Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies, we are not falling!

Princess Twilight

Hi, a lot of topics have been discussing the fandoms fall, but I am here to say NO!

No fandom is falling.

We are supposed to stick together, we need to stop complaining, we need to be friends with one another, even if something so small is happening.
We are a fandom, we are a united community that is growing bigger and bigger each day...and you know what?

So WHAT if people are quitting the fandom? At least we're still here.

So I say we shut up about Hasbro and all things that get complained about and do what we do best

and 

LOVE

OUR

PONIES!

• Brohoof 23

I know we are so not done yet. We are just getting started, since we are getting bigger every day as a fandom community of bronies.

We can start a Revolution, that's if it's ok with you guys. :)

Besides, when people leave the fandom we won't care because we are getting stronger and bigger as a community.

You could say.. we have a bunch of neigh-sayers!

img-1177524-1-neighsayers_in_the_audience-(n1292344394209).png

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 4

I have been a brony for about 6 months now, and I'm just getting started, I have no reason to leave, I love the show and the fandom, just there are people who overreact for a few weeks or so and then they are done and go back to normal (or leave, oh well, sucks for them :P), this fandom is NOT falling apart!

• Brohoof 3

You all know the mission, and what is at stake.

I have come to trust each of you with my life -- but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns.

We are trained for espionage; we would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way.

Think of our heroes; the mane 6, who defeated spirits of disharmony with the magic of friendship. Or the princesses, who kept armies at bay with powerful magic fields.

These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are.

Before the network, there was the fleet. Before diplomacy, there were soldiers!

Our influence stopped the haters, but before that we held the line!

Our influence stopped the trolls, but before that, we held the line!

Our influence will stop Hasbro; in the battle today, we will hold the line!

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 9

I became a brony in the summer of 2012.

I joined this fourm on December of 2012.

I will not back down now.

While I haven't been out there and talked to most of you I have made some connection.

I don't send PM's because I'm shy or talk to most of you, but I want to and I want to get engaged with the community. While I am still getting out of my shell (metaphor) I still think I can make it. To be one who has made a deep connection with this community.

I am still new at this.

I don't really use social networks.

But I am trying and learning.

And even though I have only been on this forum for about a month or two, I feel that I have improved on my social skills and believe I can be better then I once was.

So no

I will not fall back now.

Not after all that I have achieved and all that I will achieve.

• Brohoof 5

Before us stands the might of the anti-Brony horde!  Gaze upon them now, but fear them not!

All who read this thread beside me have overcame many trials, finding solace and rising in the ranks of the Brony fandom!  You are proof that love and tolerance is within reach of us all!

You have survived despite the odds, and without you, none of us would be here!

Today, we save the Brony fandom!  Today, we avenge those who have been scorned for being a Brony!  But most of all, today we show society that we love and tolerate despite their seething hatred for us!

FOR EQUESTRIA!  FOR THE BRONY FANDOOOOOOOOOOM!

Edited by CaptainBlue808
  • Brohoof 1

Captain Dev reporting for duty, sirs.

Yes, I'm aware of the risks. I'm willing to take those risks.

In all my years of being a brony, I have seen nothing which matches the magnitude of threat which comes before us today.

And frankly, I don't think we're going to make it.

Really, about 96% of you are going to perish in this battle.

Nevertheless, it has been a pleasure serving with you all for so long. Free cake day for all!

Everypony...

...everypony...

...listen carefully.

*deep breath*

DON'T YOU #$%@ THIS UP FOR ME! I NEED MY PONIES!!! I've only been a brony for two months, and I'm not giving all of this up right after discovering it!!!

post-10346-0-06841200-1360999714_thumb.png

Anyway, on a serious note. This fandom is going to have a very bright future regardless of whatever Hasbro or the world throws at us, as long as we put our hearts to it. And I see a lot of committed hearts, here! ^_^

One of the things I look forward to someday is bringing my eventual kids to BronyCon, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make that vision a reality. For every brony here today and every brony yet to come.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 6

You have Harmonic, and Harmonic will make a man out of you.

you'll make a man outta me eh? haha 
In all seriousness the fandom isn't "falling" or disbanding. We just hit a rough patch on the road. If you look at all the other famous fandoms (star trek, star wars, ETC.) they also had these moments and powered through them. I havent been part of the fandom from the beginning like other people have, but the show and fan art has brought me too much happiness and i will not abandon it.
  • Brohoof 3

i dont get why everyone is all upset.. i doubt they will keep Twilight as a Alicorn forever... if thats what all this fuss is about.

Otherwise, i have no idea and you all need to stop complaining.. grow up, complaining RARELY gets rewarded well

I know we are so not done yet. We are just getting started, since we are getting bigger every day as a fandom community of bronies.

We can start a Revolution, that's if it's ok with you guys. :)

We can start a Revolution? Haven't we done that already. Look at everything we have accomplished together. Ponies are everywhere now. What started out as a new girls television show has become the source of entertainment, charity, and creativity for tens of thousands of people. Thats a revolution if ever I have seen one.

Everypony...

...everypony...

...listen carefully.

*deep breath*

DON'T YOU #$%@ THIS UP FOR ME! I NEED MY PONIES!!! I've only been a brony for two months, and I'm not giving all of this up right after discovering it!!!

attachicon.gifpinkiemad.png

Anyway, on a serious note. This fandom is going to have a very bright future regardless of whatever Hasbro or the world throws at us, as long as we put our hearts to it. And I see a lot of committed hearts, here! ^_^

One of the things I look forward to someday is bringing my eventual kids to BronyCon, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make that vision a reality. For every brony here today and every brony yet to come.

Yeah, people say that this fandom is dying, but I disagree. Just look at the Invader Zim fandom. The show has been over and done with for years now, but you can still find merch in stores, still see it on the internet, and (at least on deviantart) I still see new fanart and content for that popping up everyday. Invader Zim was never as big as the brony community was and is, so dont worry. Even if the show ends and half of all bronies give up interest, we will still be able to access tons of new pony content with each new day. Because those that truely love it, and Im sure Im not the only one to say that I love this show to death, will create new content regardless of what others think or do.

i dont get why everyone is all upset.. i doubt they will keep Twilight as a Alicorn forever... if thats what all this fuss is about.

Otherwise, i have no idea and you all need to stop complaining.. grow up, complaining RARELY gets rewarded well

Even if they DO keep her as an alicorn forever, I am sure that it wont be that big of a deal. People freak out over the slightest stuff. I remember them freaking out about roid rages tiny little wings. My point is, the fuss will die down eventually.

• Brohoof 1

I have come to trust each of you with my life -- but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns.

We are trained for espionage; we would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way.

Think of our heroes; the mane 6, who defeated spirits of disharmony with the magic of friendship. Or the princesses, who kept armies at bay with powerful magic fields.

These giants do not seem to give us solace here, but they are not all that we are.

*stomps on the ground, cheering* Mass Effect FTW! Nice use of the certain speech part.

As I stated before, I think this fandom will continue on for a long time no matter what happens. I don't think any other cartoon has accomplished something like this; uniting so many, children AND adults, and teaching love and tolerance and such. It is so phenomenal.

So we are definitively not falling. Not today, not after 30 years... not ever.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, troops. 

Thirty years from now when you're sitting by your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks, 'What did you do in the great War on Bronies?' You won't have to cough and say, 'Well, your granddaddy shoveled shit in Louisiana.' No sir, you can look him straight in the eye and say 'Son, your granddaddy rode with the great Brony Army and a son-of-a-goddamned-bitch named George Patt- I mean, Hawkflame!!

All right, you sons of bitches. You know how I feel. I'll be proud to lead you wonderful guys in battle any time, anywhere. That's all

• Brohoof 2

God damn people, this fandom isn't going under. Twilight is going to become an alicorn. People will moan, and people will threaten to leave the fandom, but if something so small as a character getting wings (yes I know it isn't as simple as that) can drive you to just give up on it all, you have to ask yourself: were you a brony in the first place?

I know for a fact that I didn't want to join this fandom at first. I didn't want to be labeled as one of the many colorful things that don't really need to be repeated here. But the fact was I was hooked. I couldn't leave if I wanted to. Ponies such a massive part of my life now.

Now don't get me wrong, sticking with this fandom is probably one of the best things I've done in my life yet. I've learned to laugh at the hate. You talk of an army of haters massing against us. Pah! more like a disorganized mass of 12 year olds and lunatics. Have you been on YouTube and seen the haters lately? I can read barley any of their posts, their spelling is so bad!

• Brohoof 2

Hey, don't blame me, I'm just doing what the boss says!

And remember, 12 year old bronies spawn 12 year old haters. It's just a fact of life, because all the 12 year old bronies are the ones who rile up the haters >.<

Something that has always worried me about this fandom was just how fast it built up. We literally exploded into a blaze to strong to ignore. Everyone knows we exist now. And as a blaze that burns with such fury... can quickly burn itself out.

Like a shuttle aiming for space, we've sparked our engines, we've made our noise, we took off with speed and we've broken the sound barrier with exploding colors.

We're there everypony @3:05 in. The Boosters have detached, we are this close to having 'NO' resistance and a place with the other fandoms that fought so hard for acceptance.

FLUTTER ON! WE CAN DO THIS!

(edit: Just found this in youtube suggestions after watching that space launch xD)

Going to have to say this is a sign!

Edited by Lt OneStepUp
  • Brohoof 1

The Fandom is Falling?

Then to all those considering quitting or have quit:

Ever read the 'Fallen Angel' series?

Its about an angel who falls in love with a mortal girl and lets everyone fall from heaven, But in the end of the series, They rise again, Why? Because of Love or everyone and everything.

My Point is the Fandom will never fall, Because we will always Love and Cherish our Ponies and People and everything we posess until we breathe our last breath, Thats what we are all about, Right? Loving the show and sharing our pure hearts with all of us, Because we are all connected in a super special way, Nothing can stand in our way!

How will we die? We are strongest together, alone, alseep, awake: All because of our Ponies. Presumably All of you became a brony because you saw something special in this show, Right? Keep it. Keep it close to your hearts and never forget the meaning, all the wonderful things we can do and why you're here in the first place..

We all have our own stories, Don't end it here.

• Brohoof 3

Bravo friend Bravo. Nice Mass Effect 1 speech. Captain Kirahe if I remember correctly. Yes I'm also a Mass Effect fan and a brony. So as I'll just say this bronies and pegasisters. You may or may not know me but never doubt this we are strong. Now there's haters that need Love & Tolerance. So spread that message and we will survive. 

*sighs*Looks like I need to bring in the heavy weapons Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

I've only been a Brony for a year, but all this talk of giving up is already making me sick.  As a fandom, as a community, we have endured a lot - probably more than any other fandom or community.  People send us death threats, people stalk and attack our videos and creations, people do their damndest to make our lives a living hell, but we have endured.  And now, people are talking about leaving because Hasbro has made one stupid mistake?  Use that spine that you've grown and DEAL WITH IT!!

See, I'm also a Browncoat.  We're a community that has thrived, after our show was shut down after a half season, after we were handed a movie and told to shut up, after talk of rebooting the show was shot down.  How do we do it?  We look at what we have and we appreciate it.  Why can't we Bronies do the same?  It doesn't MATTER if the show has jumped the shark, it doesn't MATTER if everything from now on is stupid and broken, because we have *so much* that we can remember and love!

Even if it's the end, why does that mean it should be the end for us?

(and seriously, guys, there is no evidence whatsoever suggesting that the show is going to be destroyed by this change.  Pull up your big boy pants and wait.)

• Brohoof 1

We can't fall apart! I love ponies and the fandom too much for all this to be falling apart! I think that once all this drama blows over, we will continue to grow and grow because I'm gonna stick with this fandom through thin and thick! WHOS WITH ME?!?! :P

I don't see any reason to quit the fandom, and nopony else should either. I've only been a brony for little over two months and I know it's only going to get bigger from there. And I'm sure this is the same for many others, bringing even more people into the fandom, intentionally or not. We will only get bigger and better. :)

The fandom seems to be falling. Everyone is freaking out,

but we will hold the line. Here.
WE WILL HOLD THE LINE!

But seriously, I don't think we'll have as many bronies in a year. Hope I'm wrong.

The fandom is far from falling in my eyes, I've only been here a couple months darnit :P. I plan on making it many many more, besides even if the actual show starts to somehow suck enough for me to hate it, I still love all of you guys, and I plan on sticking around here.

But I honestly doubt its possible for hasbro to make me hate the show, to be quite honest I'm pretty easy to please, just give me ponies and well. Everything else falls into place :D.

but seriously guys, we still have our same awesome producer team of the show, they made the show awesome, and they'll continue to make it awesome. Just like we made this fandom awesome and we will continue to make it awesome AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT!?

I have confidence in all of you guys though, I love each of y'all, even the newer members I haven't got to know as well yet. :).

I honestly think its a bit early to leave the fandom anyways, because we really haven't seen what Twilight being a Princess even means yet, its a bit early in my opinion to jump the gun, but I suppose thats my opinion. I'm staying optimistic about the show, I expect the best from S4, I think it could be great! And the brony fandom surprises you with new amazing stuff all the time!

We made the fandom awesome, so I think we can leave the MLP producers to keep making the show awesome, they've done so thus far, and I have faith they will continue to the best of their abilities.

Regardless I love y'all till the end :).