Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Mane Six Pony?

Champion RD92

Hottest mane 6 pony  

317 users have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the hottest pony in the mane 6?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

It started out as Rainbow Dash and somehow evolved into Applejack. Just something about the hard working blonde country girl that's attractive to me. But Rainbow definitely has the badass factor I find attractive in ladies going for her. But they're all beautiful in their own way.

So... We're talking about which of the Mane 6 is the most attractive in terms of personality... right? :confused:

Keep in mind that you better make it clear what your frame of reference is or isn't. People could walk in here and think you really do find cartoon horses attractive, which is weird to say the least. 

I'm thinking about it more in terms of whose company or presence I would enjoy the most out of the Mane 6. For me, that'd have to be Fluttershy. She gives off such a warm and comforting presence. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay...so as to not make this odd, I'm going to rank them based on their EG appearances.:D

1) Rarity - Yes, I know that I may seem a little biased here, but honestly, I just have predilection for posh, slightly snooty girls. There's just something about them which makes me feel slightly insecure, which I find to be alluring.

2) Twilight - Though not to the same degree as with the previous archetype, I enjoy attractive nerdy girls, as, like with preppy girls, they display a significant degree of intelligence.

3) Fluttershy - Demure, but very delicate. She exudes a calming presence, and I like it whenever she gets a little more assertive due to how unexpected and intriguing it is.

4) Pinkie Pie - Would be very fun to get to know on an intimate level, and, hey, I like pink. That said, I feel like she can get kind of grating/overly simple at times, which takes her down a little for me.

5) Rainbow Dash - Sporty, and traditionally "hot", but, personally, I find her personality pretty hit or miss. Like, sometimes her image of being "cool" and "awesome" is humorous and appealing, and other times it's just annoying/slightly sad. Also, in the newer EG material, she wears sweat pants. No thankee. That said, her a Pinkie are pretty interchangeable for me.

6) Applejack - I know that this will offend some people, but honestly the whole farm-girl personality just does nothing for me, as it's pretty much the antithesis of everything that I like in a girl, as evidenced with who I ranked near/at the top. She's not...NOT hot, but for me, eh, she's not really compatible.

FYI, I constructed this list in my college library. It was kind of uncomfortable.:blush::D

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone! Just started watching the show and just joined the community! :)

For now, I think Twilight Sparkle is the hottest pony, while Applejack would be the hottest as a human (I like personality & body of strong country girls). I also find Rarity and Rainbow Dash attractive... However, one is too obsessed with appearance and the other is a bit too tomboy.

But I wanna watch more of the show before deciding! I could change my mind.

People discussing about the meaning of "hot": I think it's subjective. For some people it's about appearance, for others personality, for others a mix of both (like for me).

Also, there's nothing wrong in finding fictional characters attractive (ponies, humans or whatever). Let's be honest: there's nothing wrong with ANYTHING as long as it doesn't hurt anyone!

P.S.: Is the poll closed? Can't interact with it for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2020 at 9:34 PM, Jecco said:

Hello everyone! Just started watching the show and just joined the community! :)

For now, I think Twilight Sparkle is the hottest pony, while Applejack would be the hottest as a human (I like personality & body of strong country girls). I also find Rarity and Rainbow Dash attractive... However, one is too obsessed with appearance and the other is a bit too tomboy.

But I wanna watch more of the show before deciding! I could change my mind.

People discussing about the meaning of "hot": I think it's subjective. For some people it's about appearance, for others personality, for others a mix of both (like for me).

Also, there's nothing wrong in finding fictional characters attractive (ponies, humans or whatever). Let's be honest: there's nothing wrong with ANYTHING as long as it doesn't hurt anyone!

P.S.: Is the poll closed? Can't interact with it for some reason.

What about Pinkie and Flutters?

3 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Am I the only one who has a bit of a crush on Pinkie Pie? :pinkie:

... No? 

Okey-dokey-lokey, I'll go. :okiedokieloki:

I mean, I can see why the mayority thinks Pinkie is the least attractive one. Mainly because she is so damn hyper, too goofy and childish for many males. But, actually, she is number three of the mane 6 for me. And also, I don't understand why Rainbow is number one. I don't find her hot at all!

Twilight Sparkle of course! She's the most attractive pony ever, from her beautiful nerdy personality to her big seductive eyes that you could look into endlessly to her powerful princess wings that she'll use to pin you down to the bed.... :love:

I especially love it when Twi has her alternate hair style too, her mane looks so amazing all swept back like the Wonderbolts, it makes her look 100 times more sexy. It makes Twi look like a bad girl and I love that! B) That or socks on Twi look soooooo good :twi:

large.png

Twilight is mine though, you guys can't have her! :ticking:

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

Twilight Sparkle of course! She's the most attractive pony ever, from her beautiful nerdy personality to her big seductive eyes that you could look into endlessly to her powerful princess wings that she'll use to pin you down to the bed.... :love:

I especially love it when Twi has her alternate hair style too, her mane looks so amazing all swept back like the Wonderbolts, it makes her look 100 times more sexy. It makes Twi look like a bad girl and I love that! B) That or socks on Twi look soooooo good :twi:

large.png

I agree with you there! However, Fluttershy is the hottest pony for me. Especially her EG counterpart. But, yeah. Twilight and Fluttershy are the most attractive ponies of the mane 6.

(edited)
12 hours ago, Rui-tei90 said:

I mean, I can see why the mayority thinks Pinkie is the least attractive one. Mainly because she is so damn hyper, too goofy and childish for many males. But, actually, she is number three of the mane 6 for me. And also, I don't understand why Rainbow is number one. I don't find her hot at all!

I do know a few people who have her as a favourite. I love all the Mane Six equally at the end of the day. :squee:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
Had a wee typo.

2 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

I do know a few people who have her as a favourite. I love the all Mane Six equally at the end of the day. :squee:

Oh yeah, that's true. :)

6 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

large.png

I have to agree with you, and I really have to say that Twily always suits wonderbolt attire and hairstyle (though who doesn't)