As thou may notice, that one had its chance to be realized :orly:

Seriously though, as a filly I always wanted to make magical armour and weapons, like my father, to reach his level of mastery. Alas, time showed that I am better with weapons usage, than with making them.

21 hours ago, TransitPony said:

Have you ever been fascinated with Equestria's trains? 

I am, in the earnest. Travelling by train, especially on longer distances, hath its own magic of some kind. Strangers, becoming a small, but closely connected society - tis fascinating... I'm not even speaking about the views, one can enjoy, while arrant deprived of that, travelling by some other means.

Truth be told, it's enough to read mine book to see, I like the trains verily!

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*giggles* As thou may notice, that one had its chance to be realized :orly:

Seriously though, as a filly I always wanted to make magical armour and weapons, like my father, to reach his level of mastery. Alas, time showed that I am better with weapons usage, than with making them.

That’s cool. It’s good to see your father’s talents rubbed off on you. Keep at it and I’m sure you’ll be as good, if not better than he was. :D

Do you have a favorite weapon you like to use? :o

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

That’s cool. It’s good to see your father’s talents rubbed off on you. Keep at it and I’m sure you’ll be as good, if not better than he was. :D

Tis quite hard to achieve, regardless to how much I aspire. I am to loaded by the regal duties. Methinks mine human, the Guardian, hath better chances to approach the level... at least in non magical part of weapon craft. With the rest I can assist as much as I am capable of forsooth.

Do you have a favorite weapon you like to use? :o

Others imagine and depict me with a scythe-like weapons frequently. I admit I can use those quite nicely, but, truth be told, at which hour looking... "cool" *huffs*, it's not very hoofy, even for an alicorn. Now a glaive is a much more comfortable and effective variant.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Although, mine favourite is likely the flamberge.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

On 7/10/2018 at 7:30 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Princess Luna/ @Alexshy!

I was wondering: "Do you enjoy painting the night sky?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Apologies, for the delayed reply, mine valorous friend! Royal duties and personal problems kept me away from mine subjects for a while.

So... "Painting the night sky" is actually a metaphoric expression, making some really believe that we live in some sort of pocket world with flat sky with constellations placed like Hearth's Warming lights on it. Tis not true, mine friend! The sky is real, the space is endless and the stars and constellations are simple stars (orbs of heat and light emittng matter) and constellations. But yes, I can rearrange them, due to our with sister powers are greater than thou can imagine... But dost not shout about that on every corner please, we are quite modest alicorns. So, I really enjoy "herding" the stars, at which hour it is reasonable and necessary.

• Brohoof 1

@Alexshy

Dear, Princess Luna,

I actually meant: "Do you enjoy painting pictures of the night sky?". :please:

I sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused you. :sunny:

You're embarrassed subject, Sparklefan1234 :blush:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

Do you remember what your favorite toy was as a filly?

Did you and Tia share your toys with each other?

Mine favourite toy was the wooden sword mine father made me. Mine dear... well... memory was Starswirl's sleighbell.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Due to above mentioned reasons we hardly ev'r quarrelled about our toys with Tia. Of course, we shared some, but she tended to the more girly stuff, so, in general it was quiet *smiles*

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Princess Luna/ @Alexshy

"If you woke up one evening & you were Tiberius, how would you react?"

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Well... Tis dependeth on the nature of the transition forsooth. I elaborate: if 't be true I was actually Tiberius, I would have gone looking for Luna to share something with me, cuddle and take for a night walk; if 't be true I was myself in Tiberius' body, I still would have gone looking for "Luna" (Tibbles as me) to take "her" to the Mage Council to find the way to return the proper order of things. Finding "her" would be easy - simply somepony trying to use their tail to grasp and hang on something in mine room... Mayhap I would have looked for the way to return "on track" after a short vindicable vacation *winks*, but I pity ye all, your dreams being herded by Tibbles :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Mine favourite toy was the wooden sword mine father made me. Mine dear... well... memory was Starswirl's sleighbell.

Due to above mentioned reasons we hardly ev'r quarrelled about our toys with Tia. Of course, we shared some, but she tended to the more girly stuff, so, in general it was quiet *smiles*

That’s cool. So, it was like a Japanese bokken? Is that was use used to practice your swordsplay? 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
26 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

That’s cool. So, it was like a Japanese bokken? Is that was use used to practice your swordsplay? 

Exactly *chuckles* But not like a bokken in shape, a smaller replica of the zweihander *winks*

The real sword is considerably heavier:

d4e21f4f0862b59c2e4b3631c2a93147.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Longhaul said:

Dear Princess Luna,

I was at the bakery earlier today ad picked up some Bavarian creme-filled donuts.  Can I interest you in one?

Sure thi... *POOF!!!* *teleports to your place at once* yaaay.png.8473b4332247d31a72c33c63d2054a6c.png

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Tell my please my princess what is your favorite character from the book and why? :fluttershy::grin:

I don't know yet, mine lief, in the earnest. Undecided, if 't be true thou wantest to call it like that. While we are all in character thither, I have added quite a portion to everypony, so they all are mine "foals". I can't favour one more than others... Mayhap I can answer thy question, at which hour we are closer to the end of that book :orly:

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

thumb.png.d5a525c2715d6a0ca65a342397f2e813.png

*is veeeeery yealous*;);):please::D

I shall nick one more for thee *winks* Methinks @Longhaul shan't be angry with me for that...

Edited by Alexshy

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

have you ever just skipped raising the moon?

Sly pone! *giggles* Thou hast caught me on that forsooth... I may sabotage it occasionally during the New Moon *winks mischievously*

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Well so I will wait for that moment.;) Thank you  for your scroll with an answer!:P

Thou art most welcome, mine valorous friend!

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dear Luna,

What are your favorite books to read?

8B929EFE-E00F-4BEA-949B-A82D666FCD47.png

I loved fairy tales as a small filly. Although, princesses were not the only main characters of mine favourite stories, warriors and knights took quite an important place in mine fillyhood... "panteon" *chuckles*

I love various kinds of books, the main stipulation is - the book must have plot and sense; mine favourites mayhap are detective, adventure, horror stories. I can enjoy even a well written erotic story, but it ought to be well written *smirks* And not in terms of erotic, but in terms of actual plot (no pun hither).

5 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Your sister sent this video of you as a filly. So cute!! :squee:

88BE6341-73E4-4503-B5DC-CA97E3F1B708.gif

I guess, Tia knew whither to send me... Ahem, for it to be not a awfully horrible punishment... if 't be true 1000 years on a large piece of rock can count as such *laughs*

5 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

So, what is a typical day like for you?

I sleep at the daytime mostly, unless I need to back up Tia with the court things and paperwork (the latter I dislike with passion, although with the Guardian dealing even Chrysalis seemeth easier; he hath certain pesuasive gift *giggle-snort*). Although, I can visit Twilight and Fluttershy, keeping in mind, they are "daytime" ponies *smiles* Mine most activity befalleth at nights: the Dreamscape guarding, your dreams herding, taking care of mine Moon and stars, the Night Watch drill, etcetera, writing included. The Night which lasts forever would be hoofy, of course, but let's be realistic... *winks*

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

The birthday itself was wondrous, mine friend *nodnods* So were the presents (it's hard to surprize somepony, who hath everything she needeth, but the magical sky paints for Aurora Borealis, presented by Tia, were stellar) and the cake, of course. We shared it peacefully *giggles* But the most precious are your birthday wishes *spreads wings excitedly*

Although, the following two days are not so great, due to the major eclipse and weather conditions I feel weak and sleepy. But dost not worry I shall get through 1204664.gif.e4eeaeab86e53a0256eeeec14412a34c.gif

• Brohoof 1