Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Under The Moon (Private)

Plasmastorm X-15

(This is a Private Rp between me & Nightmare if you wish to join send us PM`s)

It was lively night at the Grand Galloping Gala. The ponies were dancing, The Wonderbolts were performing, & The Fireworks were lighting. All was going well. The Mane 6 were busy doing their usually go abouts. Princess Celestia was busy greeting ponies as usually.

But, what makes of Princess Luna? She was standing on the highest balcony from her bedroom staring down at the neon city of Canterlot in sadness. In a mass amount of lonelyness she decides to go down to the Gala & make some new friends.

Name: Plasma

Species: Pegasus

Description: Blue coat, Purple eyes, Black spiky mane & tail, Has the known powers of Electricity, Magnetism, & Cosmic (Though these powers are limited), Can materialize matter into anything he wants up to a point, He can also absorb electricity to heal, Transform into a speck which can phase through pure matter at will & control most machinery, Can also electrify his hooves in CQC for more effectivness.

Personality: Very calm & well rounded, gets very affectionate around mares, Shy when cold, Has fast reflexes, bloats about his powers, gets warm when loved. But doesn`t think between enraged fights.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plasma was trotting down the streets as the bright lights & fire works was lighting up the city. Soon he reached the the castle where the Grand Galloping Gala was being hosted. Wearing his electrical blue lighting tuxedo he walked down the lane noticing all the well dressed mares & stalions.

"Oh man this is gonna be the best Gala yet!" Soon enough he noticed Luna on the balcony looking gloomy. He paused to feel bad for the lonely princess, soon he started slowly walking into the castle.

"Watching over everypony like this isn't how I should spend this night..

I could go down and converse with some ponies, but.. Will I even fit in?

..Oh, come on Luna. You're a princess. Who wouldn't want to talk to you?"

Luna made her way downstairs, and peeked out into the lobby from

a door she opened just a bit.

"Okay Luna.. Just go out and talk. Simple."

She slowly walked into the lobby, and just stood there, quiet.

This is difficult..

I asked Sky if I could join

Name: Haste

Species: Pegasus

Description:Light orange mane,

Personality:Kinda like RD

(I also took Pinkie and Twilight)

Name: Rose

Species: Earth Pony

Description: Cream colored coat with Rose hair. Has a distinct ability with plants that she does not like to show.

Personality: Extremely shy, has troubles talking to ponies she does not know.

Rose's dress swayed in the wind of the crisp night as she trotted towards Celestias castle for the Grand galloping gala. She had not wanted to go, but she had heard the Celestias garden was the most beautiful in the entire country, so she just had to check it out. Feeling uncomfortable near all of the guests, she kept her head down walking slowly into the castle.

Plasma was walking through the halls in excitment. Eager to spend sometime attending all the most wonderful things the gala had to offer. Soon he stumbled upon Princess Celestia & bowed to her.

"Hello there Princess, nice to see you here."

Haste landed gently on the gates of the Gala, she heard the Wonderbolts were performing and she had to come, she wasn't used to formal attire but getting to see the Wonderbolts was worth it, she walked to the insides of the gala, she looked around at the other ponies, and the Princess she walked closer "Hello Princess Celestia" she tried to sound as formal as possible

(SkyWarrior invited me)

Name: Applejack

Species: Earth Pony

Description: Orange pony with a blonde mane

Applejack went up the stairs about to see Princess Celestia and greet her. Wearing her Gala dress she walked up to the Princess and bowed. "Howdy, your majesty it's good to see you again."

Haste looked over at the other Princess "Um.. Hello Princess" she said unaware of what to say

Twilight Sparkle looked from the crowd of ponies at her mentor, Princess Celestia "Princess" she called out smiling

(Wtf? It's not saying that there's any new posts. .-.)

"Hello. I am doing very well. I am actually looking to.. enjoy myself

here at the gala tonight. I haven't enjoyed much in the past thousand

or so years, except for Nightmare Night that one time. I had trouble having..

'fun'. Would somepony like to assist their Princess in having fun?"