Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

We ain't in charge of the past, mine friend - time spells are a trap. But we can make the future. Banal as it soundeth, what doth not kill us, maketh us stronger. I became stronger... and maturer. I'm arrant sure Tia did likewise.

Mine gratitude for thy kind words *hugs with wings* Support us by voting for us and tell thy friends to consider doing that.

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

The only thing I regret is that I wasn't more open with Tia about mine grieves and insecurities. Nopony knoweth, how it could have played out, but mayhaps it could have been solved easier. We were bad sisters both (key word is were). But every experience is beneficial at the end of the day :orly:

She wouldn't listen to you...

• Brohoof 2

On 10/19/2018 at 7:02 PM, Kevin Tang said:

What are your thoughts about the future of Equestria?

21 hours ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Hey Luna, do you have a favorite food?

Mine valorous ponies, I am to apologize for a little delay in answering your questions. Tia isn't feeling well (not related to the Cup), and I'm taking care of her right now. I shall address all the questions accordingly, at which hour I can.

22 hours ago, Mirage said:

She wouldn't listen to you...

Whither is the "boop" reaction, at which hour thou needst one? *sighs* Well, takest mine "brohoof" as a brohoof boop to thy snoot :orly: We don't know for sure if 't be true she wouldn't... Thou may only assume, Moony *nuzzles*

• Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Whither is the "boop" reaction, at which hour thou needst one? *sighs* Well, takest mine "brohoof" as a brohoof boop to thy snoot :orly: We don't know for sure if 't be true she wouldn't... Thou may only assume, Moony *nuzzles*

Yes dear. *soft snort*

Hi, Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon. It's so nice to be here once again. I have some questions which are bugging me for a long time, and now I'd like to have an answer.

Q1: What's the history of Nightmare Night? I mean, as far as I can think, it seemed to be started as something superstitioous hoax, I mean Nightmare comes to Equestria to gobble the ponies, and if ponies are dressed up in costumes then they're safe? To me, I think that was a rumoure some mean ponies spread so they could sell the costumes easily and become rich by the night, and to make this more superstitious they must have said them to only eat sweets during that night, and over the time, this was revealed but ponies liked that tradition so much that they make this official?

Am I right?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:

Q1: What's the history of Nightmare Night? I mean, as far as I can think, it seemed to be started as something superstitioous hoax, I mean Nightmare comes to Equestria to gobble the ponies, and if ponies are dressed up in costumes then they're safe? To me, I think that was a rumoure some mean ponies spread so they could sell the costumes easily and become rich by the night, and to make this more superstitious they must have said them to only eat sweets during that night, and over the time, this was revealed but ponies liked that tradition so much that they make this official?

That seems rather underhanded and greedy...even for me. The full history I do not know, but I indeed enjoy the opportunity to scare the little ones.

Nightmare Night began as a way to tell the story of Princess Luna's fall. By passing on the fear of what I had become, the ponies were kept aware of my existence, and how to behave toward me. This was unnecessary of course, since the ponies were never in danger of me.

But I've been having second thoughts about my restraint...

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Mirage said:

That seems rather underhanded and greedy...even for me. The full history I do not know, but I indeed enjoy the opportunity to scare the little ones.

Nightmare Night began as a way to tell the story of Princess Luna's fall. By passing on the fear of what I had become, the ponies were kept aware of my existence, and how to behave toward me. This was unnecessary of course, since the ponies were never in danger of me.

Hmm, I'm sorry for making such a strange conspiracy.:mlp_lie: I hope I didn't hurt you, I was just curious. Thanks for clarifying by the way. :mlp_icwudt:

6 hours ago, MidnightDawn said:

Weren’t you in your Nightmare Form though? (On the moon)

I was in no form at all while in prison. Twas very much like a dream I could not escape...no body to feed or feel.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, MidnightDawn said:

Weren’t you in your Nightmare Form though? (On the moon)

26 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I was in no form at all while in prison. Twas very much like a dream I could not escape...no body to feed or feel.

Speakest fro thyself, Moony *boops* :P I was in mine usual form, but was able to hold the debate with Moony, who hid in the depth of mine consciousness.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Speakest for thyself, Moony *boops* :P I was in mine usual form, but was able to hold the debate with Moony, who hid in the depth of mine consciousness.

Of course. But, you were more reasonable back then.

"...prophecy about the Mare in the Moon that states that "on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about nighttime eternal."

• Brohoof 2

On 10/19/2018 at 7:02 PM, Kevin Tang said:

What are your thoughts about the future of Equestria?

Methinks upholding the strategic partnerships and multiculturalism, Equestria shouldn't lose its own identity and face. The goal is not to be a part of Equus biomass, but the best among equals, yet unique nations. Peace is preferred, but that doth not mean that I shan't personally defend our subjects, in case they are threatened in any way or form.

On 10/20/2018 at 1:38 AM, DivineGlow1000 said:

Hey Luna, do you have a favorite food?

I like fruits (dost not say "banana" at once), mostly juicy ones, I like cookies and cakes (preferably not too creamy). I like cheese, good cheese, but no mold (yuck!)

On 10/21/2018 at 9:01 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

Did you have a favorite plush toy when you were a fillie?

B4C9A23C-47A6-4C48-B65F-5B4AD5A27658.thumb.png.b081ce2ac05e7c5ac68151994ed4ee6c.png

*blushes* A teddy bear... Mr. Cuddles...

Ahem... and a plush Moon, of course :orly:

On 10/21/2018 at 10:14 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Alexshy/Princess Luna! 

I was wondering: "What is your favorite Nightmare Night treat?"

Candies are fine, not live sugar though. I'm okay with chocolate and fruit filling. Pumpkin cake is nice likewise; thou knowest, pumpkins ain't for shooting at targets only :-P

On 10/22/2018 at 12:03 PM, Luna's Admirer said:

Hi, Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon. It's so nice to be here once again. I have some questions which are bugging me for a long time, and now I'd like to have an answer.

Am I right?

On 10/22/2018 at 2:13 PM, Mirage said:

Well, in general mine dear sister is correct *chuckles* Except a couple of... aspects *squints at Moony fixedly* I would so love to get the plots of those, who tried to speculate for the costume sales boost, gobbled arrant! But I was... unavailable at the moment those nefarious attempts were made.

On 10/22/2018 at 5:41 PM, DivineGlow1000 said:

Dear Princess Luna, when is your birthday?

Our birthday is December, 21st!

Edited by Alexshy
missed one question...
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

Well, in general mine dear sister is correct *chuckles* Except a couple of... aspects *squints at Moony fixedly* I would so love to get the plots of those, who tried to speculate for the costume sales boost, gobbled arrant! But I was... unavailable at the moment those nefarious attempts were made.

I shall gobble their plots as soon as they are found. 711831148_1041176__safe_artist-colon-gothicsugar_nightmaremoon_thecutiere-dash-mark_sceneinterpretation_solo.jpeg.f231677cea7f041d79d72f5aaeaa8831.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I shall gobble their plots as soon as they are found. 711831148_1041176__safe_artist-colon-gothicsugar_nightmaremoon_thecutiere-dash-mark_sceneinterpretation_solo.jpeg.f231677cea7f041d79d72f5aaeaa8831.jpeg

/) They deserve nothing else for such a speculation about us, sis!

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(That's what I put for Luna's birthday a *long* time ago! :D

Do you have any plans for Nightmare Night?

I have quite a schedule - to visit all Equestrian large cities at least... and some towns, which are dear to me. So many foals crave to be "scared" *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

I have quite a schedule - to visit all Equestrian large cities at least... and some towns, which are dear to me. So many foals crave to be "scared" *giggles*

That sounds like fun! Do you have any ideas for a costume?

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3