Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

On 12/10/2018 at 7:17 PM, Loyal Defender said:

*the box appears to be empty*

Inside that box is all the joy you've given me in the past. There was so much of it, I couldn't contain it all. I also mixed in a bit of kindness and friendship along with it. You've given me joy, Princess, so I figured I'd give joy back in return. :twi:

*hugs softly* Thanks, mine friend. Making others' lives merrier is a bliss on its own.

Edited by Alexshy

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs softly* Thanks, mine friend. Making others' lives merrier is a bliss on its own.

hugs back

It feels good to be kind to others. 

Also, I didn't have enough bits for a present, so I went with joy instead. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

On 12/10/2018 at 7:34 PM, Loyal Defender said:

Heh, yeah. Happy early Hearth's Warming. ^_^

Thanks *gently kisses you on the snoot*

Tis not the present yet *giggles* But I shall give Dashie a kick to clear the skies properly on December's Full Moon... which falleth on mine Birthnight by the way :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thanks *gently kisses you on the snoot*

Tis not the present yet *giggles* But I shall give Dashie a kick to clear the skies properly on December's Full Moon... which falleth on mine Birthnight by the way :orly:

Birthnight, hm? That's new to me.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/10/2018 at 7:54 PM, Loyal Defender said:

Birthnight, hm? That's new to me.

I was born on the longest night a year, 21-22 December, and mine time is the Night naturally, thus Birthnight rather than Birthday... The latter is Tia's stuff *chuckles*

Edited by Alexshy

23 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Princess Luna,

I am making cookies this year. What is your favorite? :pinkiehat:

Cinnamon flavoured, mine lief! If 't be true thou manage to pull off combining apple and cinnamon in cookies, expect them to vanish fast *giggles*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Cinnamon flavoured, mine lief! If 't be true thou manage to pull off combining apple and cinnamon in cookies, expect them to vanish fast *giggles*

Very well, my Princess. I will do my best! :raritysillyhat:Will the cookies disappear fast because of your doing or because of your cookie thief sister? :pinkiehat:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I was born on the longest night a year, 21-22 December, and mine time is the Night naturally, thus Birthnight rather than Birthday... The latter is Tia's stuff *chuckles*

Birth.....OHH, I get it! Good one! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Very well, my Princess. I will do my best! :raritysillyhat:Will the cookies disappear fast because of your doing or because of your cookie thief sister? :pinkiehat:

Both very likely *smirks*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

Princess Luna/@Alexshy,

"Do you & Princess Celestia have any  traditions that you take part in during Hearth's Warming to get into the holiday spirit?" :pinkiehat:

(I hope I haven't asked this already.) 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Luna, can I brush your mane?

Carefully - yes. But beest aware of certain cat pone and yellow pone, who may reside... Oh, and supernovas. They can burn!

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Princess Luna/@Alexshy,

"Do you & Princess Celestia have any  traditions that you take part in during Hearth's Warming to get into the holiday spirit?" :pinkiehat:

(I hope I haven't asked this already.) 

Methinks thou hast asked that not afore.

Mostly family/sisterly time together, mine friend, as we have next to no time for otherwise. So, an evening in front of the hearth (quite Hearth's Warming by itself, isn't 't :orly:), chess, reading books (aloud to each other), a glass of good red wine (dost not even start about any insinuations involving the Old Alicorn whiskey, I'm not that headless like some humans). We do play snowballs for fun, involving others oft. Yes, the princesses ain't afraid to catch a hoofful of snow on the snoot from their subjects (at least some), at which hour appropriate.

Oh, and... I know, Moony shall huff and scoff about that, but we cuddle pile with Tia *giggles*

mlp-Art-&-Music-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm not that headless like some humans

(I read your whole answer but this stood out to me.)

Speaking of humans:  "Have you ever gone undercover in the human world?" 

Thank you *so* much for answering my questions! 

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

(I read your whole answer but this stood out to me.)

I'm speaking about the particular special somehuman, thou can read about in the certain book. Surely human metabolism alloweth them to stand more inebriation, still some measures shan't be breached *chuckles*

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Speaking of humans:  "Have you ever gone undercover in the human world?"

Thank you *so* much for answering my questions! 

Of course, mine friend!

Turn around!!!

I kid, I kid *giggles* Mayhap some next time.

Thou art welcome.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 8:08 PM, Merry Dashie said:

Luna who is your favorite main character in mlp.

One may be banished, but nopony can hide from the Royal Canterlot Voice. So, mine answer is *raises her voice*

EVERYPONY ON THEIR PLACES!!!

I extend mine hope the message was delivered... *giggles*

Quite fancy for the certain road conditions, for breaking records on the track. Was it by any chance of the new Slingshot's team? I know a few equestrian pilots and co-pilots *smirks*

Personally I prefer mine 4x4 off-road for everyday use :orly: Especially nice with loads of snow covering Equestria. The one above is nice for exhibiting and racing without neighing.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...