Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

Dearest Luna, I hope you are fairing well. :kindness: Have you ever fallen asleep on the job? :ooh:  Celestia said that she has found you passed out on your throne during night court.

FYI, I have started reading your story and have enjoyed it so far. :ticking:

b52a4d4cbed16e5cf987ec9ae515c593.gif.aa732117b85c735790dfe253298180a0.gif

Edited by Twilight Luna

50 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dearest Luna, I hope you are fairing well. :kindness: Have you ever fallen asleep on the job? :ooh:  Celestia said that she has found you passed out on your throne during night court.

FYI, I have started reading your story and have enjoyed it so far. :ticking:

We are overburdened by royal duties, mine friend! Taking Tia's partially was specifically overwhelming lately. Dost not worry, we're aimed to cope and overcome that unholy period. As for the book, the work is continued... at the lower pace than prefered, but that's temporary, in the earnest. Thanks for thy kind concerns *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 3:09 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, Princess Luna!

I was wondering: How did you celebrate Hearts and Hooves Day? 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :-D

I spent it with mine family (which meaneth Tia) and, how dost thou call that... special somehuman *giggles* (I'm going to touch upon the details in mine book, at which hour it's time for the corresponding chapter) ;) I extend mine hope such a delay in answering is exculpable, as I mentioned the extra duties burdening me lately.

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Dearest Luna, I hope you and your mother are fairing well.

(( Mine gratitude. She is on her way to recovery *nods thankfully* ))

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

:kindness: I have a question. Is this pretty accurate of what Tia is like in the mornings? 

Ummm... Dost thou mean the mane and tail condition sembling our dearest Fluttershy's? Or the general mood hinted by the musical sample? In the first case it dependeth on the exact moment, as right after waking up, Tia looketh like that quite frequently:

1505874502656.png 8254553bd1d006good_morning_celesti.jpg

But she manageth to bring herself in the usual regal look fast enough.

In the second case it dependeth on if Tia had her morning tea and bisquits already or not... and if she wasn't pranked by me during the night :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

I extend mine hope such a delay in answering is exculpable, as I mentioned the extra duties burdening me lately.

It's quite alright, Princess. Take all the time you need.  

"Does your sister have a new special somepony, too?" 

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's quite alright, Princess. Take all the time you need.  

"Does your sister have a new special somepony, too?" 

She still hath her old special some... Oh, that shalt be an awful spoiler! :D She keepeth thinking it's over, but time and circumstances shall bring their own corrections into that point of view.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I spent it with mine family (which meaneth Tia) and, how dost thou call that... special somehuman *giggles* (I'm going to touch upon the details in mine book, at which hour it's time for the corresponding chapter) ;) I extend mine hope such a delay in answering is exculpable, as I mentioned the extra duties burdening me lately.

(( Mine gratitude. She is on her way to recovery *nods thankfully* ))

Ummm... Dost thou mean the mane and tail condition sembling our dearest Fluttershy's? Or the general mood hinted by the musical sample? In the first case it dependeth on the exact moment, as right after waking up, Tia looketh like that quite frequently:

1505874502656.png 8254553bd1d006good_morning_celesti.jpg

But she manageth to bring herself in the usual regal look fast enough.

In the second case it dependeth on if Tia had her morning tea and bisquits already or not... and if she wasn't pranked by me during the night :orly:

I'm glad to hear that your mother is on the mend, my friend. I meant Tia being lazy in the morning (sleeping in) and acting childish.  :P Though I suppose we all can' be morning ponies. ^_^

c1fbaafb37725f37d58be45503619aaf.thumb.jpg.4412d6f0485c4b5a033b40f713204f91.jpg

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I'm glad to hear that your mother is on the mend, my friend. I meant Tia being lazy in the morning (sleeping in) and acting childish.  :P

Those are rare forsooth, as throughout all those years she finally managed to build some semblance of responsibility :orly:But thou art correct, it befalleth once in a while.

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

You know, it makes me sometimes wish I could've kept you company for a thousand years on the moon. Then I realized, I don't live that long.. :sunny:

*hugs* :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

hugs back

I guess there's a difference in imagining life on the moon and hating life in the moon.

Exactly! It looketh differently from inside ;)

18 hours ago, Goofyg22 said:

Hi there Princess Luna have you ever heard of funny bloopers before because I have. And how is your day going by the way?

Quite busy, mine friend! And... under funny bloopers thou meanest a folio of... errmmm... "bucked-up episodes" added after final titles of the movie, etcetera... then yes!

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Does not the Princess of the Night matter to anypony? Even whilst mine sisters are busy with royal duties, Nightmare Moon can yet comfort thee.

Just come a glint closer my sweet little foals... 

1552084363_large(7).thumb.png.522efbf71c895844f2d5e780419c2fb2.png

51 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Does not the Princess of the Night matter to anypony?

Princess Luna is retired now & doesn't seem to be getting any new questions. :ooh: 

*Ahem* I mean, how are you? :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Princess Luna is retired now & doesn't seem to be getting any new questions. :ooh: 

*Ahem* I mean, how are you? :twismile:

Retired you say? Part of me celebrates to such news. Hmmm...but somehow I feel despair.

Despair makes me angry! Muahaha!

Nevertheless, you are here. I am well little one. What wisdom can I offer thee? Do you wish to offer thyself as my loyal servant? :orly:

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Does that come with a commemorative badge or hat? :dash:

If that is what pleases thee. Of all the Princesses, I am the most generous. What say you! Become the Shadow Gaurd to usher forth the most splendid Eternal Night!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Mirage said:

If that is what pleases thee. Of all the Princesses, I am the most generous. What say you! Become the Shadow Gaurd to usher forth the most splendid Eternal Night!

"Are you Princess Luna the Wise and Wonderful or are you the one with the helmet?" 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Are you Princess Luna the Wise and Wonderful or are you the one with the helmet?" 

A cleverly loaded question. I like this. A bold spirit indeed.

Do you mean to test my wisdom and power little one? For what proof dost thou require?

Take care in what you ask for, bold one.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Just a simple "I am Luna/Nightmare Moon" would suffice. Why are you scared? :nom:

I was once known as Luna...the forgotten. Pain and sorrow...betrayal and deceit! For what must a heart do then?

I fear nothing. No more.

Join me, bold one, and I shall show you the destiny Luna was always meant for!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Why do you keep asking ME questions? Shouldn't I be the one asking YOU questions? 

Are not questions just as revealing?

I should think we've made progress. Still, I'm ready to offer any wisdom you seek. Upon this throne tis my duty.

• Brohoof 1