NavelColt

155 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Crying right now...after all the hate that was leading up to this, I can honestly say that this was the perfect way to end the season. Hell, if this had been the series finale instead, I wouldn't have cared one bit. I'll give a more detailed review later...once I stop crying tears of joy.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 3

So many songs x.x I wish it wasn't so rushed, woulda been better as a two parter. Too much story packed in to just 20 minutes makes it all way too abbreviated. :( Coulda done better.

• Brohoof 2

SUH-LES-TIA SONG. SUH-LES-TIA SONG. WOOHOO!   :wub: 

This is bee-yoo-tee-pooooooool. Crystal headdress! Celestial garments, lunar garments (which doesn't fit her, sorry 'bout that), SPARKLE PARENTS! Fluttershy recolours! Wedding parallel! Speech! Song reprise! A great reinforcement of all that Twilight has learned throughout the show! Kinda rushed, due to the songs, but the songs were good, so fair trade.

Miss America's a better host than Tori Spelling. 

My head is flowing with random finale thoughts. The wait for next season is unbearable!  :(

We got the comics, though!  :lol:

I'll give a proper review tomorrow after second viewing. 

Edited by Bananashy

Is this real life?  :blink:

Seriously, it just feels like that episode went by so quickly and was so epic I'm speechless. All I can think about is how awesome the music was. Seriously, Daniel Ingram, thanks to you this may be one of my favorite episodes. 

I did like how the ending finished with Twilight saying "It's all going to be fine," almost as if it was a direct message to us.  :huh:

I could care less about alitwi, (wings+more responsibilities..yay?) but OMG CELESTIA SANG AND WORE A DRESS.  :wub:

Edited by Rarietty
  • Brohoof 3

I keep reading the replies, having not seen the episode yet; part of me really really wants to check it out, part of me just found out that Alicorn Twilight is here for good, so I'm not yet sure what to make of that

hopefully, S4 will have some kind of answer to that

I feel like this episode was meant to be the THE END. I wonder if the explosion of popularity has made the show go on for season 4.

Yep. Season 4 is canon. Apparently, this story will continue into a three parter, with a two parter in season 4.

• Brohoof 1

Meh... I thought it was good, but I'm a bit worried where Hasbro goes from this. It felt way too rushed and there were too many songs. I'm not saying i'm disappointed,  I just feel they should have spread this across 2 episodes to give themselves time. 

• Brohoof 3

Personally, I wasn't very fond of Twilight becoming an alicorn.

The episode was great though. I especially loved how the whole episode started out. It was really funny, unique for me, and overall great.

Towards the end, it started to become meh for me. I don't know how other people feel, but either Twilight has too much or she has too little as an alicorn.

Finally, the songs were really good! There are a lot and I think that they are all really good. Even if some weren't as long as the super main one, I think it is still great.

I laughed in a couple parts, Celestia sang, saw Luna, saw Vinyl. Today was a good day.

• Brohoof 3

Over Hallifax, capital of the province of New Scotia, Canada, in a beautiful day of clear sky, portals of purple light let through dozens of airships. They are made of metal, shining as gold and glorious as the Sun, long and elegant. On their sides are two pairs of small wings upon which are complex artifacts of golden metal and crystals unknown to mankind: shinny crystals glowing pink in their own light. These airships, much like airborne versions of the sea-faring vessels known to humans, sport an open deck, and standing at the bow of the largest airship stands a single creature. Quadrupedal, equine in appearance, with a lavender coat of short fur. Its head adorned by a flowing purple mane striped with pink, she wears a barding of black and gold adorned with symbols of horseshoes and stars. Upon her head a single horn, alight with purple as she declares with a somber tone:

"We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.

In fealty to the Goddess-Empress (our undying Princess) and by the Grace of the Royal Pony Sisters, I declare Exterminatus upon the bussiness known as DHX Media.

I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire corporation and consign thousands of souls to Tartarus.

May Imperial Justice account in all balance.

The Empress Protects."
  • Brohoof 3

So... that was an nice episode! Too bad Discord wasn't in it... but anyways. I deeply enjoyed that, but i'm wondering... what happens now?

Whats gonna happen to Twilight and her friends?

When will they start to make new episodes again?

When will we see Discord?

So many questions...

Edited by Ducksquack

Another awesome season finale, i actually liked how the singing replaced some of the dialogue

Also, my Sister couldn't stop screaming at the end, "NO SHE CANT BE PRINCESS!" XD I still don't like the current twilight. Great episode though! I just hope something happens to the rest of the mane6 so that they don't look so damn insignificant.

• Brohoof 2

I thought it was fine......Although I wouldve much preferred Twilight decline becoming a princess...

The singing was great and the music was perfect it's just that there was more singing than there was actual dialogue lol.

I just didn't like the ending that much......That could've gone better if she used her power to transform back into a unicorn and then denounce her "Alicorn-hood" that would've made for a better ending in my opinion.

But whatever lets just hope that the writers don't jump the shark and make Twilight unappealing. Heres to a great season!!

Edited by ~Chaotic Harmony~
  • Brohoof 3

Pic is relevant.

Well, my friends... As expected, I was satisfied. More than that, I really enjoyed it! The solution was found too fast and I'd prefer Twilight to not have flown at the end, but on the whole I was more than content.

And I don't seem to have too much else to say until I read others' posts, so yeah. But the meme commercial was awesome, the songs were great, and... ponies. Oh, and cries were had.

*salutes*

Onwards, my brothers and sisters.

post-7563-0-59560500-1361030851_thumb.jpg

Season Three was different, probably due to its length.  Because it was short they had to make it...different.  Everything in it seemed to be leading up to something, but it wasn't the finale.

Season Three, I feel, was the prologue to Season Four.  And that should tell you how epic Season Four will be.

That... Was amazing. :D All the songs were glorious in my opinion, and the animation as well as story was stellar, as per usual. There were various parts where it seemed like a much more mature show, not as in there was bad stuff in it, but just a little more for the older audience.

• Brohoof 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Y_XRiJsCI

Well, Alicorn Twilight Sparkle happened...and it wasn't a dream. She was crowned the princess of...something?

Still a brony, but I have to say that at least to me the show ended today. It was a good run for sure. Season 4 is in the works, but it will never be the same.

This event can be likened to the original Transformers animated series, where after two awesome seasons the movie came out, which resulted in the unwanted death of Optimus Prime and the changing of leadership to Rodimus Prime. Yeah it was still Transformers the seasons after that but was never good as it was.

The episode itself was good today, but the ending is something that was unwanted and sad. They only made Twilight an alicorn in order to setup a new product line for 2013. Obviously this show is Hasbro's and not ours, but too bad they couldn't recognize the impact it would leave on the fanbase.

Well, you know I feel now. On to other things I guess.

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 6