Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

I think Fluttershy owned them all.

I don't get how people can say that Dashie is the hottest pony, when I first saw her in the first episode I thought she was a male untill somepony else said "she" or "her" refered to Rainbow Dash.

I think Fluttershy owned them all.

I don't get how people can say that Dashie is the hottest pony, when I first saw her in the first episode I thought she was a male untill somepony else said "she" or "her" refered to Rainbow Dash.

...For serious? I'd have thought the long eyelashes, the rainbow mane, and the light body frame would've given it away. A stallion RD would look more like this:

71755_r.png?1356229328

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

...For serious? I'd have thought the long eyelashes, the rainbow mane, and the light body frame would've given it away. A stallion RD would look more like this:

71755_r.png?1356229328

Well I'd probably had noticed that she was a mare on her first apperance if I wasn't watching the first 4 episodes from my shattered phone at bed 'cause I couldn't sleep, plus that was like the very first time I've ever watched ponies.

Edited by Dark Moonlight

Without a doubt, Twilight Sparkle! She's just adorkable. I'm not sure if I have a favorite pony overall (close tie between Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie), but I had to vote for Twilight here. I'm not sure if I find any of the Mane 6 "hot" necessarily, but in terms of "most attractive", Twilight wins for me. Just love her overall design, cuteness, and love of books.

Plus : 

You should all be embarrassed of yourselves.  Voting on which pony is the hottest.  Now that's just creepy, who would vote on such a thing?

Okay, I voted for Rarity.  Happy now? dry.png

• Brohoof 1

I personally don't feel any attraction to any of the characters.  But judging from the show's context, and how they look at each of the characters.   i'm assuming Rarity is supposed to be the most attractive character. 

(edited)

I think luna is hottest pony, in this picture she looks sassy and girly 

2iw60oy.jpg

but for the mane six i would have to go with rainbow dash especially with a pony tail, it gives her a girly, teenager and sporty look

img-1594846-2-dejw0.png

Edited by MLP_Rainbow
  • Brohoof 2

I don't really see the ponies as hot. Well, at least in their original form. Some artists can make them look pretty sexy...

...ANYWAY, I've always thought that Rarity was a gorgeous pony. Inside and out. Even if she can be a bit snooty sometimes, she'll always help her friends when they need her. She's also quite the fashionista.

All of the Mane Six are beautiful, though. 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity. You other bronies cannot deny.

How is Rainbow Dash winning the poll? I know we all want to... er... nevermind.

But seriously, how?

• Brohoof 2

Rarity. You other bronies cannot deny.

How is Rainbow Dash winning the poll? I know we all want to... er... nevermind.

But seriously, how?

Hehehehe. 4chan.

Rarity is definitely a beautiful pony, but I null'd. I honestly can't choose a single one. They're all just so awesome! wub.png

• Brohoof 1

it's a close tie between twilight and pinkie for me. both of them are so cute and pretty!

rainbow is pretty cute as well, but not quite as much as those two.

(edited)

FOOLS. ALL OF YOU, FOOLS.

Sexiest pony is obviously Time Turner, because he's the horse version of David Tennant.

img-1600734-1-tumblr_ljpzf9IOVq1qa4gkt.g

This post will either evolve me into a higher form or horrifically backfire.

Manliest space hobo ever. Well, actually, that's probably the Third Doctor, but Ten is still great.

Okay, in all seriousness (or as serious as you can get when discussing which My Little Pony is the hottest), the obvious choice is Rarity. I think part of that comes from the fact that the show itself is constantly asserting how apparently hot she is.

img-1600734-2-it__s_magnificent_by_mezka

The accent helps.

But to be honest, a close second is Applejack, for some reason. I think it's the general attitude and, again, the accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RNCCNTfZqYI

Yeah, I have a thing for accents.

Edited by CITRUS KING46
  • Brohoof 2

ponies are not hot! Equine creatures whether reeal or imagined, are not attractive! Frankly, i really don't know what you guys see in something that is an animal that also doesn't exist. idk! i can't help but think that if you're gonna dig on a cartoon that you would find out who the voice actress (or actor) is and drool over them, but i guess not. can anyone help me understand this please. because i find this phenomenon very hard to fathom. because all i can see is some kind of sexual schizophrenia paired with a total dissociation with reality and obsession with the abstract.

ponies are not hot! Equine creatures whether reeal or imagined, are not attractive! Frankly, i really don't know what you guys see in something that is an animal that also doesn't exist. idk! i can't help but think that if you're gonna dig on a cartoon that you would find out who the voice actress (or actor) is and drool over them, but i guess not. can anyone help me understand this please. because i find this phenomenon very hard to fathom. because all i can see is some kind of sexual schizophrenia paired with a total dissociation with reality and obsession with the abstract.

Most of this is just in silly fun, dude. While there's always exceptions, I think that for most people who have commented on this thread are not actively attracted to the ponies.

And even if they are, there's no need to whip out the thesaurus and rant. People are the way they are. You don't have to like it, but it isn't worth getting too worked up over it.

• Brohoof 1

lolwut...you are looking way to deep into this

Dissociation with reality? What the heck are you talking about? No one here thinks the characters in MLP:FIM are real. They are just cartoons, we all know this. I don't see the harm in saying some of them are cute lol. 

• Brohoof 2

because all i can see is some kind of sexual schizophrenia paired with a total dissociation with reality and obsession with the abstract.

The very nature of sexual fantasy in general often involves dissociation with reality and obsession with the abstract yet most of them are pretty harmless including ones involving cartoon ponies. It is a fairly complicated subject that has been talked about quite a bit but even if it is a bit unusual is pretty much harmless.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie's my crush but I think Fluttershy would have the most sex appeal and catch your attention the most(even though she doesn't want to).

I think shes cute and pretty, and she actually has good fashion sense too! The show is saying that Rarity is the hottest pony 

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie's my crush but I think Fluttershy would have the most sex appeal and catch your attention the most(even though she doesn't want to).

Fluttershy has a knack for albeit unintentionally bringing out the protective instinct alot of men have which often plays a role in attraction with that said I am a bit surprised she hasn't gotten more votes but am not surprised that Rarity and Rainbow Dash are the top contenders.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ya know... if someone were to go in and fix their air conditioning, then these ponies wouldn't be so hot all the, time

Geeze Celestia.... turn off the freakin sun once in a while.....

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...