Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask 60's era Spiderman in Equestria

Harmonic Revelations

Hey spidey, remember that filly you webbed to a tree after applebloom? I heard her making fun of your costume a couple hours ago. She's supposed to be over at Rarity's place right now hitting on her, wanna borrow this? *flashes a spear stolen from the royal guard*

You're right! I should leave and find Doc Ock! Wait, it feels like I'm forgetting something...

img-1171132-1-yhrZ95J.jpg

Maybe. Or maybe it's something much more disturbing. But I dunno...

By the way, Peter, I know this really nice girl named Raven Darkhölme, and heard she was looking for you. I know she has some issues with people like her not sticking up for other people like her, but that's probably not it. I mean, Raven is quite nice. Maybe she has one of your cameras? Have you lost any by chance?

Hey spidey, remember that filly you webbed to a tree after applebloom? I heard her making fun of your costume a couple hours ago. She's supposed to be over at Rarity's place right now hitting on her, wanna borrow this? *flashes a spear stolen from the royal guard*

Sounds about good to me, I headed down there.

rxSV1b5.jpg

Maybe. Or maybe it's something much more disturbing. But I dunno...

By the way, Peter, I know this really nice girl named Raven Darkhölme, and heard she was looking for you. I know she has some issues with people like her not sticking up for other people like her, but that's probably not it. I mean, Raven is quite nice. Maybe she has one of your cameras? Have you lost any by chance?

Nope, it's right here.

bTXGAgR.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Spiderman, there's a bunch of people dressed up like you in movies nowadays, claiming to be you. Wanna borrow this *flashes autobitchslap3000*

I'm still best Spiderman.

I'm so sensual.

TtQTqQR.jpg

Why you are a such a weirdo???

Weird? How am I weird...I can't put my finger on it..

Hey! Wait a minute!

lR0v7Em.jpg