Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A meeting with Death (OOC, Sign-ups closed)

Count Paradox

RP THREAD:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/50189-a-meeting-with-death/

Death is tired of waiting on the souls of the dead and livink alike. He has grown a strong hatred for those who live in the surface world, happy and carefree and still living, whilst he is still stuck with the dead in the netherworld. He is tired of it, so he decides to take it over, coming to the surface world and bringing with him a leigon of the undead. It is now up to a small band of misfit ponies to join together to stop him and save Equestria.

RULES:

1. No goddmoding

2. plz uze teh propr spllen uv werds

3. Keep it... not too mature, if I find you doing... stuff in my RP, I will inform someone about it. I've seen it happen in another RP, I don't want it to happen here.

4. Use of foul language is permitted, but please, keep it to a minimum.

5. Romance is allowed if you want, but keep it PG.

6. HAVE FUN!!!

PLAYERS:

Stallions:

1. Paradox used by ~Discordian Paradox~

2. Nightfall Starline used by Nightfall

3. Lost Knowledge used by Alex-Kennedy

Mares:

1. Chanois Vine used by Feather Gem

2. Shade Bluewind used by Villan97

3. Moonbeam used by MelancholicMemory

4. Arrowleaf used by ~Flame Dancer~

Death and Chrysalis to be played by @Fenrir

Oh, one last thing before I forget to tell everyone. I'm almost always posting from my PSP. What that means is that I will have a limited space to type out my replies, so I may have to make a multi-post to get all of my ideas out. When this happens, I'll put something like (OOC: MULTI-POST INCOMING) to start it off, then (OOC: MULTI-POST END) to finish it off. I would ask that if your character is talking to mine and this happens, you wait until I have completely finished before replying, it'll save everyone a lot of confusion and headaches.

Edited by Count Paradox

So, what direction do you want to go with this? Is it going to be action/ adventure, something like one of the two-parters in the actual show, or something entirely different? Is there going to be a lot of fighting? Depending on exactly what the nature of the RP is, I will use a different character. I'm also curious about Flying Ace's question as well.

• Brohoof 1

Ok this seems like a good idea, i would like to join link is in my sig. Quick question are you having canon charecters make an apperince once and awhile?

Alright, I'll add you soon. And about canon characters, I'll have to see the way things go in the RP

So, what direction do you want to go with this? Is it going to be action/ adventure, something like one of the two-parters in the actual show, or something entirely different? Is there going to be a lot of fighting? Depending on exactly what the nature of the RP is, I will use a different character. I'm also curious about Flying Ace's question as well.

It will be a little bit of action/adventure, and there will be SOME fighting, yes.

I'll join Cx (I'm in so many roleplays, but I keep up somehow)

Who should I join with though xP Chamois Vine?  Chamois Vine.

Her link in my signature.

Ok, can do, I'll add ya soon.

Join...

I'm sure you know shade, link to her is in my signature...

And yes... I think you know about her secret.

Yeah, I know about her secret. thank's for joining, I needed more people to join. so, yeah, thank you~!

Got Nightfall in my sig for a reason. ;)

If he isn't acceptable, let me know, and I'll try one of my others OCs. ;)

well, hey, as long s you don't go all OP or godmode, you'll be all right with me. Glad to have you on the team.

• Brohoof 1

well, hey, as long s you don't go all OP or godmode, you'll be all right with me. Glad to have you on the team.

You should know me by now.

Nightfall isn't one to be OP. I can have others back me up if necessary.

It's really hard to decide which one of my OCs I want to use for this RP. All of them would fit so well in a lot of ways. :huh:  I think I'm going to go with Moonbeam though. She's not much of a fighter, but she can be pretty strong when she needs to be. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

• Brohoof 1

So, how many ponies do you need in this RP? I may or may not join depending...

sigh, not enought characters, well then...bingle bongle bangle dingle dongle dangle...that should be enough

So, how many ponies do you need in this RP? I may or may not join depending...

sigh, not enought characters, well then...bingle bongle bangle dingle dongle dangle...that should be enough

well, i started off with just eight ponies, but i can add a few more if need be. plus, it's you asking, so... yeah.

well, i started off with just eight ponies, but i can add a few more if need be. plus, it's you asking, so... yeah.

im up to participate, but I dont want to prevent others from not being able to take a part in it simply because I get first pick cause I am your friend.

• Brohoof 1

im up to participate, but I dont want to prevent others from not being able to take a part in it simply because I get first pick cause I am your friend.

it's fine, dude, i'll just go ahead and add two more spots. it'll be fine, honest. just post your character link, ok?

Alright, I've retrieved a link to my OC. Assuming you'll have me, I'd love to join.

I'll be using Lost Knowledge: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lost-knowledge-r2493

It's really hard to decide which one of my OCs I want to use for this RP. All of them would fit so well in a lot of ways. :huh:  I think I'm going to go with Moonbeam though. She's not much of a fighter, but she can be pretty strong when she needs to be. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

alrighty, adding you two now. we'll just need a few more people to join as mares and we'll be set to start.

Seem's like a fun idea, i'll join...I suppose...I honestly have no idea why I am joining so many RP's but I will be able to handle it.

Can I use my OC Arrowleaf ? If you don't like the idea of having a Dryad in the RP I can just join with a different OC.

• Brohoof 1

Seem's like a fun idea, i'll join...I suppose...I honestly have no idea why I am joining so many RP's but I will be able to handle it.

Can I use my OC Arrowleaf ? If you don't like the idea of having a Dryad in the RP I can just join with a different OC.

Seriously? Is there any RP I sign up for that you don't join? Well, actually yes, there is one, but considering how many RPs I'm in that's not saying much.

Seriously? Is there any RP I sign up for that you don't join? Well, actually yes, there is one, but considering how many RPs I'm in that's not saying much.

Which one, I need to go sign up for it  :P

I dunno...it just seemed interesting, plus what is the one thing that makes an RP better ? Cookies...also me...but mostly cookies.

It's The Elder Ponies: Skyrim reboot. Actually, please do join it, because we can't start until someone joins as a mage.

I'll have to see...i'm in a ton of RP's and I am honestly surprised i'm joining this one...but I will still check it out...