Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

All right guys, we are going to decide once and for all who the hottest mane six pony is. This is not about "cuteness" or "adorableness". This is about hotness. End of conversation.

Also, this is strictly about the mane six. We don't need background ponies getting in the way. (*cough* Lyra)

For me, Dash and Rarity are the two hottest, but I gotta give it to Dashie because I am most attracted to her.

Let the competition...begin!

• Brohoof 9

I can't choose! They are all so beautiful! 

Further more everyone has their own taste in women, in this case sapient mares from possibly another dimension.

Why are you looking at me like that?! it's only xenophilia if the species sapient. 

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

Rarity for me. I think in real life I'd be most attracted to a girl or boy like Applejack (I can only imagine her legs...hnng o__o), but holy crap would you look at Rarity. Really. No contest for me, here.

Personality it's a tie between AJ and Rarity too.

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 7

"Hotness", in my opinion, is open to interpretation.  If being "bold" and "daring" are prerequisites of being considered hot, I will withdraw my vote for Fluttershy.  But because I don't think those ARE requirements, I AM going to vote for her!

Fluttershy is the most understated hot pony you'll ever see!  ;)

• Brohoof 3

I'm really dissapoint right now. Rarity is defiantly more attractive then Rainbow. I love Rainbow's design, but Rarity's is far better, thus making her hotter.

• Brohoof 7

"Hotness", in my opinion, is open to interpretation.  If being "bold" and "daring" are prerequisites of being considered hot, I will withdraw my vote for Fluttershy.  But because I don't think those ARE requirements, I AM going to vote for her!

Fluttershy is the most understated hot pony you'll ever see!  ;)

Personally, I wouldn't think of Fluttershy as "hot", that just doesn't seem like the right way to describe her. More like...cute or adorable.

I'm really dissapoint right now. Rarity is defiantly more attractive then Rainbow. I love Rainbow's design, but Rarity's is far better, thus making her hotter.

I think Rarity is incredibly beautiful and gorgeous, I actually almost voted for her over Dashie.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I wouldn't think of Fluttershy as "hot", that just doesn't seem like the right way to describe her. More like...cute or adorable.

I think Rarity is incredibly beautiful and gorgeous, I actually almost voted for her over Dashie.

Fair enough. :P Like I said, RD has a great design, plus it really depends on how you define "hot".

Rarity is just obviously the better choice. :V

OK, thanks for your opinion.  If nobody else votes for Flutters, I will probably change my vote to Rarity or Rainbow Dash.  I really like Fluttershy, but it may just be that she brings a different kind of beauty to the table. 

• Brohoof 1

RD92 you took Clarity's place in creating ridiculous threads about the mane6 :/

anyways, just my two cents.

Rarity is the most beautiful, "hottest" if you prefer to say. Her inmaculated white coat look gorgeous in contrast with the colors of her mane and eyes, she has the best cutie mark, her color schema matches perfectly, her curled mane and tail are one of the reasons why she is the most beautiful of them all, and whatching her in her crystal form, there's no use. She wins

156741__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_glit

I personally like how Rarity's mane looks from this side

rarity_vector_by_teal_stars-d5pua6g.png

637px-Rarity_molesta_(episodio_6).PNG

But I'll give a special mention to Fluttershy because she has a very fab mane, no wonder why she is Rarity's bestie :3

fluttershy___epic_turn_by_pyschedelicsko

I love how her mane looked in her gala outfit

fluttershy_hugging_a_squirrel_by_joeyh3-

I also share the sentiment of some users in how wings look on pegasus ponies, especially if they are folded NNNNNHGG! they look so cuddly and chubby and cute :3

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash of course.

First off, pegasi all have an edge to me, but Dashie is by far the hottest mane six pegasus. Dat mane, dem eyes, dat plot. Not to mention her adventurous and competitive spirit. She's the whole shapely, winged, technicolor package. ;)

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 2

RD92 you took Clarity's place in creating ridiculous threads about the mane6 :/

How is this a ridiculous thread? xD

This is a legitimate topic/discussion about which of the mane 6 is the hottest. This is serious business, gosh! :0

How is this a ridiculous thread? xD

This is a legitimate topic/discussion about which of the mane 6 is the hottest. This is serious business, gosh! :0

is a very simple topic that I think I've seen already in another thread. Usually Clarity was the one who started threads like these that usually bring the worst out of people for defending their favorite pony  :o

I generally don't do things like this, but I've decided to make an exception. I'd go with Rarity. Not just the way she looks, but also the way she acts and sounds. Her voice does honestly sound pretty hot, and, let's face it, she does act like a lady. She knows how to flirt.

Edited by Betez
  • Brohoof 4

OK, thanks for your opinion.  If nobody else votes for Flutters, I will probably change my vote to Rarity or Rainbow Dash.  I really like Fluttershy, but it may just be that she brings a different kind of beauty to the table. 

No need to do that. Just vote for who you think is hottest or most attractive. It isn't a crime to go against the majority.

Shameless Dashie plug. If you want to vote for another character you probably shouldn't look. It's pretty persuasive ;)

crystal_roses_by_auranite-d5qpuyk.png

• Brohoof 2

No need to do that. Just vote for who you think is hottest or most attractive. It isn't a crime to go against the majority.

Very well!  I'm actually surprised to see Fluttershy leading AJ and Pinkie.  I'd expect Pinkie Pie to have more than two votes by now because, well, she's HOT PINK!!!  And AJ is a real babe when she does take the time to get gussied up. 

Your girl Rainbow Dash has an early lead but there are still a lot of votes to be counted.  :)

LYRA! Just kidding. Looking at it strictly in terms of hotness...it's a close one between Dash, Rarity and AJ, but I'm gonna have to go with Dash. She just has that special something about her. B)

img-1172117-1-index-6.png

Pinkie Pie also did not escape my mind. For her, the right outfit can bridge the gap between cute and hot with surprising ease...

img-1172117-2-img-1080746-1-tumblr_m6vmnaE6X91qc5ffho1_1280.png

• Brohoof 9

I'm actually gonna go for Twilight Sparkle for this one. I mean I love Rainbow Dash, I love her design. I love just about everything about her. But, to me Rainbow Dash is so chill that I can't see her as just an awesome friend who I'd hang out with all the time. It was really a toss up for me, but Twilight wins this for me.

I have to go with Dashie, she's my mare :D

Shameless Dashie plug. If you want to vote for another character you probably shouldn't look. It's pretty persuasive ;)

img-1172000-1-crystal_roses_by_auranite-

And this post is only adding to the argument. She looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous in this picture. My Dashie will always be deep in my heart. <3

• Brohoof 4