Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Thing You Have In Common With Each Mane Six

Shanks

Applejack: Hardworking and dedicated

Twilight Sparkle: My OCD, have to do things a specific way, making lists.

Rainbow Dash: I am Awsome.  Also Blunt.

Pinkie Pie: ADD,  and I can be fun to be around.

Fluttershy: Pets love me, I have no idea why.  and I am shy around New people.

Rarity: I am generous, and love to give. Even tho I dont have much of anything to give.

Twilight Sparkle: I love reading and experiencing things.

Rainbow Dash: Me and Dashie love sport and we both have courage.

Pinkie Pie: My friends describe me as silly and humorous and I love to party.

Fluttershy: I love all animals, critters etc.

Rarity: Me and Rarity love sewing and all sorts of three-dimensional work.

Applejack: I am honest and hardworking most of the times.

Edited by Rainy Dashie

Rarity- I love makeup, and hate getting dirty.

Applejack- I'm very honest. That's about it. xP

Rainbow Dash- I'm kinda stubborn sometimes and a little lazy

Pinkie Pie- I love to laugh, I'm pretty random around friends and I work at a cake shop. :3

Fluttershy- I'm passionate about animals and the environment, and I'm really shy around people I don't know

Twilight- I'm really smart and a teachers pet. :P

All six huh? Hmm.....I will probably list more than one thing here for each if I think of it.

Twilight: I tend to get really caught up in my personal interests and I love researching them. I am also a shut in, like she apparently was. I also love scientific theory as she does.

Fluttershy: Mostly everything. I am shy, I am afraid of tons of things, I have anxiety, I hate social confrontation, I get emotional easily, the list goes on.

Pinkie: I am a child at heart and I feel like Pinkie is as well. I enjoy simple pleasures mostly and she seems like the type of pony that does the same thing. I like having fun with simple things. I eat a lot as well and I never gain weight, as Pinkie seems to. :P

Applejack: ehhh.....I guess the same as Pinkie in the way of appreciating the little things and the eating. Beyond that, cannot think of much else.

Rarity: This one is difficult. I suppose I have an appreciation for certain arts and music and I guess she could be that type of pony.

Rainbow Dash: She loves showing off her talents and I kinda like doing the same, but not because I am arrogant or brag, just because it makes me feel good knowing I am doing something right for once.

Seeing as the focus of this thread is comparing traits from the show's characters with users, this comes across as slightly more Sugarcube-esque than Show Discussion :) Moved.

Twilight: OCD CDO as all fuck.

207285.jpg

Applejack: Incredibly high work ethic. When I can't impress my supervisors/boss/teacher, it kills me inside a little.

Rarity: Can be somewhat dramatic on occasion, usually as a result from anxiety.

Rainbow Dash: Slight ego stemming from the want to please others and be important to others in my helping them.

Pinkie Pie: Though I'm not at all like Pinkie Pie (I'm the opposite in most ways), I enjoy being around people like her, because they draw me in and hold my attention as friends.

Fluttershy: Not athletic in the slightest, and am pretty sensitive for a guy, in general. Personality, as well as anxiety lead into that.

Twilight - I have OCD with certain things. I like organization or I get stressed.

Fluttershy - I LOVE animals, sometimes more than people.

Pinkie - I'm happy and energetic the majority of the time. :)

Rainbow Dash - I'm competitive. I like to be #1. ;)

Applejack - I'm a terrible liar. And dat accent. ~

Rarity - I like to look good.... my appears means a lot, tbh.

Rarity: I baby talk to small creatures.

Pinkie Pie: I can put 2 + 2 + 2 together.

Rainbow Dash: That sinking feeling when your favourite drink is gone.

Applejack: I like Trees and being outside (wish I had her accent too ^^)

Fluttershy: Anxiety.

Twilight Sparkle: I was a real bookworm as a kid.

Twilight: I love reading, although I prefer fiction. I do read some science magazines from time to time.

Fluttershy: I am rather shy at times, and afraid of hurting someone's feelings. 

Rarity: I have this random moments of creativity 

Pinkie Pie: I love making people laugh, or at least smile. If someone's down, I try my best to cheer 'em up! laugh.png

Rainbow Dash: I'm a bit lazy. I'm also one of the fastest people in my grade img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Applejack: I try to be as honest as I can, and dislike lying. I'm also pretty dang stubborn when I want to be. 

This might be different from the Brony test pic, which I've attached on my profile page;

Applejack: Maybe the hardworking part and stubbornness -- only a slight bit of stubbornness, though. huh.png  

Fluttershy: the shyness in me, it always gets the best of me. And every time at school, I'm afraid to ask the teacher about something, I usually ask my teachers in private, but when someone is speaking with the one that I would like to ask, I tend to bail out. wink.png

Pinkie Pie: I love to see people laugh and smile, I really do... seeing all of does life inside of them made me smile as well. smile.png

Rainbow Dash: The boasting part, I like to boast but not like in the Mysterious Mare Do-Well. But I only boast to someone that has been acting like a jerk to me, other than that, I keep to myself. sleep.png

Rarity: I'm not into fashion, but the part of her of being all neat, tidy, detailed, precise, and critical are the things that I have in common with her. I'm precision, I use measurements if I'm able. biggrin.png

Twilight Sparkle: Best pony by the way. Reading and learning new stuff, being organized, I'm almost like her, aside from being all crazy if I'm late - I don't do that, I'm calm. tongue.png

Come to think of it, I have a few similarities as well

Twilight: I'm always looking to discover more to learn.

Pinkie Pie: Sugar addiction....

Rarity: I give out quite a few things for free, mainly around people I enjoy to be with

Rainbow Dash: Desire to go as far as possible and as fast as possible.

Fluttershy: I don't generally talk to people I've only just met, heck I've been in one class for 4 years and I still don't know everyone's name

AppleJack: I suck at lying

Problably not gonna look good but...

Discord: I love to make everything go clusterfuck fast

Twilight Sparkle-

We can both get very passionate about the things we love.

Rainbow Dash-

While I'm not quite as verbal about it, I can secretly be pretty smug when I think I'm really good at something. And I never take failure well.

Fluttershy-

Good gods, my social awkwardness levels are WAY up there. I can not, for the life of me, begin an actual conversation unless the other person starts talking first, and even then, I need a good ol' nudge.

Applejack-

I am a terrible liar. Like, one of the worst. I rarely ever try.

Rarity-

... I like dresses, I guess...? Eh...

Pinkie Pie-

Talk to me about something I like. Then try and shut me up. I dare you.

... On a more sincere note, I do love making people happy. And people being sad tends to make me sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight: I am very smart, and I keep all of my grades up.

Rainbow Dash: I am athletic, I have played hockey for 12 years.

Applejack: I am in very good shape, especially my legs from said hockey.

Fluttershy: I love animals, I have three dogs, and in the third grade I had a turtle over the summer named Tank Jack.

Rarity: I am really into style, I care about how I look far more than I should even though I am a guy and my mom tells me that is not what guys are supposed to care about.

Pinkie Pie: I love to party! I go to parties with my friends all the time, not a whole lot of people enjoy my company but I still go because it is fun.

Pinkie Pie - I tend to be a tad random, despite my preference to stick with logic.  Also, I love a good, funny story.

Twilight Sparkle - Given the right subject, I can be very studious.  However, I can also be a bit of a mad-pony.  Just for kicks, I like to collect old, leather bound books.  (Hmm.)

Fluttershy - Like many, many people, I'm rather, well, shy.  I also believe that I can be kind to the point of almost being a doormat.

Rainbow Dash - I can be reckless at times.

Applejack - This show has made me pick up a slight southern twang.  Also, honesty is my goal in life, however, I lack being humble.  (Self-proclaimed Aspect of Honesty... hah.)

Rarity - I carry an air of eccentricity, but hold little of the artistry that should go with it.  My generousity, like my kindness, is borderline-doormat.

• 3 weeks later...

Twilight Sparkle: I love reading alot..And science, can't get enough science 

Applejack: Once I am actually outta bed and awake I can be quite hard working.

Rarity: I have a need for all my possessions to be in order and neat. All my games are in alphabetical order, as are my books.

Fluttershy: I can be shy at times. Usually around new people.

Pinkie: N/A 

Dashie: I am quite competitive, quick to anger, quite blunt when not happy.

Applejack: I'd rather be honest than lie or sugarcoat things for people.

Twilight Sparkle: I love to learn and I'm interested in almost anything.

Rarity: Though I don't clothe myself well, I love fashion and I'm a big fan of art. Plus, I know etiquette and was taught manners.

Rainbow Dash: I can be very competitive at times. Sometimes it makes me a bit too aggressive though, only thinking about winning rather than fun. Then again, winning has become my definition of fun, as when I lose in teamplay, it is usually the lack of coordination and skill from my team, not me.

Fluttershy: I'm really shy towards people I don't know. I completely shutdown when I'm in groups of people I don't know too well. 

Pinkie Pie: I can be pretty random at times. I also love to make new friends.

Twilight Sparkle: I can be really nerdy sometimes

Applejack: I have a very mature mindset

Fluttershy: I'm very shy to strangers

Pinkie Pie: I love to make my friends happy

Rainbow Dash: I think I most represent the element of loyalty

Rarity: I'm a sort of a perfectionist when it comes to doing some things

I don't think I have a lot in common with any of the mane six, I can relate to Sweetie Belle (best pony) much more than any of the mane six, but I'll try.

Twilight: I freak out when things don't go as planned.

Rarity: I like giving to others what I can. You know, if it's something I can do, and it would make someone else happy, I would love to do it.

Rainbow Dash: I'm scared of not living up to people's expectations.

Fluttershy: I love animals, especially dogs.

Applejack: I love apples... I guess.

Pinkie Pie: I like making others happy.

I'm gonna give this my best shot.

Rainbow dash; I can very competitive a lot of the time.

Twilight sparkle: I tend to over react when things don't go planned as sceduled.

AJ: I love to be honest and am a terrible liar.

Fluttershy: where do I begin? I love animals, I am really shy, it's hard for me to speak my mind.

Rarity: I am very generous and over react .

Pinkie pie: I love to make people laugh and smile.

Rarity: I'm extremely passionate about what I love to do, which is writing, and I care too much about how I look.biggrin.png

Fluttershy: I love birds, which is an extension of animals? I took the personality quiz and got Fluttershy, but I really can't find much else I have in common other than that.yay.png

Twilight Sparkle: I love reading and I get over-analytical at times.wacko.png

Applejack: I live on a farm and have a country accent.huh.png

Pinkie Pie: I love to make people laugh.laugh.png

Rainbow Dash: ... I really have little to nothing in common with her. I guess I can get a little cocky sometimes, but other than that, zilch.dry.png

Applejack:  I sometimes refuse to ask for help when I really need it.

Twilight: I love math/science and learning new things. I also tend to overreact to things... a lot.    

Rarity: I am usually generous, and try not to keep everything to myself.

Fluttershy: I am  very quiet.

Rainbow Dash:  I will stand by my friends when times are tough.

Pinkie Pie: I enjoy a good joke, and when the people around me are happy, I'm usually happy.  

Applejack: I may not be a farmer but work super hard when I have a task. I don't accept help from others often if at all.

Twili: I enjoy books. Perhaps to a lesser extent but still have it in common.

Rarity: tend to over react and see more drama then there really is.

Fluttershy: I love animals but generally I share no other traits with her

Dash: I'm Awesome? I dunno if I really share any traits with Dash

Pinkie: I can be rather "hyper" and love joking around. I am also get a tad paranoid when friends seem like they don't want to be friends regardless of how big it seems

Twilight: I love books and I have to have them all in Alphabetical order, along with my pony collection which has to be correctly positioned before I go to bed or else I can't sleep. (<< Crazy, right?!)

Rarity: I love to sew and I make plushies all the time :)

Dashie: I love rainbows! (Is that anything to do with Rainbow Dash? I'm not sure...)

Fluttershy: I find it hard to make friends and I am quite shy, but I am kinda scared of all animals apart from Cats.

Pinkie Pie: I love Cupcakes and I am quite random sometimes (<< Understatement of the Century!)

Applejack: I share her love for her family!

I hope that describes me! :)

Hmm.. Lets see here.

Rainbow Dash: I'm very loyal to my friends and family

Applejack: I'm as stubborn as anything and everything

Rarity: I call people 'darling'

Fluttershy: I'm shy and I'm fairly good with animals

Pinkie Pie: I LOVE to make people smile!

Twilight Sparkle: I can't get enough of science and I get paranoid if I'm/something's late

Twilight: I'm a book worm and have a relatively large level of intelligence.

Apple Jack: I understand the importance of hard work and I am also quite stubborn an I do not admit defeated easily.

Fluttershy: I am very shy around people. So much so I cannot talk to anyone.

Rainbow Dash: I have a temper too.

Pinkie pie: Comedy is the spice of life

Rarity: I am quite Critical and a bit of a perfectionist.