Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A meeting with Death (OOC, Sign-ups closed)

Count Paradox

(OOC you know, everypony else can post while they're traveling with the other group...)

That's the thing. The group isn't traveling at all. Nightfall and Moonbeam were like "Let's go and meet up with him later!" and no one responded in any way, so it is impossible to continue the story until people post responses, and thus we can't post yet. I'm trying to create a little subplot I set up earlier with Shade and Lost right now just to give me something to do while I wait for people to have their characters respond so we can get this show on the road.

@@Feather Gem,

@

,@@Nightfall,

@,

Could you all post something in the RP just saying that your character is going to keep going on the adventure as soon as you can? I want to get the story moving, but I don't want to dabble in godmodding by controlling your characters and having them follow Nightfall and Moonbeam.

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 2

I'm really sorry, but ive been really busy and i have to drop out of a couple of roleplay, and this happens to be one of the... don't get me wrong, i loved the idea and everything, its just i don't have the time to roleplay in this many roleplays....

im sorry, and i hope everypony understands.

Edited by Autumn Dream

darn, just noticed thunder dropped out, too... oh, well, what can ya do?

also, my last post in the rp, was it too much? i have a feeling it was...

Well...I don't really know what to do. You said nothing could stop it so...I was thinking someone else may post...but I can.

• 1 month later...

, @MelancholicMemory, yoohoo, hello, are you still there? it's been a bit of time since we've heard from you, and i believe i speak for the rest of us when i say, we miss you. on the rp. its just me, villan, and jolteon talking while nightfall and gemmy are on their own. now, if you don't post, this rp will most certainly have a slow, painful death coming to it. but if you DO post (which i hope you do,) i promise there will be more action soon. so... please.

@@Count Paradox,

I've been following things, but honestly I haven't been able to think of anything substantial to say, and when you have to struggle to come up with two hundred characters, you're probably better off keeping quiet for the time being. When the time comes, I'll be there. In the mean time, I'll try to post something but I don't expect it to be very good. 

ok, just so all of you know, the changeling that just ran into paradox is going to play a big role in the story. what is it, you ask? well, you'll just have to wait to find out.

Oh man... I wonder how shade is going to react to that, XD

And btw... I'm still waiting for y'all to make a move

i've been waiting for the others... i was expecting them to put their adventuires in the changeling kingdom or something.

Meh... I guess I should think of something to post... But I don't think I can because shade is chilling by the center tower waiting for every pony... And she can't go anywhere because she might get caught...

I'm not usually very adventurous in roleplays, because I always think someones going to yell at me for being dramatic or doing something irrelevant.

But Chamois is going to have a little adventure!  Cx  Yes.