Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

On 8/28/2018 at 3:31 AM, Alexshy said:

Boxes and pillows, yes *giggles* Building "Fort Luna" and bombarding Tia, at which hour she least expected... Show me any foal, who doth like it not 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg

Are these the forts you were referring to, Luna?

83715.jpeg.a876985cecd4a2e3dabe6ad51ed325c7.jpeg

548648.png.a3dbd1dfc98f20e88f55e143005b6311.png

1581348.png.3e9ba94508c088bc84b357ce2b15e9f9.png

• Brohoof 3

On 8/28/2018 at 4:10 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

If one of the dragons insult me again, can I borrow some guards to annex their nation?

*ponders, checks the Night Crown Loyality and Special Merits List of valorous subjects, ponders* Methinks I need to ask Tia and check the same for the Day Crown :orly: Royal Guards can surely be sent to protect and uphold the honour of the crown knights; although, we don't use force to conquer foreign lands *looks fixedly then leans to her captain and whispers something into his ear; the batpony nods, watching the visitor from the corner of his eye*

I have an immensely better solution - duel the offender!

On 8/31/2018 at 8:48 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Are these the forts you were referring to, Luna?

83715.jpeg.a876985cecd4a2e3dabe6ad51ed325c7.jpeg

548648.png.a3dbd1dfc98f20e88f55e143005b6311.png

1581348.png.3e9ba94508c088bc84b357ce2b15e9f9.png

Exactly, mine friend!

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*bows low* As you wish my princess!

My today question is simple and maybe some pony asked you about it already. What food (among usual ones, not some exotic) you don't like, what food you will never even try to eat?

Oh, mine friend tis an easy question, thither are not so many things I dislike, at which hour we talk about usual food (exotic is another story). I generally don't like the cooked vegetables, IF 't be true they completely change their... feel and crunch after cooking, so, for example, boiled carrots solo are yuck (as the part of some dish are fine). I dislike sour cream strongly *perks her ear fancying some cat pone applauding somewhere from her mane* I simply hate the homemade blueberry jam, as the blueberry completely changeth its taste mixed with sugar. Blueberry is better natural *winks* :orly: Oh, and I don't like cakes with lots of cream, I mean LOTS, at which hour thither is not enough actual cake in them *giggles*

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, ccb20yes said:

Do you have the abilty to put somepony to sleep, as in a spell?

Yes, but we don't abuse it, as magical sleep is frequently unhealthy and doth not bring relief, rather quite strange visions oft. Thither is a certain difference between casting some particular dream over the already sleeping pony (or altering the Dreamscape for them directly) and forcing somepony to doze off. The worst in that ability - thou can't put thyself to sleep that way (it can be necessary, even not being the preferable method).

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dearest Luna,

Did you have a favorite spot to hide when you and Tia played hide and go seek?

*giggle-snorts at the picture* Why? Why humans always portray me as a... lunatic pone? 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg Should I deliver more nightmares to those?..

As for the matter of thy question, mine friend... At which time I was small, the best place was... *lowers her voice to the dramatic whisper* Tia's closet with cookies! Funny fact - it nev'r came into Tia's head to look thither exactly. The hardest part was to refrain from nomming too loud :orly: It's safe to tell, because now I can hardly fit thither... without certain destruction inflicted, so the nice place is busted... Alas!

Another nice place for a young filly was... Tia's tail. Simply pace thy hoofsteps properly... and extend thy hope she shan't go flying *giggles*

• Brohoof 1

On 10/5/2018 at 2:58 AM, Alexshy said:

*giggle-snorts at the picture* Why? Why humans always portray me as a... lunatic pone? 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg Should I deliver more nightmares to those?..

As for the matter of thy question, mine friend... At which time I was small, the best place was... *lowers her voice to the dramatic whisper* Tia's closet with cookies! Funny fact - it nev'r came into Tia's head to look thither exactly. The hardest part was to refrain from nomming too loud :orly: It's safe to tell, because now I can hardly fit thither... without certain destruction inflicted, so the nice place is busted... Alas!

Another nice place for a young filly was... Tia's tail. Simply pace thy hoofsteps properly... and extend thy hope she shan't go flying *giggles*

Luna,

That was very clever to bring snacks with you while you hid from Tia. A rumbling tummy would have given you away. :P

Did Tia ever find you in her tail?

kisspng-princess-celestia-pony-princess-luna-twilight-spar-equestria-daily-mlp-stuff-story-celestia39-5baf2a82cc2173.7215457615382063388361.jpg.871e42872bb82d0770479b1058f25d9a.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Artrexus Hope said:

Your Highness, It is I, Artrexus Hope, ask you a question

If you past away, who would control the moon?

Is it a rhetoric question, mine friend? *chuckles*

Rest assured, I shall take care of leaving the dignified legacy to take mine duty, at which... era time cometh :orly: Fear not, tis the matter of really distant days.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Artrexus Hope said:

What about if somepony got the same powers as you?

What about responsibility then?

Moony hath the same powers as me. Mayhap thou art correct and I should love myself a zilch more... taking a vacation occasionally. And leaving you all in her capable hooves!!! mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

It looks like Tia stole your cookies. How will you get her back for it? :P

The problem is, at which hour Tia took something sweet and yummy, that meaneth it is already in her mouth at the very least, if not stomach *giggles* So those exactly cookies can hardly be returned. But the payback is imminent. The raid on Tia's treats is nigh!

sig-4651471.sig-4651078.ciZX1Y3.png

@Artrexus Hope: Dost not fear... much. She is on her road to finding inner peace. While certain tendency to the nightmares remaineth, she shan't torture our subjects.

3 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

You do realize the Crystal Empire isn't much of an empire if there is only one city, right?

So are the harsh realities of the Frozen North. Although, the dimensions of that city are quite underestimated, in the earnest.

Alas, I don't have architectural education to remedy the situation fast, mine friend!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

The problem is, at which hour Tia took something sweet and yummy, that meaneth it is already in her mouth at the very least, if not stomach *giggles* So those exactly cookies can hardly be returned. But the payback is imminent. The raid on Tia's treats is nigh!

sig-4651471.sig-4651078.ciZX1Y3.png

Luna,

What treats are you going to raid from Tia’s stash? :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

What treats are you going to raid from Tia’s stash? :ooh:

Hmmm... Knowest what, thou art right, while doughnuts are quite hoofy to nick coughhorncough other things may be not. Thanks for the idea, mine friend! I shall teleport the whole cabinet to mine room, at which hour Tia is watching specifically prepared for her sweet pancakes-filled dream. Then I can sort with comfort, then teleport the rest back :D Speaking of exact treats, methinks some cookies and bisquits shall be nice, I shall avoid the sweets mayhap - getting them in galore on Nightmare Night.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

The only thing I regret is that I wasn't more open with Tia about mine grieves and insecurities. Nopony knoweth, how it could have played out, but mayhaps it could have been solved easier. We were bad sisters both (key word is were). But every experience is beneficial at the end of the day :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2