Ask Luna

Lunatic

Apparently there is a rumor going around that you are a vampire Luna, do you wish to confirm or deny this rumor to your subjects?

Posted Image

a vampire you say sister?

we do get stronger in the moonlight, and we do prefer dark over light, and to be completly fair we always wondered how the blood of others tasted.

but we do not turn to stone in sunlight as you know just as well as we do. and we do have a reflection. and we do not have a white face.

make your own conclusion out of this. but we think a vampire would not be the case.

post-1283-0-46856200-1337426298_thumb.png

how many other alicorns do you know, besides Celestia

we do not know that many personally.

but as a ruler there are multiples alicorns, every land must have at least one alicorn ruler. all with their own special personality and powers.

us - the bringer of the night.

our sister celestia - bringer of the day.

cadence - controller of love.

post-1283-0-59100500-1337631642_thumb.jpg

Hey Luna,

​What class in diablo 3 would you recommend me trying out, and what class do you play?

Posted Image

(am i the only one who has not yet played this game yet?)

we are sorry, we cant hear you over the sound of minecraft.

post-1283-0-36330300-1337708220_thumb.png

i'm making Equestria on my xbox360 version of minecraft but now i must defend the rep of my clan in bf3 people saying that i'm the worst leader ....i can prove them wrong and i think i'll be doing a Black tone on my armor with purple side tones what do you think of me adding a cloth on the hip with your cutie mark that drapes over the left thigh and leg plate?

i'm making Equestria on my xbox360 version of minecraft but now i must defend the rep of my clan in bf3 people saying that i'm the worst leader ....i can prove them wrong and i think i'll be doing a Black tone on my armor with purple side tones what do you think of me adding a cloth on the hip with your cutie mark that drapes over the left thigh and leg plate?

that sounds like it would look... what was the word you new ponies use again?

awesome? we believe that was the word.

yes we would approve of this.

post-1283-0-90170600-1337756279.png

Dear princess luna

Blades here, jest woundering why when me and twilight became friends back in magic school, your sister up and sent me to pillydelfia?.

Your trusting subject

Knight of Blades

we are sorry but we can not answer this question for you.

it seems that you have not heard about what happened to us.

at the time that thou and twilight were in school we were trapped on the moon.

post-1283-0-18732300-1337756407_thumb.jpg

Happy Birthday, your Royal Highness!

Yeah, Happy Birthday! ^^

it pleases us greatly that even after all those years there are still ponies except our sister that remembers our birthday.

thank you.

post-1283-0-71425800-1337756555_thumb.jpg

here to wish a happy birthday *chips of a piece of his birthstone, which regrows into a replica of the original with magic* enjoy the stone, it has....."special" qualities....or should i say "spacial", hehehehe

Happy birthday Luna! :D

May I ask how old you are, your Highness?

thou should never ask for a mare her age. but thank you.

post-1283-0-28466800-1337869262.jpg

here to wish a happy birthday *chips of a piece of his birthstone, which regrows into a replica of the original with magic* enjoy the stone, it has....."special" qualities....or should i say "spacial", hehehehe

uhm... we thank you for your gift, even though thou seems very suspicious about it.

post-1283-0-44279000-1337869598_thumb.jpg

happy birthday, your royal highness. (bows low)

thank you, but there is no need to bow my loyal subject. it is a celebration after all!

post-1283-0-28160900-1337869725_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

uhm... we thank you for your gift, even though thou seems very suspicious about it.

post-1283-0-44279000-1337869598_thumb.jpg

nothing wrong with laughing at my own play on words, that aside, now, magic you use that relates to spacial; i e. moon, stars and what not, the magic strength is increased tenfold

How's it going Luna? Have you been well?

we have been doing great, specially after our birthday. ponies actually remembered and congratulated us! ... unlike last year... but that's not the point! they did this year and we are feeling great.

post-1283-0-09960200-1337892759_thumb.jpg