Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music The product of pouring your soul into something.

concertoldham

Hello everypony. I recently wrote an orchestral piece that'd I'd like to share with you.

It's entitled reassurance, and I have to admit, I have put every ounce of emotion I could muster into writing it. I really hope you all enjoy it because it was an experience writing it.

• Brohoof 4

This is beautiful. Do you have a soundcloud or any other music you've made? Any experience in a live orchestra? You're very talented. *_*

Thank you :)

well I do have a youtube account with all my music

http://www.youtube.com/user/concertoldham?feature=mhee

That's where almost all of my music goes. I have a bandcamp but it only has one song lol.

I've performed with many musical groups but never an orchestra. I've seen them of course but in my area there's not a lot of them so joining one is kinda iffy. I'd love to submit my music to be performed by an orchestra at some point tho.

Thank you :)

well I do have a youtube account with all my music

http://www.youtube.com/user/concertoldham?feature=mhee

That's where almost all of my music goes. I have a bandcamp but it only has one song lol.

I've performed with many musical groups but never an orchestra. I've seen them of course but in my area there's not a lot of them so joining one is kinda iffy. I'd love to submit my music to be performed by an orchestra at some point tho.

Yeah, so I'm basically going to send your channel to all of my brony friends. I absolutely love "The Night Will Last Forever," and I'm listening to Pink Rush with the biggest smile on my face. :D Have you ever submitted anything to be posted on EqD??? I downloaded a collection of MLP-inspired music that had been selected by the MLP subreddit, and there were so many things that didn't even come close to your music's quality. Get your name out there, dude!

Edited by Replicant

Wow this was a really beautiful piece of music, I can honestly say the emotion you put into it shows, the 30 second mark where everything starts felt wonderful! I really love it! A beautiful piece for sure, I think you should be proud! Again your work shows!

The only thing I can critique about it is the fact there wasn't any brass in it, but I'm biased for being a trumpet player so hehe :P.

Great piece though!

Yeah, so I'm basically going to send your channel to all of my brony friends. I absolutely love "The Night Will Last Forever," and I'm listening to Pink Rush with the biggest smile on my face. :D Have you ever submitted anything to be posted on EqD??? I downloaded a collection of MLP-inspired music that had been selected by the MLP subreddit, and there were so many things that didn't even come close to your music's quality. Get your name out there, dude!

Oh my you're making me blush  :blush:

Thank you so much for helping me get my name out there! :P

I've never even thought about submitting to the equestria daily... maybe i should...  :wacko:

again, thank you.

Wow this was a really beautiful piece of music, I can honestly say the emotion you put into it shows, the 30 second mark where everything starts felt wonderful! I really love it! A beautiful piece for sure, I think you should be proud! Again your work shows!

The only thing I can critique about it is the fact there wasn't any brass in it, but I'm biased for being a trumpet player so hehe :P.

Great piece though!

Thank you! And yes also as a trumpet player, it did break my heart a little when i cut some of the brass out. The main reason is that the brass on the program I used is kinda iffy so it made it sound a little cheezy. Some of the lows are brass and I did my best with the french horns, but yes unfortunately the trumpets didn't make the final cut.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my you're making me blush  :blush:

Thank you so much for helping me get my name out there! :P

I've never even thought about submitting to the equestria daily... maybe i should...  :wacko:

again, thank you.

Thank you! And yes also as a trumpet player, it did break my heart a little when i cut some of the brass out. The main reason is that the brass on the program I used is kinda iffy so it made it sound a little cheezy. Some of the lows are brass and I did my best with the french horns, but yes unfortunately the trumpets didn't make the final cut.

Hehe its ok, I still think its a beautiful piece, I like woodwind instruments sounds anyways, and the french horn is also a pretty beautiful instrument aswell.

I think in some pieces it can be hard to make the brass have a big part and have it still be as great as this.

Regardless I think you did a wonderful job :D.