Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

4 minutes ago, Tao said:

Ok I'am back with a question!  What is the one weird tradition you have to do in being of the Royal line and that you hate to do?

Meetings...town hall meetings, royal Gaurd meetings, family meetings, breakfast meetings...bleh. 643197419_2d07544011dd4467d21b2e9a4b16dfcc2.png.b7b31690b00705d5d3096e333fc97eaa.png

8 minutes ago, DivinePony1000 said:

Dear Princess Luna, did you know that you and Celestia are my favorite ponies ever?

Indeed we do know. *Soft feathery wing hug* image.png.8fe4ab1910368d5a33e26892a867128f.png

9 hours ago, Loyal Defender said:

Do you know that I once spent a solid month taking pictures of phases of the moon? I find it so beautiful when the phases are so clear!

Tis positively glorious! We thank thee for thine appreciation. *hugs* image.png.8fe4ab1910368d5a33e26892a867128f.png

9 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Between you and Celestia, which one of you is smarter?". :nom:

We...adore Tia's wisdom and poise. She is mine 'better half' forsooth. However, in all things considered, I believe I can contribute to some matters better than she. Tis just the way it must be. image.png.bcdc63a25ab353a8e4305e9d318e5f6e.png

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Mirage said:

We...adore Tia's wisdom and poise. She is mine 'better half' forsooth. However, in all things considered, I believe I can contribute to some matters better than she. Tis just the way it must be. image.png.bcdc63a25ab353a8e4305e9d318e5f6e.png

"What is your favorite thing that you devote your spare time learning about?". 

Rainbow Dash probably spends her spare time learning everything she can about the Wonderbolts for instance.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is your favorite thing that you devote your spare time learning about?". 

I enjoy reading the classics, the stories of old, and learning about magic in dreams. More than curiosity, it aids in my fight against temptation...for as long as I understand my role, in such a way to overwhelm my emotions, I shall remain at peace with day to day frustrations.

Indeed, I'm aware that does not sound exciting...

Edited by Mirage
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Let's see how smart you are princess of the night in Writing fan FIC are you up to the Wonderbolts challenge see If you can solve any of my Cryptogram phrase puzzles enjoy!

Thank you! That sounds like fun!

6 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna, what is your favorite prank to play on your sister?

Oh so many! Indeed I enjoy stealing her bed, though, I do not commit it to habit since she gracefully allows me to sleep all day and takes her day-naps on the floor. image.png.e69db091743bd4ced707a04cde770a55.png

I'm gleefully fond of adding hot pepper flakes to her pancakes...it aids in her circulation forsooth! image.png.652a95672c7d16647d941aceaf12a771.png

13 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Thank you for answering my question, my Princess. :squee: Well, I'm guessing that Celestia has a bigger and comfier bed. ^_^

Hide contents

LOL. That sounds like a mean yet funny prank. Does Celestia get smoke coming out of her ears? :ooh:

Beset with thorough blushing followed by vicious gulps of water...oh I can't even finish...image.png.4083d6d452d4b4dc0ae773e59a1a73e5.png

Dearest sis, she has the most splendid sense of humor. 

• Brohoof 1

/slams the door open and strolls in/

Ok I'm back Lady Moonbutt!  What type of music can you not stand and also what would make the PERFECT DATE for you in the romance zone?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Tao said:

/slams the door open and strolls in/

Ok I'm back Lady Moonbutt!  What type of music can you not stand and also what would make the PERFECT DATE for you in the romance zone?

Mine appreciation for soft music lends little to my acceptance of loud, obnoxious music, unless the occasion warrants it, such as a party. It can take some time for me to 'get into the groove' but I've been known to 'party hard' from time to time. image.png.652a95672c7d16647d941aceaf12a771.png

Oft the Children of the Night dance to heavy and loud music, and tis okay with me. But I should relinquish to the fact that mine heart desires the soft and tranquil beauty of the classics forsooth. image.png.cb799880c001c1a31ea4726fd2e79c4b.png

Romance? *blushes* Tis a common question! Mine heart is drawn to the silence and peace of the night, and so for me, cuddling closely with mine partner under the moonlight and stars brings joy just to think of it. While I take pleasure in dining and playing games together, the intimacy of warm snuggling while conversing softly - tis the surest way to approaching the perfect night. image.png.bcdc63a25ab353a8e4305e9d318e5f6e.png

Edited by Mirage

On 2/9/2020 at 12:58 PM, Tao said:

Moonbutt I'm back!  Manga or comic books?

I don't read many illustrated novels, but I think Manga has more appeal. Their storytelling and art are unparalleled. image.png.750e6b60f089ce3d6a89b1995f1133b6.png

30 minutes ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Princess of the night what is your 10 favorite DEATH METAL BANDS  ?

Well, I should have to say... image.png.e69db091743bd4ced707a04cde770a55.png

Excuse me Luna, we shall take this one...

We like these! Death, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, Morbid Angel, Deicide, and Autopsy. image.png.91391223b980e6dc70e51d28c8e4560f.png

Princess of the night here are my favorite 10 Death metal bands as Rainbow Dash plus you only put 6 favorite Death metal bands down I did say 10 so you do have 4 more to add please !

1.LAMB OF GOD

2. MORBID ANGEL

3. CARCASS

4. WITCHERY

5. GOATWHORE

6.NILE

7. AVATAR

8. AMON AMARTH

9. LORD BEILIAL

10. CRADLE OF FILTH

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Princess of the night here are my favorite 10 Death metal bands as Rainbow Dash plus you only put 6 favorite Death metal bands down I did say 10 so you do have 4 more to add please !

1.LAMB OF GOD

2. MORBID ANGEL

3. CARCASS

4. WITCHERY

5. GOATWHORE

6.NILE

7. AVATAR

8. AMON AMARTH

9. LORD BEILIAL

10. CRADLE OF FILTH

This is Luna's Ask Pony page. She's allowed not to give a full answer if she doesn't have that many favorite bands.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

We shall to listen more, dear Rainbow. We thank thee for sharing your favorites, and now we have been given wisdom to prove our inquiry sufficiently narrowed.1324919703_1317988__safe_artist-colon-pohwaran_nightmaremoon_animated_clapping_clappingponies_gif_gifforbreezies_icon_pictureforbreezies_solo.gif.bc2b0d25f83020fd3f837586d761b0b7.gif 

Hello, princess up the night did you know that you might be fighting against SHOCKWAVE LT. COMMANDER OF MEGATRON  in a 4 part issue comic called MLP TRANSFORMERS coming in may Make sure you keep that demon queen Chrysalis at bay ?  Also 3 more brain teaser cryptogram puzzles for your nightmare fun later from your favorite Wonderbolts flyer Rainbowdash !

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, rainbowdashacademy said:

Hello, princess up the night did you know that you might be fighting against SHOCKWAVE LT. COMMANDER OF MEGATRON  in a 4 part issue comic called MLP TRANSFORMERS coming in may Make sure you keep that demon queen Chrysalis at bay ?  Also 3 more brain teaser cryptogram puzzles for your nightmare fun later from your favorite Wonderbolts flyer Rainbowdash !

We shall prevail. We are none afraid of these...'boy toys'. And Chrysalis is indeed powerful, we shall have to be clever, but mine faith is stronger. image.png.bcdc63a25ab353a8e4305e9d318e5f6e.png

We love puzzles! Thank you! image.png.8fe4ab1910368d5a33e26892a867128f.png

• Brohoof 1