Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponify the World!

St. Pinkie

Hey everypony!

So yeah. We know Fillydelphia, San Franciscolt and Manehattan. Let's build a worldmap shall we? Ponify your country and create (or ponify) it's capital and some other towns!

If you see where I'm from, it says Marelaysia. Down here, we call our cities Kota ____, or if two rivers meet at the city it will be Kuala ______. Kuala Lumpur basically translates to "muddy delta", a huge delta where two rivers join.

Let's ponify the the world as we know it!

Throw in whatever you've got!

Kuala Kuda, Marelaysia (Malaysia)

Banda Jaran, Indoneighsia (Indonesia)

• Brohoof 4

Lope Angeles, Cantlefornia.

I wish the pun was as easy to find as Fillydelphia or Manehatten. I could've said Canterfornia, but that's already in the name of the country. Maybe putting an "ia" in Connemara would also work, but I'm just going to stick with what I've got.

• Brohoof 2

Well, I live in Denmark, so how 'bout Denmare? Our capital, Copenhagen is an easy one; Coltenhagen, of course! :D

My hometown is called Hammelev, so let's saaay... Hammelope? Let's go with that. XD

So, Denmare, Coltenhagen, Hammelope. Guys, we're the gods of punnieness right now! :lol:

hehe, I'm from Mareland, makes it pretty easy.

Can't think of anything for Annapolis, but how about Coltimore for Baltimore. Appropriate, considering we had the Colts before the Ravens :)

• 2 months later...

Lope Angeles, Cantlefornia. I wish the pun was as easy to find as Fillydelphia or Manehatten. I could've said Canterfornia, but that's already in the name of the country. Maybe putting an "ia" in Connemara would also work, but I'm just going to stick with what I've got.

Same dude, I wish there was an easier way to identify LA, but it seems to just be an oddball when trying to adapt the name. Oh well, LA Bronies represent! :P

How about DASHville TenneSTABLES? Yeah those are bad. And Indiana is the HOOVer state. ;) OHH! North and South CANTERlina, NEIGHbraska, VanCANTER, Rio DijanMAREo, IlliNEIGH, KenTROTy.

Edited by Arc Brony 24
  • Brohoof 1