Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crystal Slave - Princess Twilight

Reuel(Crystal Slave)

Hey guys, this is a little piano song I did inspired by the whole Alicorn Twilight thing; I'm going to take a controversial stance and say that I think it sounds really awesome.

So, I wrote a song inspired by the idea, on the piano for a couple reasons- it's more expressive to physically play music sometimes, and making Brony music at home isn't really allowed... but if it's piano, who can tell the difference? :P So, here it is! Please subscribe if you like it, or like and comment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjRmUyVT0Y

• Brohoof 8

I like this, it's a great piece and you clearly have very much talent with music. It's beyond me why it doesn't have more views yet, this is amazing. Liked the video and subscribed. :)

Thank you! That's very encouraging; I've been a little discouraged about music recently. Thank you! I really appreciate you subscribing! :)

• Brohoof 1

I think it sounds great, Really well done. And you actually played this on the piano? If so that makes it even cooler :) Of course if not its still awesome.

Great job :).

• Brohoof 2

This is truly an amazing piece of art.. You sir are good on that piano..  ;) 

I listened to the song, when you had recently posted it.. But i didn't have the time too leave a message.. Decided to come back and leave one.

Great job.. and good timing too... Soon it will happen.. whether it will be temporary or not. Twilight's destiny.. Im just hoping this is something that the writers wanted too do.. Not just some way too make money.. either way i trust the writers..

• Brohoof 1

Holy Scat thats great. 

This piece had emotion flowing through it. It felt royal and yet depressing too. 

The depression part felt like how the brony community reacted to this, but you still kept the royal feeling through it. 

Wish we played things like that at our advanced orchestra rather than the other crap we do now. Ohh well I need to see the sheets for that song. It was really good.

Edited by Silver fox 117
  • Brohoof 1

I think it sounds great, Really well done. And you actually played this on the piano? If so that makes it even cooler :) Of course if not its still awesome.

Great job :).

Haha, yeah, I did actually play it. Otherwise there wouldn't be the mistakes. :P Glad you liked it! :)

Holy Scat thats great. 

This piece had emotion flowing through it. It felt royal and yet depressing too. 

The depression part felt like how the brony community reacted to this, but you still kept the royal feeling through it. 

Wish we played things like that at our advanced orchestra rather than the other crap we do now. Ohh well I need to see the sheets for that song. It was really good.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked what I did with the song  :D  and I suppose I could try to put it to sheet music, though it would be kinda difficult (when I make songs I just memorize them; I don't usually read or write sheet music haha.)

• Brohoof 2

Very beautiful and melodic good sir! This inspires me to get back on the piano and start playing some more improvisation. I loved this piece! 

I am sure you might be able to relate: I have had an artist "block" on the piano for quite some time in terms of composing new music etc, so I have been mainly relying on LMMS for computer based tracks. What tips do you use to overcome artist block, if any? 

Awesome song! 

• Brohoof 1

Very beautiful and melodic good sir! This inspires me to get back on the piano and start playing some more improvisation. I loved this piece! 

I am sure you might be able to relate: I have had an artist "block" on the piano for quite some time in terms of composing new music etc, so I have been mainly relying on LMMS for computer based tracks. What tips do you use to overcome artist block, if any? 

Awesome song! 

I am very glad you enjoyed this! As for writer's block, I'm very familiar with it. To be honest, sometimes I just take a break from music until I feel inspired (watching MLP helps haha.) Other times, I pray for inspiration. There's been numerous times that I believe God's literally put tunes in my head for songs-- He's my main inspiration and the reason I can even write music.

Alternating between piano and electronically-made music is also good, and if you get bored with either, try a new style! I've tried everything from dubstep to metal, and trying new generes always helps. Again, thanks for the feedback!

• Brohoof 1

I am very glad you enjoyed this! As for writer's block, I'm very familiar with it. To be honest, sometimes I just take a break from music until I feel inspired (watching MLP helps haha.) Other times, I pray for inspiration. There's been numerous times that I believe God's literally put tunes in my head for songs-- He's my main inspiration and the reason I can even write music.

Alternating between piano and electronically-made music is also good, and if you get bored with either, try a new style! I've tried everything from dubstep to metal, and trying new generes always helps. Again, thanks for the feedback!

I agree! One must certainly be inspired in order to do anything, especially for art. I think it's great that you pray for inspiration: what better way to receive inspiration than from the creator of such inspiration itself?! I think it's great that God is your inspiration, as He is mine as well :) 

I guess when this new episode comes out, I'll try to hit the piano again!

• Brohoof 1

Ooh! Really cool, I can play piano, but writing music isn't my forte. (Eh? Eh? See what I did there? You know, cause forte... never mind). Automatic subscribe button! *click*

• Brohoof 2

I agree! One must certainly be inspired in order to do anything, especially for art. I think it's great that you pray for inspiration: what better way to receive inspiration than from the creator of such inspiration itself?! I think it's great that God is your inspiration, as He is mine as well :)

I guess when this new episode comes out, I'll try to hit the piano again!

Awesome to meet another believer! And yeah, by all means, get back to writing music, and feel free to let me know if you upload a song! I'd love to listen to your work. :)

Ooh! Really cool, I can play piano, but writing music isn't my forte. (Eh? Eh? See what I did there? You know, cause forte... never mind). Automatic subscribe button! *click*

Hahaha, nice pun. :) I actually used that one in a chat conversation a few days ago. :P Thank you for subscribing!