Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Luna

Lunatic

10 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

Impossible!

Are you saying you're not married to a Pinkie Pie clone or that it's impossible being married to one? MoonPie 4-Life! :mlp_pinkie::LunaMCM1:

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Are you saying you're not married to a Pinkie Pie clone or that it's impossible being married to one? MoonPie 4-Life! :mlp_pinkie::LunaMCM1:

We are not married...I am Nightmare Moon! Thy quaint and aloof Princess calls me 'Moony'...ehem however such nomenclature is permitted ONLY by her...and none of you common ponies! By the by, WE exist together, as one, yet not. Our nature is Luna, Princess of the Night, one and the same. Yet I am thine real princess...she a mere confused and vulnerable steward of my true power. Oh so cute and adored she is! Hahaha! Love it then. Her elation is my own as well.

14 hours ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark:"out of all the dreams you been in whose did you find entertaining ?

If I should be truthful, many, especially those *I* am in. Speak into the darkness thither...whereshall I appear. Tis not hard. Fear and toil of thine heart shall make it real enough...or pleasurable.

1 hour ago, Princess_Celestia said:

-Yes, tell us how you feel about the fact that :

0612f03d-896c-422a-a42d-1dcf33a2324f_text.gif.04e01860d3df71b89f25799387e78c5c.gif

What is this 'fact' you speaketh of? 

• Brohoof 1

24 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

We are not married...I am Nightmare Moon! Thy quaint and aloof Princess calls me 'Moony'...ehem however such nomenclature is permitted ONLY by her...and none of you common ponies! By the by, WE exist together, as one, yet not. Our nature is Luna, Princess of the Night, one and the same. Yet I am thine real princess...she a mere confused and vulnerable steward of my true power. Oh so cute and adored she is! Hahaha! Love it then. Her elation is my own as well.

How much candy do you consume daily? :nom:

17 hours ago, Princess_Celestia said:

What is this 'fact' you speaketh of? 

-Frankly my dear, I don't know, that's why I ask?

hmmm...oh it must be *that* fact. Well, some things are better left unsaid...dear...sister.

• Delighted Giggle 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Silly, Luna. Cadance isn't your sister. :P Do you like peanut butter? :pinkie:

Cadance? Who...oh...her... *raucous laughter*

Good one.

We love peanut butter. Especially the chunkly kind with dark chocolate...very, very dark chocolate. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-04-12 at 8:46 AM, Nightmare Mirage said:

'Smiling face' pfffah! Tis a fang brandishing expression, a hunger for souls!

Little ponies remember us...this shall be enlightening forsooth.

I shouldn't but I kind of like how you constantly act like you're going to do something really bad, Nightmare Moon! I-I really shouldn't! I-I'll go do something nice for somepony to pull myself together! :sealed:

But maybe we could take tea together one night! :D

• Brohoof 1

Silverspark:"Hi Princess Luna here is a question I wanted know since you and Nightmaremoon share the same body I wonder if you ever have thought maybe since is part of you do ever thought put both your strengths together sort of Like K-O and TKO  or how The owl Lady had to team up with her own demonic side 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2023-04-17 at 11:22 PM, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:"Hi Princess Luna here is a question I wanted know since you and Nightmaremoon share the same body I wonder if you ever have thought maybe since is part of you do ever thought put both your strengths together sort of Like K-O and TKO  or how The owl Lady had to team up with her own demonic side 

We are a team of course. I am her true power, she is well...powerless...albeit 'cuter'.

-Moony

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Princess Luna, how come that your mailbox is full, and mine is hardly ever used? Is it encrypted, invisible or something?

I do know you are cute, but I do think you messed with some ponies mind in their dreams. That is pure sheeting sis.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

Dear Princess Luna, how come that your mailbox is full, and mine is hardly ever used? Is it encrypted, invisible or something?

I do know you are cute, but I do think you messed with some ponies mind in their dreams. That is pure sheeting sis.

@Princess Celestia Is it possible that the princess of the sunlight might be jealous? :nom:

However, if you are feeling bored or lonely you can always come see me! I'm eager to chat with an alicorn who needs a friend! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Chatterbox asks.gif Chatterbox: Princess Luna! Hi! I would like an interview with you, I gotta ask, how does actually feel your mane? I mean, normal ponies have hair as mane but Celestia and yours seem to be more ethereal, how does it feels? and I don't want to invade your personal space but I wonder, how do you take care of your mane? I don't think you use a normal brush though, that mane looks amazing to be used with regular treatments, speaking of treatments, how you take care of it? Do you use shampoo or just remove dirty stars? and if so, how you pick them? How did you took care of your mane while you were in the moon? Did also get dirty in there? Did you bother cleaning it? and if so, how?

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

13 hours ago, Princess Celestia said:

I am NOT cute! *Ehm* I mean...as thine little sis, perhaps some ponies feel I am more...relatable.

I...I do not receive much mail. Verily, thine own overflows. Thou'st servants must handle much for thee.

imageproxy.thumb.JPG.334dfe9d49048ce2ad2add319cc59b8e.jpg.cf76219c62aa5fee0ab90248e0a116d2.jpg

6 hours ago, Rethajni said:

Chatterbox asks.gif Chatterbox: Princess Luna! Hi! I would like an interview with you, I gotta ask, how does actually feel your mane? I mean, normal ponies have hair as mane but Celestia and yours seem to be more ethereal, how does it feels? and I don't want to invade your personal space but I wonder, how do you take care of your mane? I don't think you use a normal brush though, that mane looks amazing to be used with regular treatments, speaking of treatments, how you take care of it? Do you use shampoo or just remove dirty stars? and if so, how you pick them? How did you took care of your mane while you were in the moon? Did also get dirty in there? Did you bother cleaning it? and if so, how?

Greetings.

Dirty stars...*giggles* tis funny!

As I grew older, my mane became magical. Tis low maintenance as such. It feels light, and truly soft. However, it can be painful if pulled!

249.gif.bdd956c6f4ab094274f0dd771ea2eb9f.gif

Thou'st can touch it if so inclined, to feel for thy self. Promise then not to yank it.

My time in the Moon is...unexplainable forsooth. It is best described, as I felt the passage of time, I did nothing else. *shutters*

I thank thee for asking. *wink*

• Excited 1