Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Thing You Have In Common With Each Mane Six

Shanks

Applejack: I'm usually pretty honest.

Fluttershy: I destroy people who threaten my friends.

Pinkie Pie: I can be extremely hyper and random.

Rainbow Dash: I tend to be impulsive.

Rarity: I'm pretty generous.

Twilight: I'm a nerd. 

Twilight's love for learning and paranoia of failing, Pinkie Pie's silliness, Rainbow Dash's laziness, Rarity's dislike toward to dirt, Fluttershy's awkwardness, and Applejack's supposed disliking toward math.

1. Pinkie Pie- many, many things! We're both silly, random, friendly, and love to make others smile.

2. Fluttershy- I love animals!

3. Applejack- I don't like to lie.

4. Twilight Sparkle: I'm a bookworm.

5. Rarity- I'm pretty feminine (although more in a cutesy way than elegant.) I like making my own clothes, even though I'm nowhere near as skilled as she is.

6.Rainbow Dash- hmm. Now this is a hard one. She's probably the one of the Mane Six I'm least similar to, although I do like her. Umm... Aha- I have an honorary little sister.

Twilight: I am a complete science nerd.

Applejack: I usually put helping my friends above other things. (Apple buck Season)

Pinkie: When I get hyper, I am EXTREMELY GOOFY.

Rarity: I love giving my friends gifts!

Rainbow Dash: I like to think I'm loyal...

Fluttershy: When I'm in a large group of people I don't know, I tend to be pretty quiet.

Applejack: Despite being my second favorite pony, it's difficult for me to find any similarities to her. I guess I could say we're both competitive, and I grew up in the countryside. 

Fluttershy: We both love animals. 

Pinkie Pie: When I'm around my friends, I'm loud and crazy and love to laugh.

Rainbow Dash: We're both cynical and a bit egotistical. Also, like her, I can be a bit lazy.

Twilight Sparkle: I guess I'm more like her in the beginning of the show. I don't really want to open up to anyone or make new friends (other than the ones I already have). We're both incredibly studious and bookish.

Rarity: We're both vain. I care a lot about my personal appearance and hygiene. We both sew, have a cat, and can be a bit over dramatic. If I had to say there's anyone I relate to the most, it'd be Rarity.

• 3 months later...

Fluttershy: I am pretty shy IRL

Pinkie Pie: I have a lot of humor even if I don't always show it like she does

Twilight Sparkle: I am a nerd who prefer to stay at home

Rainbow Dash: I got mostly tomboyish interests, though more in video games and horror movies than sports myself

Applejack: I absolutely hate lying and find it hard to do so

Rarity: I hate getting dirty

Hmmmm...... Let me think....

I share Fluttershy's love of animals.

I have Twilights love of reading and learning more

I'm lazy like Dash can be.

Pinkie.... Sweet tooth? Oh, and I can bake a little.

Applejack.... Well, I do like apples.

Rarity.... No idea.

Here we go.

Applejack - Sometimes I am a peacemaker, and like apples.

Twilight Sparkle - I love to read. A lot.

Rainbow Dash - I'm very stubborn and hate to admit I'm wrong.

Pinkie Pie - Give me sugar and I'm her.

Fluttershy - I have problems jumping out into the world and trying new things. I make scared Fluttershy noises a lot when I'm frightened. And actually, my hair sometimes looks like hers.

Rarity - Her vanity, pride, and I'd like to say looks. Generosity sometimes. I like to design clothes.

Edited by True Rarity

Ok, I think this would be it.

Rarity - I have a love for luxurious things, I hate going into public without being clean, and I sometimes over-react to stupid stuff.

Applejack - I'm an honest person, I grew up in kind of a country town, and I love apples.

Pinkie Pie - I'm not a serious person and I love to have fun, not to mention I love sweets.

Rainbow Dash - I can get pretty competitive and I love rock music.

Fluttershy - I relate to Fluttershy the least, so I can't think of anything.

Twilight - I like to learn the silliest stuff, I guess?  

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle - I like science, I have a very little OCD in some things and I'm socially awkward.

Fluttershy - I'm shy, reticent, and I have low self esteem and self-confidence.

Applejack - I don't like to let the people down, I care of people important for me.

Rarity - I like art and I like to create art.

Rainbow Dash - I'm loyal.

Pinkie Pie - I'm often misunderstood.

I like to think the same in regards to how I relate personality wise to the 6ponies of the series, I would say that I'm more close in personality to Pinki Pie and Twilight in a good balance, but this is based off the views of my family and my fiance. Where as I tend to think I'm more like Applejack best the all the others because of the southern family tone she has amongst being honest with everyone and focused on my own labors and how I do things. That said:

Twilight: I love reading and focusing on tedious tasks (rather then spells its artwork and animation and I tend to mummble like her when I focus) and I'm considered to be balanced and know when to step up if a situation requires my leadership skills.

Applejack: I'm very hard working when it comes to a job that I either like or dislike but still requires all my attention. I work at a daycare and (saddly taken advantage of cleanwise) I put all my efforts in keeping my working enviorment clean and sticking to a schedule, and do my best to be honest to my coworkers, parents and of course the children I work with. Never being hurtful to any of them but supportive and nuturing just like AJ.

Pinki Pie: My fiance and family as well as the children I work with at my daycare say I'm extremely playful and hillarious, always making jokes and funny faces. When it comes to my love life my fiance says my playful nature always comes out like a little girl, innocent and silly that he can't help but hug and adore on. I do love to laugh, and watch comedies, and even though I dont like parties as much as Pinki Pie, if a situation comes about where a good laugh is needed, I always find a way.

Rarity: I am no fashionesta, but I do have my levels of generosity and style in my own right. I dont tend to judge on clothes but rather art styles and personalities more then anything if I have any comparison to Rarity. I wouldn't call myself stuck up though or judgemental because thats where my Fluttershy personality comes in...

Fluttershy: I can be overly kind to the point I can be taken advantage of kinda like what happened to Fluttershy in that episode when she learns how to defend or stand up for herself properly. When it comes to my job and taking care of children, parents can be extremely over protective (which they have a right to be) but tend to expect the best of the best quality of attention, meaning they expect their child to be held most important then all the other children at the facility, which sadly is not the case. Every child is treated equally with just as much love and respect and education. But when a parent becomes dissatisfied with me, they will let me know in sometimes the cruelest ways possible. I work at a multi colored facility, mostly of mexican, black, and least white, and I'm the only white teacher there. I dont care for race, never even crossed my mind when a mother confronted my manager and exclaimed i didnt treat her child fairly and blamed it on the fact I was white and not mexican american... Naturally i was easily hurt by this and very submissive, not wanting to confront the parent but rather let my manager deal with the situation. But still I should have standed up for myself, which I'm learning to every day thanks to the help of Dashy.

Rainbow Dash: This is the pony I want to be in regards to confidence, activity and being bold in the face of everyday life. Granted my confidence can arise when it comes to how I see my work and project ideas, or how I have fun in scary activities like going down on a rollercoster, or scuba diving. But when it comes to interaction with other people my confidence can shake up a bit, so I hope to work on that in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle - I'm smart and I like books.

Pinkie Pie - I love it when I can make my friends laugh, be it through jokes or physical humour.

Fluttershy - Animals generally like me.

Rainbow Dash - I love to compete.

Applejack - I'm generally honest, but sometimes I tell a lie.

Rarity - I like purple tails.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Twilight: I am a studious person and can go into paranoia sometimes

Applejack: I sure love apples

Fluttershy: I am a bit shy AND love animals

Rarity: I am generous toward others

Piniie Pie: I like to make others laugh and have a good time

Rainbow Dash: I am a bit competitive

Rainbow Dash: my loyal side, also shares my taste in humor

Applejack: honesty and dedication. We're bit hard workers.

Fluttershy: my shy side, but I don't let my shyness get in the way of doing what's right.

Rarity: My generous side. I'm always looking for a way to help out, and I help people with no interest in anything in return.

Pinkie Pie: my care-free side. I'm always looking for a way to make people smiled; I'm the guy at a funeral cracking jokes to lighten the mood.

Twilight: My nerdy side. I love books and science and am naturally skeptic of odd phenomenona.

Oh! Sounds like fun! biggrin.png

Let's see...

Twilight Sparkle <3 I feel like I connect with her the most, at least my Best Bro thinks so! I'm nerdy, OCD about everything! Really precise on grammar, I use big words a lot, and I didn't have many friends when I was younger, but now I do because I discovered the Magic of Friendship! biggrin.png

Rarity - I like her! biggrin.png But, I don't like getting dirty. I just don't. You'd think someone who grew up in a country town in Tennessee would love it, but nope, not one bit. Also, I speak like Rarity, by that I mean without sounding with an accent, like Applejack would.

Applejack - Although I don't like getting dirty, when I start a job I really get determined to finish, I'm one of the hardest workers you'll ever meet. Oh, and I love Apple Pie! biggrin.png

Pinkie Pie - I'm ALWAYS making my friends laugh and smile! I do my best to make sure everyone's having a good time, like the life of a party! I like to pull pranks and tell jokes from time to time! I can be random too. 

Fluttershy - I'm not very shy in most situations, but I do try to be as kind as I can to everyone I meet, manners in a necessity! And it's kind of a habit ^^" I like animals too! Not as much as Fluttershy though.

Rainbow Dash - I like to live in the action from time to time, I love being the center of attention. I love to go fast, and also have somebody I somewhat idolize from speed and coolness. I'm loyal to my friends as well. 

EDIT: Oh my goodness, I accidently put too many emoticons and had to edit a lot of them out! xD

Pinkie Pie: being a more optomistic person, indecisive, fun and energetic at times

Fluttershy: loving animals, being nice to people most of the time, being shy most of the time

Rarity: i can hate to give away stuff but if people need to borrow anything or need food or money or something ill give

Applejack: i kinda have the accent, but not the personality

Twilight: i like organizing stuff

Rainbow Dash: ... ummm... I uh- have rainbow colors in my sig?

Well, here we go:

• Rarity - I'm a bit of a perfectionist from time to time.
  • Twilight Sparkle - I'm pretty OCD about cleaning; everything has to be in order.
  • Fluttershy - I'm extremely shy.
  • Rainbow Dash - I'm pretty loyal to most.
  • Applejack - I can be stubborn from time to time.
  • Pinkie Pie -  I like seeing others smile.
  • Octavia - I like classical music.
  • Princess Celestia - I have leadership skills and I'm usually in charge of everything.
  • Derpy - I can be clumsy.

Hm...I'm a mix of everything, from the looks of it.

Applejack: I can be quite stubborn just like her.

Twilight Sparkle: Just like Twilight, I'm really into reading.

Rainbow Dash: Me and Dashie are short tempered. >.<

Pinkie Pie: Pinkie probably suits me the most out of the Mane Six as both of us a silly, random and funny.

Fluttershy: Flutters and I are both quite shy in front of other people besides close friends and family and we both love animals..

Rarity: Since Rarity has got to be the most creative, both I and her love art and we can both be drama queens.

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~

I have some obsessive tendencies like Twilight.

My personality can shift around a bit like Rarity's.

I'm shy around newer people like Fluttershy.

I'm pretty honest like Applejack.

I have a pretty fierce competitive spirit like Rainbow Dash.

I like making people laugh like Pinkie.

Yeah, I think we're all a bit like all of them. ;)

Twilight Sparkle: I can overreact a lot to tiny things like Twilight.

Rainbow Dash: I want to be the best at what I do (piano playing).

Pinkie Pie: I'm most like her! Eccentric, weird, and friendly!

Fluttershy: When I meet new people, I can sometimes be shy. I appreciate nature to an extent as well.

Rarity: I dunno... I like to keep myself clean. That's about it.

Applejack: I work hard in everything I do, and I can be honest most of the time.

Twilight - I am extremely inquisitive, I love to read, and I am... well, a nerdy OCD slightly-awkward with new people scholar. I truly LOVE learning, and spend free time reading encyclodpedias, watching college lectures, and studying history, biology, other cultures, and statistics. I also tend to let others initiate friendship; I don't like having to start the conversation, and I can be very skeptical of people. I also share her anxiety-prone tendencies.

Rainbow - As far as personality goes, IF I know you well I act a lot like Rainbow. I'm kind of brash, appear to be arrogant, and lack self-control sometimes. I sometimes, like in Read It and Weep, allow stereotypes to influence my choice of new experiences. (Although, definitely not in the example case of reading. I've always loved that!) However, this can go either way. I also tend to err to the tomboyish side of things, and as such always hated dressups, makeup, barbies, etc. as a kid because they were "girly." I still usually don't wear much makeup :P and I go most places in simple jeans and (nerdy) t-shirts and tennis shoes. I used to be very athletic, but that has disappated over the years; I suppose it really started to decline when I hit the awkward puberty age, and therein stopped being so good at sports. I still throw a MEAN football spiral, though :P

Pinkie - If I forget to take my ADHD medicine, the withdrawl period I experience over the next few days makes me Pinkie-level hyper. I also can be pretty funny, although this is usually through snappy, snarky remarks.

Applejack - Well, I'm pretty stubborn, and I often bite off more than I can chew. I also can be bossy, and a control freak.

Fluttershy - Uh... I love animals, and I have a death glare. That's about it. But, I am very good at communicating with certain types of animals--particularly cats, but also dogs and horses--because I have, ah, read so many books on the subject of animal behaviour xD. Other than simply hobbies, though, Fluttershy has little in common with me. I am not very softspoken. I am a really good listener, though :)

Rarity - Hmm... as much as I adore Rarity, I don't suppose I'm very much like her. I guess I'm pretty good in a emergency/itense situation, like in the Diamond Dogs episode, and even though I seemingly have a very tough exterior, I secretely can be very damaged by what people say about me.

Might as well put something here.

Twilight: I like learning, though, I'm not as crazy on books as she is.

Pinkie Pie: I'm misunderstood a lot, and I seem to have a very different way of going about things than "normal" people.

Applejack: I'm honest. Almost brutally honest, sometimes...

Rarity: ...I'm literally nothing like Rarity. I'm quite disheveled, and messy. I guess I like art, if that counts.

Fluttershy: Shy, introverted, loves animals and nature. Pretty much me in pony form.

Rainbow Dash: Not much like her, either. I'm quite mellow, and lazy, though, if I could fly, I'd be zooming all over the place.