Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you drive?

Rainbow    Dash

I am a good driver...for the most part. I always drive over the speed limit, I never come to a complete halt at stop signs, and I use my phone while driving. Even though I do all of these things, I am still pretty careful. 

Then again, I did drive through an intersection a T-boned someone... :-D

IMG_0480.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
26 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I currently drive 0.000%

I wish my scooter was working. It's too cold and slippery anyways.

Ope, better get your license!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Blivy said:

Ope, better get your license!

No cops in my neighborhood anymore. They are saving money. No need for driver's license when you can't get caught!

Very carefully and quite poorly. I always overestimate how large the car is (and a Prius is not large by car standards), so I end up taking turns really wide and other stuff. Driving scares me, so I avoid it whenever I can. Motorcycles are more my type (and size).

I want to say I'm a careful driver, but after totaling my car a month ago I can't really say that. I drive way too fast but other than that I obey the rules of the road as well as I can! :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

I am a carful driver. I usually don't drive faster than the speed limit. I don't want to got a ticket for driving to fast and I also don't want to make an accident because I am to fast. I usually drive not more than 130 km/h on an Autobahn, even if the part of the Autobahn which I drive has no speed limit. What often happens is that I get fast angry when I drive, especially when I am in a stressful situation. But I only shout to myself when I am angry and don't search the confrontation wth other car driver. 

Slowly. Back in England I used to stick to 70 mph (that's like 110? km/h) on motorways and obsessively never went over 30 when driving in cities. I still remember watching an ad commercial on TV in England when I was about 18 and had just passed my driving test that said "If you hit someone with your car at 30 mph, there's an 80% chance they'll live; but if you hit them at 40 mph there's an 80% chance they'll die". I'm sure that's probably not factually accurate, but it's stuck with me anyway. 

Lmmmmao. I just drove my sister to McCallisters the other day and she posted a snapchat while I was driving captioned “my sister drives like she’s on a dirt road 24/7”. Bruh.

honestly though. I always be driving the speed limit. Unless some car is irking me and I wanna pass them to get away from em. Literally drive the speed limit in the daylight and when it’s pitch black. If I hit a deer, I guess it’ll be my time to hit a deer lmao.

Edited by iceestarz

Well I don't drive at all anymore :P

But when I did drive, I think I was pretty careful, I always followed the speed limit (well I went a bit over on the highway sometimes when no one else was around...) I did run into a tree once, slipped on the ice :yeahno: