Plasmastorm X-15

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(thank you Cosmic)

Name: Cloud Chaser

species: pegasus

Description: Silver fur, blue mane and tail, sapphire blue eyes, cutie mark of a cloud with half of it white and the other half dark with a lightning bolt

personality: Kind, outgoing, humorous, proud

Cloud Chaser sat with a huff as he was thrown out of the MVP section of the gala for the umpteenth time in a row, "AWW Come on!! This could be the only chance I get to see the Wonderbolts!!! You gotta let me in!". He groaned as the security pony only glared at him and he left, highly disappointed, "Man... this hasnt turned out to be as great as I had hoped it to be" he muttered to himself as he walked, his eyes faced the ground, making it a high chance to bump into somepony as he walked along the crowd...

Edited by Strong Hooves

Cloud's ears perked as he heard the song playing, his mood quickly beginning to change for the better... "Awww yeeaahh! This is my JAM!" he immediately went to the dancing crowd, showing just how good of a dancer he was without a care in the world...

Cloud heard the comment but didnt see who it was that said it, but it made him even more compelled to dance, he quickened his moves,adding more complex dance steps as he did, and at the climax of the song, used his wings to perform a backflip before making a pose as the music faded...

Cloud yelped as he was magically lifted, "W-woah!" he then saw who it was that was enjoeying his dancing, "O-oh! Princess Luna!" he quickly bowed his head, "Um... th-thank you... your highness, I greatly appreaciate the compliment"

Cloud smiled, "Dont worry your highness, it will be as easy as a walk in the park" he then began to dance slowly, so as Luna could mirror his motions, he gently swayed to the rythm of the music, letting its flow carry him as he watched Luna