Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New OC, Currently Nameless. Plz Help!

Pulcinella

Hi! She's very pretty (If I do say so myself, and I do), so be prepared.

post-4258-0-44162700-1360983097_thumb.jpg

The mane was greatly inspired by Crystal Pony Rarity. Please help me with name ideas, that's always the hardest part of making an OC for me. Pleeeeeeaaase?

post-4258-0-97347800-1360983305_thumb.jpg

Also, yes, I did draw this, so general critique/admiration is welcome.

• Brohoof 1

The first thing that popped in my head was "Pencil Pusher". If that doesn't suit, then I don't know what else. Sorry that I can't be useful..

Or how about "Smart Cookie"? And have her munching on a cookie while a caption says "Tastes like learning!"?

Edited by Marsh
  • Brohoof 1

Hi! She's very pretty (If I do say so myself, and I do), so be prepared.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The mane was greatly inspired by Crystal Pony Rarity. Please help me with name ideas, that's always the hardest part of making an OC for me. Pleeeeeeaaase?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also, yes, I did draw this, so general critique/admiration is welcome.

Artist Lead Sands

(Lead pronounced like the element, Pb.)

All I can think of now...

(You drove me to choose different inspiring music. :lol:)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

Edited by PonyLover123

Hmm... She looks like a Cindy Lead (led), and I have lots of others. Here's a list:

Luna Draw (WUT. PRINCESS.)

Maria Pen

Lula Draw

and last but not least, Barbra Art.

All those names have a reason: The first name represents her color, and the last name represents her personality. Like main characters, Pinkie Pie, First name represents color, second represents personality, and along with Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle.

I hope this helped!

Hmm, you might be on to something, there... Lilac Etch? Violet Sketch? I like Lilac Etch. Thanks for the idea! ;) Also, my hypothesis is that a unicorn's magic color is the same as her eye color. Just so ya know. :)

Hmm, you might be on to something, there... Lilac Etch? Violet Sketch? I like Lilac Etch. Thanks for the idea! ;) Also, my hypothesis is that a unicorn's magic color is the same as her eye color. Just so ya know. :)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

Edited by PonyLover123
  • Brohoof 1