Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A meeting with Death (OOC, Sign-ups closed)

Count Paradox

it's fine, dude, i'll just go ahead and add two more spots. it'll be fine, honest. just post your character link, ok?

alrighty, adding you two now. we'll just need a few more people to join as mares and we'll be set to start.

KK, well I have two that I could use, one is a pegasus and the other a unicorn. Which would you prefer?

oh wow, a lot of people are interested in this. ok, for those of you wanting to have the last stallion spot, it's taken. i added that spot and the 5th mare spot just so i could get my buddy Fenrir in. you'll just have to duke it out for the last two mare spots.

and as for you, Fenrir, i don't mind which one you choose, either will be fine with me.

ok everyone, i'll just go ahead and make the rp thread, even though we're still missing one stallion... i'll post it soon.

I can invite someone, but as far as I know, they only have mare OCs. I'll keep an eye out for people who might be interested.

I can invite someone, but as far as I know, they only have mare OCs. I'll keep an eye out for people who might be interested.

ok, thank you. and now, the rp is started. you can begin posting now, link is in the first post of the topic.

Ok this seems like a good idea, i would like to join link is in my sig. Quick question are you having canon charecters make an apperince once and awhile?

I'll join Cx (I'm in so many roleplays, but I keep up somehow)

Who should I join with though xP Chamois Vine?  Chamois Vine.

Her link in my signature.

Join...

I'm sure you know shade, link to her is in my signature...

And yes... I think you know about her secret.

Got Nightfall in my sig for a reason. ;)

If he isn't acceptable, let me know, and I'll try one of my others OCs. ;)

So, how many ponies do you need in this RP? I may or may not join depending...

sigh, not enought characters, well then...bingle bongle bangle dingle dongle dangle...that should be enough

Misfits, huh?

That's it. I'm in, Doxy. OC is White Rose, below.

Your idea is a great one. I hope that this doesn't crash on me... like about 2 have recently... :(

Let's get things going a little faster shall we ?

OI...The RP topic has begun and if you don't post I will...DO SOMETHING  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Hi Paradox, I really like the idea you have going here.

if all is same to you, and i notice you still have one stallion spot open...

Id like to sign up with my character Twisted Curse (his link is in the description)

i promise you wont be disappointed if you add me :)

• Brohoof 1

Aw sheeit, zawmbies? Glad I'm not too late.

I'll use Standoff (top link in the link stack). You know who he is, don't you, Dox?

Hi Paradox, I really like the idea you have going here.

if all is same to you, and i notice you still have one stallion spot open...

Id like to sign up with my character Twisted Curse (his link is in the description)

i promise you wont be disappointed if you add me :)

hmmm... Dolan or Autumn... hard decision, hard decisions everywhere... ummm...uhhh... i'll choose... *i flip a coin, heads for Autumn, tails for Dolan, and yes, i really did this* ... AUTUMN!

also, @Nightfall, you be vereh gud at rustlin jimmies.

Edited by ~Discordian Paradox~
  • Brohoof 1

@,

yes! that means can start role playing now... right?

quick question; what is going on so far in the role play?

yes you can, and currently, we are all hiding in a special garden after being chased by some undead ponies

alright, so, everything's kinda going slow, right? well, not for long, something is going to be crashing our little garden party soon, so nightfall, be ready to have some fun.

Great!

Now Nightfall can start 'redeeming' himself from his energetic self who wanted revenge! :lol:

alright, so, everything's kinda going slow, right? well, not for long, something is going to be crashing our little garden party soon, so nightfall, be ready to have some fun.

Assuming it's changelings or something, is it okay if I try to reason with them? Especially since I said Lost Knowledge studied them?

Assuming it's changelings or something, is it okay if I try to reason with them? Especially since I said Lost Knowledge studied them?

changelings it will not be, for we have established that they are afraid of the everfree, remember? no, it will be a very special kind of dead thing.
  • Brohoof 1

changelings it will not be, for we have established that they are afraid of the everfree, remember? no, it will be a very special kind of dead thing.

I don't know, I just wanted to make sure. What makes dead things special, anyway? Relative to other living dead, I mean.

I don't know, I just wanted to make sure. What makes dead things special, anyway? Relative to other living dead, I mean.

read the new post, and you shall see what makes this new dead thing oh so special. it is quite interesting now.

ok, so my most recent posts are to split the group into two; the group with the map, nightfall's group. paradox left the map with moonbeam. the other group is paradox, who knows which way to go in his head. everyone's supposed to make their way to the changeling kingdom and will meet back up together in a later point in the story. i have... plans.

• Brohoof 1

ok, so my most recent posts are to split the group into two; the group with the map, nightfall's group. paradox left the map with moonbeam. the other group is paradox, who knows which way to go in his head. everyone's supposed to make their way to the changeling kingdom and will meet back up together in a later point in the story. i have... plans.

I- I have a group?

:blush:

That's... unless you meant someone else, but if not... that's... I'm flattered. :blush:

I- I have a group?

That's... unless you meant someone else, but if not... that's... I'm flattered. :blush:

nope, i mean't you. you are to lead the group, along with moonbeam's map reading, along the path to the kingdom.
  • Brohoof 1

nope, i mean't you. you are to lead the group, along with moonbeam's map reading, along the path to the kingdom.

Thank consider me flattered.

Now it looks like I have no excuses to not post. :lol: I have a group to lead. :lol:

I was staying anyway. :lol: