Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

It was Rarity all the way for me, but lately they started to portrait her as a selfish b*** in the show. She is... was the only true woman in the mane 6.  

Then there's Rainbow Dash with her tomboyish behavior. She could be quite fun. 

And Twilight Sparkle unicorn with her naive schoolgirl enthusiasm and acting. 

CANT DECIDE! I CAN NOT DECIDE! 

I just simply cant vote. 

• Brohoof 5

Well I think that it is quite clearly Rainbow Dash... How can there be any argument  I mean you could ALMOST make an argument for things like "cuteness" or "beauty" But in terms of just flat out, sex appeal (which is what hottness implies) Dash wins by a quite frankly embarrassing landslide.

Dashie forever <3

• Brohoof 4

It was Rarity all the way for me, but lately they started to portrait her as a selfish b*** in the show. She is... was the only true woman in the mane 6.  

Then there's Rainbow Dash with her tomboyish behavior. She could be quite fun. 

And Twilight Sparkle unicorn with her naive schoolgirl enthusiasm and acting. 

CANT DECIDE! I CAN NOT DECIDE! 

I just simply cant vote. 

I get where you are comming from but if Rarity have had strong "bitch" (and I quote the word because you perceived her in that way) behaviour would be on season 1, in fact Rarity was so weak this season that it wasn't enough of her to tell if she was being a bitch or not.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I honestly can't pick. :I

I think it would be either AJ or Flutters. Flutters is just naturally like that. 8D And if you imagine AJ in real life, damn she'd be hot.

This comes from a girl. A straight girl at that. :S

• Brohoof 1

Applejack is losing badly? In the wise words of mah religion teacher, "This is catastrophic!", or, in the whiny yet adorable words from Rarity "Why, why, why-hy-hy-hy :(?!".

Nah. but seriously, I haven't proven mah statement. Allow me to show some evidence as to why I think AJ is the absolute hottest of them all.

1aJan2h.png

img-1172217-1-jlsauOY.jpg

img-1172217-4-LJePXTp.jpg

img-1172217-5-e4UjcGF.jpg

img-1172217-6-IufPUOo.png

Edited by  spas-ticShotty 
  • Brohoof 10

I get where you are comming from but if Rarity have had strong "bitch" (and I quote the word because you perceived her in that way) behaviour would be on season 1, in fact Rarity was so weak this season that it wasn't enough of her to tell if she was being a bitch or not.

She didn't had a lot of screentime in s1, but she had different behavioral pattern from what we've seen. In S2 they started messing with her like they did with Pinkie which went from a slightly deranged mare to a wacko. Seems like they're sacrificing the character personalities for the sake of comedy. 

EDIT: Is it a bad thing if I recognized all those artists just by their style?

Hey lets make pickup lines while we're at this!

Erm... : Hey there marshmallow pony. Id love to dash in in your gems for a night or two. 

Edited by Millfox

All right guys, we are going to decide once and for all who the hottest mane six pony is. This is not about "cuteness" or "adorableness". This is about hotness. End of conversation.

Also, this is strictly about the mane six. We don't need background ponies getting in the way. (*cough* Lyra)

For me, Dash and Rarity are the two hottest, but I gotta give it to Dashie because I am most attracted to her.

Let the competition...begin!

Can you add a can't decide option? That'd be really helpful.  Also I believe people think RD is "hot" b/e they match her personality and just like her as a person which pushes past rarity who I would think people would chose the most.

• Brohoof 1

She didn't had a lot of screentime in s1, but she had different behavioral pattern from what we've seen. In S2 they started messing with her like they did with Pinkie which went from a slightly deranged mare to a wacko. Seems like they're sacrificing the character personalities for the sake of comedy. 

EDIT: Is it a bad thing if I recognized all those artists just by their style?

Hey lets make pickup lines while we're at this!

Erm... : Hey there marshmallow pony. Id love to dash in in your gems for a night or two. 

much on the contrary, Rarity had a lot of screentime in season 1 and 2, and if I notice that "character sacrifice" for comedy was in Sleepless in Ponyville, which was in season 3, she was in character in my opinion and very funny.

@@ spas-ticShotty , :) good

Edited by Sparkity
  • Brohoof 1

So, another one of these, eh? Except it's hottest Mane 6, not Most Attractive Pony...

Hmm.

Well, I don't really find Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, or Rarity "hot," per se. Fluttershy is ridiculously cute, and I find Rarity more beautiful than hot. Pinkie Pie is...well, Pinkie Pie.

Twilight is attractive, but not in an alluring way that would prompt me to call her hot. she's adorkable, and I find her personality quite likable.

That leaves Applejack and Rainbow Dash. While Rainbow Dash's personality would lend her to being "hot," I find AJ to be the more alluring of the two, for some reason. SO IT SHALL BE!

good_morning_applejack__by_frankier77-d5

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 4

Definitely Applejack or Rainbow Dash, though I'd have to pick Rainbow Dash for her attractive personality and because she is a tomboy, which in my opinion is a lot more attractive than a girly girl.

rainbow_dash___hey_there_by_santafer-d4n

• Brohoof 6

Let's not turn this into a topic with a focus on posting pictures, guys; it's better to stay a discussion, with pictures being used to reinforce your reasons, only :3 We had a topic long ago that talked about pony hotness/sexiness of which got locked because it just descended into an image dump for hot pictures and borderline NSFW-ness of various types. Don't want another thread to topple off the road :o

• Brohoof 1

Let's not turn this into a topic with a focus on posting pictures, guys; it's better to stay a discussion, with pictures being used to reinforce your reasons, only :3 We had a topic long ago that talked about pony hotness/sexiness of which got locked because it just descended into an image dump for hot pictures and borderline NSFW-ness of various types. Don't want another thread to topple off the road :o

But...but...hot pictures of Dashie are awesome :3

Seriously though, I don't see the harm in people posting pics, as long as they aren't NSFW of course.

• Brohoof 2

But...but...hot pictures of Dashie are awesome :3

Seriously though, I don't see the harm in people posting pics, as long as they aren't NSFW of course.

I didn't say pics were bad, anywhere in my post :3 I'm saying posting pics and not really garnishing much discussion is going nowhere ^^ There's been numerous posts that are just posting pics and not really giving reasons for why they think so and so pony is hot. If we're going to let pictures do the talking, this might as well be in the Forum Lounge.

• Brohoof 4

I insist envisioning the word "hot" as a reflection of one's natural beauty with all the shapely details (like... curves) ebbed onto it, not taking any character traits into account (Fluttershy) or being stylized with make-up (Rarity). It's a crude word. It's a a more casual concept of attractiveness, a much more precise measurement of determining appeal. Unless you're a hardcore Pinkie Pie lover for example, you may find it very difficult to find her "hot" if her eccentric personality isn't your thing.

Since Chaotic Discord's cuteness/attractiveness thread is very helpful, I'll refer to it -- simply put, hotness rarely ever takes personality under its wing and shapes your thoughts on them.

That said; Applejack. 

n9fM1he.jpg

I already posted my opinion earlier in this thread, now it's time to post a picture. Now, c'mon, how can you not say that she's the hottest of the Mane 6? ;)img-1172731-1-rainbow_dash_in_socks_by_b

See, now that's really hot. "Stupid sexy Rainbow Dash", as most people love to call it -- you don't even need to know her character that well to realize she is smokin'.

• Brohoof 7

I voted for Rainbow Dash because of that gorgeous mane. Plus, dem eyes, and the trademark Rainbow Dash smirk.

Plus, I'm a sucker for athletes, pony or not.

She kind of reminds me of Maria Sharipova, in a way. The athletic build, I guess.

• Brohoof 5

Twilight Sparkle,duh.It's even been stated as canon since S1.

twilight_evolves_into_rapidash_by_semc-d

But seriously,if I had to choose which one of the Mane 6 is the "hottest",Twilight easily takes the cake.I find nerdy and smart women quite sexy. ;3

Now,if only Twilight's personality existed in a hot woman's body...

• Brohoof 2

Well... Applejack and Rainbow Dash seem to get the most exercise, so their body heat would naturally be higher... but Twilight Sparkle bursts into flames when angry so I guess I'd say Twilight would be the pony of highest temperature. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm not seeing a lot of love for Pinkie Pie...

and I'm not going to reverse that trend because I think Rainbow Dash is hottest. (I thought so even before I knew what show she was from).

• Brohoof 4

If I had to answer honestly I would say that Twilight and Applejack are tied, Twilight has a beautiful color scheme that compliments her mane and eye color very nicely. Applejack has a bit of a mix between a southern belle and tomboy quality to her that I find irresistible and honestly it is hard to find just one or two things since I really like the whole package. I voted for AJ though because Twilight gets plenty of love, and seeing AJ get some love always warms my heart. 

• Brohoof 3