Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

Rainbow Dash. All other arguments are invalid. There is no denying that Dashie is the hottest of the Mane 6! She is the color of the sky... that is what makes her so beautiful! You could do some fun stuff with her on a cloud... I can only imagine what that would be like...

AndyxDash

• Brohoof 2

Sure, they all might be hot, but I can't vote.

The personalities I give them are just... *shivers*.

Well, that's not true. Okay, nevermind, I can vote. But it's a tie for two. Either Fluttershy or Twilight. Sure, they might be guarded at first, but once you get to them, I'm sure they'll turn out to be freaks. And I know you people know what I mean.

I would explain why I can't choose the others, but I'm afraid it might get a bit NSFW, so I wont.

Well: I find Pinks, Twi and Dashie as cute. Flutters and Rares as beauties, which gives them some hotness, I think is more subtle. AJ, that's the one I'd say is HOT as hay :bedeyes:. I dunno, maybe because I'm into tomboys partly, but maybe her colors are the closest a human can have, and the mane helps 

• Brohoof 1

All right guys, we are going to decide once and for all who the hottest mane six pony is. This is not about "cuteness" or "adorableness". This is about hotness. End of conversation.

Also, this is strictly about the mane six. We don't need background ponies getting in the way. (*cough* Lyra)

For me, Dash and Rarity are the two hottest, but I gotta give it to Dashie because I am most attracted to her.

Let the competition...begin!

Rarity

I think Rarity is definitely the hottest. She's a beautiful pony, who knows how to properly take care of herself, she's very polite and ladlylike but can stand up for herself. To me, that's pretty hot.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie pie is the cutest and most adorable of the mane six

Yeah yeah this is about "hotness"

Though i do admit that i find some female anime characters hot. I just cant look at a cartoon pony and find her "hot"

Why respond here then? I dunno

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

After looking at the poll bronies seem to prefer the buddy types and the manipulator types. The ladder quite surprises me. Watch out not to get used like a tool in rl ;)

Edited by Swifty

• 6 months later...

I'm just going to say that Rainbow Dash is my idol. She is the one that got me into MLP in the first place. However, that is not the reason I am voting for her. There is something that I have about pegausi that I just love. I think it is just the wings. Rainbow Dash's wings make her look like some kind of goddess and it just makes me drop to the floor. I love her personality, her mane, and her eyes. Overall, she is foxy as hell, sexy, and is the dirtiest pony when it comes to fanfics (clopfics in particular).

WARNING: If you didn't vote for Dashie, you may want to look away as this picture of her made me drop dead.

https://goo.gl/photos/9TQayNURwsTrLBaB8

Edited by AncientWaflz
  • Brohoof 1

C'mon, is there really any competition?

The other members of the main 6 ( particularly Twilight Sparkle ) are hot, but not THAT hot.

Rarity is nosebleed levels of hot. I mean, have you SEEN that girl in the Equestria Girl's films? She is a perfect, dazzling, sparkling, glimmering, shining, gorgeous, miraculous diamond of her woman, and her condescending tone just SCREAMS hot!

And while I can see a case for Rainbow Dash, or maybe even Applejack, Tomboys and athletic types really don't appeal to me. I like a girl who takes care of herself looks wise, who is polite and precise, but can still hold her own and take charge in a tough situation.

If I had to order them:

1) Rarity

2) Twilight Sparkle

3) Fluttershy

4) Rainbow Dash

5) Pinkie Pie

6) Applejack

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 2

uhm, it's a tie between...them all.
i have a thing for crazy hair colors and good looking hairs, and they all have it.
but...bah, i'll go for (sorry rest of M6) Rarity, i've seen most "hot" art of her, and it kinda gives the vote away.

• 6 months later...

I would have to say Fluttershy due to her appearance, voice, and personality. Next is probably Rainbow Dash (hotheaded tomboy) and maybe Rarity (intentional attractiveness). For fourth and fifth I'd have to say Pinkie Pie (goofy party girl) and Twilight Sparkle (attractive nerd). For some reason, I find Applejack to be the least attractive of the six. I'm not sure if it's because of her freckles or mannerisms or something else entirely.

• 1 year later...

Well,I'm agree that Rainbow Dash is the hottest all of the mane 6.I mean,her beautiful is natural and her appearance is perfect.And don't forget the scene when she imitating Rarity at episode 'Newbie Dash'.She looks very sexy when she did it.

I'm not say that the mane five is not hot,but in my opinion Rainbow Dash is the hottest of the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I know the intro to this thread says it's not about cuteness or adorableness, but hotness. But don't cuteness and adorableness play a part under the somewhat limited heading of hotness? Rarity has all of the above in my opinion. Style, elegance, intelligence and beauty are all part of what makes her hot. So she gets my vote.