NavelColt

155 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Well, it happened. Twilight's an Alicorn, and a princess. At least now people'll stop talking about it, hopefully. Anyway, I felt this was a great season finale. Can't wait for season 4.

Thank you, Hasbro, and the Hub; for giving us this show.

• Brohoof 10

Well, missed about half the episode because of bucking lag; can't honestly review it yet, I'm not even joking, the lag was just awful!!!  What I did see I absolutely loved, but like I said, I simply missed too much. :(   Will be back in a little while everypony after I find a YouTube version!  :D

Okay. That was way too much singing. I like the songs and all, but god. There was way more singing then actual dialogue.

• Brohoof 10

Some points:

- She seems very nervous, yet at the same time confident.

- She already knows how to fly. That's a bit disappointing, and a bit unfair to Scootaloo if you ask me. :P

- I think my theories about princesshood being a form of knighthood are correct.

Now, the questions:

- Unless they just ended it at the end of the coronation, I'm wondering, will she still be in Ponyville as much as before?

- Is she immortal?

- Is she going to be in that damn dreess 24/7 now?

Remember, everyone, that this is a "three parter." No one knows where this arc is going, but right now consider this a defacto cliffhanger.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 4

*sighs*

I can't even upload my reaction video because my crashed for no reason. I just think that Twilight force closed it because she didn't want anyone speaking out against her rule.

• Brohoof 2

When someone said 7 songs in the stream chat, I was like "There's no freakin' way they got 7 damn songs into this episode."

Now that it's over, "Holy shit, they put 7 songs into a 22 minute episode. TENOUTATEN."

Also, "Liquid Pride."

BILLY MAYS HERE FOR LIQUID PRIDE! *Warning: May cause uncontrollable crying*

Edited by HandMan
  • Brohoof 6

Well yeah. It happened.

But that cutie mark stuff was kinda original.

But it all happened too fast...

"I don't always watch TV but when I do I watch My Little Pony" was the best commercial ever.

And I hate Miss America.

• Brohoof 7

(I whited out the spoilers at the end)

It's official, best episode of Season 3. I loved it so much, especially the fact that the format made it very much like a musical. It had great songs and a great plot. I squeed like the Celestia fan I am at her great amount of screen time.

Not only did Twilight Alicorn go well, but the very best princess got her own musical number! How AMAZING! I disliked the Cliff Hanger, I guess.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 5

I liked this episode.While they had a too few many songs methinks (7 songs total,which is like,a song every 4 minutes),it was still fun to watch.Except for Ms.America,she was a stupid addition.I sincerely hope they do not have any more annoying guests to "host" an episode.It was just...eugh.

Despite Ms.'Murica,I'm pumped to see what they'll do for Season 4.There better be many Twilicorn shenanigans.

Edited by CaptainBlue808

Well, I'm curious to see where they'll go with this.  I thought Twilight's coronation would have been the climax of the entire series, coming at the grand finale of the final season.  But...no, there's still a lot left.  So what will Twily do now?  Civilian government?

TRIXIE FOR PRIME MINISTER!

Edited by TRIXIE Starswirl TRIXIE
  • Brohoof 2

I loved the episode! Man this episode was quite the musical. Even Princess Celestia sang! The voice acting was top notch! And I know I'm one of the few but: I support Princess Twilight Sparkle! She looks great! And I think the show will be just fine.

And Shining Armor: Liquid pride? lol

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 2

Well, it happened. Twilight's an Alicorn, and a princess. At least now people'll stop talking about it, hopefully. Anyway, I felt this was a great season finale.

Stop talking about it? HAHAHAHAHA.

You're going to listen to people continue to whine about Twilicorn all throughout the S4 wait, unfortunately.

I rather enjoyed it. First half of the episode was pure gold, loved all the music that went with the scenes, good choice of cutie mark switching on the characters, lol bondage Dashie, so on and so forth. Oh, yeah, HOLY SHIT CELESTIA GOT A SONG :3

It's been said this is a two or three parter by Meghan Mcarthy, so we're going to be seeing a follow up on this once S4 airs. Should be very interesting to see how it unfolds.

• Brohoof 8

a bit rushed? I personaly think that this one was a very rushed. If you will cut out all songs that there is left ... well... a bit less then nothing. 15 seconds to writing new spell, 20 seconds with celestia and boom - new princess.

Find this episode not bad at all just for songs, that still really cool.

• Brohoof 3

Could not have asked for a better finale. That episode actually felt like it was made for us older viewers. Well bucking done.

Hasbrohoof (\

Now i just need to wait for a 1080p version to be uploaded to Youtube so i can re-watch it  :wub:

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 3

OK i am rely hoping that this is all in Twilight head and someone is just creating this as an illusion to drain Twilight's power or something because i couldn't bare that episode lets hope season 4 fixes this

i'm all for song... but there were to many and only rely there to set the story along..... i hate that 

you were right @@Twiliscael,

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1