Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your pony self look like?

Phoenix Wright

• 1 year later...

I attacked my pony self below!

I took a pony name test and it said I would be "Honey Mane", which I think sounds great. I dont actually look like that, but I took bits and peices of my personality and put it into a filly. Cutie mark is a group of grapes and a strawberry, showing that Im gret at collecting berries and growing them! :-D

post-14253-0-38175300-1364785708.jpg

This is a commission that shows my cutie mark, a tree. Its a scene from my fan fic, where Silverhoof tries to talk with a manticore.

post-1029-0-86973300-1364790761_thumb.png

and this is from the OC creator and it does capture the attitude rather well.

post-1029-0-22149300-1364790727_thumb.jpg

Well I'd be one with a blue coat and an icy blue mane. I'd be a unicorn that could control Ice and cold. Since I love snow and stuff. Also I'd be in my normal costume....since I am a ninja

(edited)

My avatar, body of one of my favourite colors and hair closest to my real ones, I  know that it's imposible to undestand what the cutie mark is, but it's weel, fastly drawn in paint :) .

Edited by HungryTroll

Dis.

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

Sorry I couldn't use the pony creator.

Red is my favorite color, so my pony is red.

My hair is somewhat like that, so that counts too. It is also red on my pony. Deal with it.

Eyes-bright purple. I love violet eyes, so my pony has it.

Cutie mark represents speed, and I am pretty fast as well. 

So, yeah. Dis is a picture of me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, thats sad. Really sad. I was a bully at school, but only because I was deathly afraid of getting bullied back. And seeing myself now, Im actually happy I bullied. I never beat up anyone!! Oh my god... Forget I said anything...

(edited)

Green Pagasus ftw! haha I love the colour green img-1334084-1-smile.png

img-1334084-2-myponyw.png

This is pretty much me as a pony I imagine I don't think it's as cool as some of the other ponies on here img-1334084-3-smile.png
Edited by NightOwl

(edited)

Posting in here once more because somebody was all, let's bump this mega old thread, and I'm all. Wow. My old post is from the first day I joined and super outdated. Here we go:

post-809-0-86615600-1364999697_thumb.png

Fwoop! There you go. The tan is for my skin color, because I wanted to make the red cutie mark stand out and because too much red in my opinion would look awful with some of the clothes I like to draw on Artsy. (As well, I don't like how it matches with the dark mane.) The mane is my actual hair color, a dark brown as well. With a streak added in to give it that extra pony spice and interest, of my signature shade of red.  I have glasses just like those as well, constantly wear a golden necklace with a red ruby, and also wear a red fake flower in my hair. Appearance-wise, it's pretty spot on.

I made the eye lashes simple and like Rainbow Dash's because I don't tend to put on fancy makeup or do up my lashes or anything, even though I prefer lashes like Rarity's. So I made them simplistic.

My hair is pretty complex and curly, so I wanted to reflect that with a more complex mane. It took me AGES to design and get one that combined the right level of complexity and yet simple enough for the show. I believe I succeeded.

Lastly, that cutie mark is the symbol I have been using to represent myself for 8 years, just about. I created it as an emblem and a shorthand to represent me. It is a pure Arylett symbol, and thought it'd be perfect as my cutie mark. Because it is so unique, yet so simple, I think it represents my creative nature.

Edited by Princess Arylett

here is mine. I couldn't make a cutie mark that looked good so i will have to describe it. Mine would be a quill and book, i love to write and i feel that it would be my special talent should if i lived in equestria.

post-13343-0-00364200-1365024260_thumb.png

post-6880-0-07674300-1365025256_thumb.png

I would have used one of my OC's, but I decided to make it look a little like me.

I am rather tall for my age.

I am sorta skinny,

My hair color looks a lot like that,

I am a unicorn, since I'm smart.

And, my cutie mark would be, a book.

I read a lot. :|

• 1 year later...

This matches my personality and intrests. Im really glad with how me as a pony turned out. The cog (3 of them, look at my cutie mark behhind the wings) is supposed to show my understanding of things, and my use of that to teach others.post-28868-0-84624500-1408220562_thumb.png