Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

On 12/5/2018 at 12:46 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Luna,

I know that Nightmare Night was over a month ago, but what prank(s) did you pull on your sister that night? :ooh:

Oh, this time I used some extra help, mine friend. We tricked Tia into thinking that... the magic reflecting human had eaten her secret cookies stash. Well, she practically found him in the place and... it was to be seen actually! Her muzzle!!! *laughs* Tia looked like she had eaten some hot pepper, unable to do anything about that. Naturally her cookies were safe... almost entirely... *whistles* but she didn't know that at the moment. That was one of the strongest scares for the last few years for her, yet arrant innocenlmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Why not? I'm in extremely peaceful mood today... Even smiling *winks* Hehe... *hugs you with wings, ruffling your mane*

Methinks I shan't give thee out a crucial mystery, saying that we are not the one and same since some time already :orly: That's if 't be true thou hast not noticed yet *giggles*

Have they also said you're like light and dark?

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

Have they also said you're like light and dark?

Thou meanest lighter and darker versions of the same? Like Full Moon night and New Moon night? *chuckles*

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Loyal Defender said:

Full moon and new moon...I like that!

Well, mayhap... We still sisters though.

Ahhh... I like that feeling of being the older sister for a change... *grins and boops @Mirage lightly*

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well, mayhap... We still sisters though.

Ahhh... I like that feeling of being the older sister for a change... *grins and boops @Mirage lightly*

I imagine you do. Now, on an unrelated but efficient question, it's getting chilly and I forgot my coat. 

Could I perhaps do what the others've done and snuggle with you?

Sly colt! *laughs* Ponies don't need coats normally, having their own... But the Night Crown valueth bravery and straightforwardness! *cuddles you with her warm soft wings*

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Sly colt! *laughs* Ponies don't need coats normally, having their own... But the Night Crown valueth bravery and straightforwardness! *cuddles you with her warm soft wings*

It...It is kinda rewarding isn't it?

leans into you and purrs

6 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

One question, Your Highness
What do you mostly do when you're in your free time?

Write.

4203172.thumb.png.48f0bb8e94110d179844cb0b994d40f7.png

Alas, lately I have less than desired! *sighs*

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Writing, that's one way to kill time but what do you write in your free time?

Tis not "killing time" *frowns* I write pony stories of different genres (mature included).

Edited by Alexshy

Just now, Alexshy said:

Tis not "killing time" *frowns* I write pony stories of different genres (mature included).

Sorry about that Your Highness, in making of your own pony stories, do you share with your stories with your sister?

That's the last question for today, Your Highness :mlp_rarity:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Sorry about that Your Highness, in making of your own pony stories, do you share with your stories with your sister?

Thou art forgiven *nods mercifully* Actually everypony is free to read, what they find fitting their taste, the link is provided below. Tia isn't different from the rest in that regard. I even ask her, if 't be true I can reveal some aspects in the main book, considering it being documantary *winks*

That's the last question for today, Your Highness :mlp_rarity:

I'm not limiting them forsooth, so, dost not worry. Although the answers may appear delayed due to mine regal duties. Still thou may extend thy hope for mine younger sister replying instead.

Edited by Alexshy

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Thou art forgiven *nods mercifully* Actually everypony is free to read, what they find fitting their taste, the link is provided below. Tia isn't different from the rest in that regard

Thank you, Your Highness >_> *He bows formally right in front of the Princess of the Moon*

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm not limiting them forsooth, so, dost not worry. Although the answers may appear delayed due to mine regal duties. Still thou may extend thy hope for mine younger sister replying instead.

The schedule must be tough even for a Princess but Thank you again, Your Majesty :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Oh, this time I used some extra help, mine friend. We tricked Tia into thinking that... the magic reflecting human had eaten her secret cookies stash. Well, she practically found him in the place and... it was to be seen actually! Her muzzle!!! *laughs* Tia looked like she had eaten some hot pepper, unable to do anything about that. Naturally her cookies were safe... almost entirely... *whistles* but she didn't know that at the moment. That was one of the strongest scares for the last few years for her, yet arrant innocenlmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

LOL. That is funny. I bet you had a good time laughing at Tia. :P  It serves her right for stealing your cookies. :orly:

DF249878-1917-4386-B685-05CD97558A6B.png.afc834f7b686c966998ae797ed51953f.png

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Thank you, Your Highness >_> *He bows formally right in front of the Princess of the Moon*

*nods benevolently*

The schedule must be tough even for a Princess but Thank you again, Your Majesty :kindness:

The main aspect is... Methinks I can tell thee, but mindst that's a secret. We don't need ponies to panic groundlessly, correct? So...

Spoiler

While Tia is absent busy with very important political negotiations in the parallel universe (apologies, I can't reveal), I am responsible for BOTH Moon and Sun. *looks fixedly* But till now nopony seemeth to notice the difference.

15 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

LOL. That is funny. I bet you had a good time laughing at Tia. :P  It serves her right for stealing your cookies. :orly:

DF249878-1917-4386-B685-05CD97558A6B.png.afc834f7b686c966998ae797ed51953f.png

:D Exactly, mine friend!

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Alexshy/Princess Luna!

Greetings, mine valorous friend!

14 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Hearth's Warming is fast approaching & I was wondering if their was anything special you had your eye on? :o

Thou caught me pondering deeply hither... I had no time to think about that till now. The biggest problem is that the regal alicorn normally hath anything she can desire, except things which can't be presented as a gift naturally. Methinks I'm in the condition, when the surprise is more valued than something "thou hast thy eye on". But I promise to think about the latter likewise *chuckles*

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

If 't be true thither is a box with popping out starlight, I shall scream! *unwraps cautiously*

*the box appears to be empty*

Inside that box is all the joy you've given me in the past. There was so much of it, I couldn't contain it all. I also mixed in a bit of kindness and friendship along with it. You've given me joy, Princess, so I figured I'd give joy back in return. :twi: