Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Well now Season 3 is over, for better or worse. And now we begin the long long wait for new episodes where seconds seem like minutes and months seem like years. During my time as a part of this fandom I've learned two things:

1: Most of us can't resist spoilers but maybe it's just me.

2: Due to both purposeful and accidental leaks, we're going to find out loads about new seasons/episodes long before they ever air.

So if you find out anything cool about Season 4 and you can't wait to share it with everyone, please share it here so that everyone who wants the news can find it easily and everyone who doesn't want it can avoid it. I will share what we have so far, and I'll try to remain active in updating the OP for your convenience.

11/25/13-S4 E7 Synopsis

December 28 – “Bats!”: Vampire Fruit Bats take over Sweet Apple Acres and
Applejack and her friends’ efforts to get rid of them take an unexpected and
frightening turn.

11/22/13-McCarthy Twitter Takeover

Writer @KeatingRogers is back for Season 4 and if you thought her Pinkie Pie "Smile Song" was great you are in for a treat.

"Apples to the Core" song shown at Comic Con was written by new #MLPseason4 writer @natashalevinger Go say hello to her!

It's no wonder @dannyimusic is on vacation right now. We tried to break him with 16 brand new songs in Season 4

Episode 413 might feature my favorite Rarity performance ever. Really not sure how @StTabitha made it through that record.

Any Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo fans out there? Get ready for the feels in Season 4

He’s a master of chaos. But did you know he could sing? Discord gets his own musical number in #MLPseason4 and It. Is. Amazing

Shout-out to @TheBiggestJim new co-director for Season 4

Spike definitely brings the funny this season courtesy of some amazing voice work by @CathyWeseluck

The CMCs get to sing and be completely adorkable

Meghan's new favorite background ponies live in Manehattan.

Yes, somepony other than Discord will make their singing debut in Season 4

We're introducing some new villains in Season 4. Let's just say they have some serious issues

Last season the Crystal Empire won the honor of hosting the Equestria Games. I'm just sayin'

Wouldn't be #MLPFIM without a few pop culture references. (See previous tweet re: background ponies in Manehattan.)

Speaking of background ponies, a fan favorite gets an official name and lots of screen time in Season 4.

Update:

The scripts for episodes 401/402 were locked in August... 2012!

What dreams may come? Luna knows ;-)

Pinkie Pie goes through a lot in #MLPseason4 and @AndreaLibman will make you love her even more

We're doing something we've never done before in #MLPseason4 The key to finding out what it is is to watch the big premiere tomorrow

S4 E6 Screenshots/Synopsis

December 21 – “Power Ponies:” When Spike and the Mane 6 end up as
superheroes in a comic book world, the only way to get back home is to defeat
the super-villain, The Mane-iac.

post-8039-0-60486100-1385253997_thumb.png

post-8039-0-72306000-1385253972_thumb.png

post-8039-0-16359900-1385253950_thumb.png

post-8039-0-00511900-1385253926_thumb.png

post-8039-0-00496300-1385253871_thumb.png

post-8039-0-00724800-1385253791_thumb.jpg

S4 E5 Screenshot/Synopsis

December 14 – “Flight to the Finish”: The Cutie Mark Crusaders vie for the honor
of carrying the Ponyville flag at the Equestria Games

post-8039-0-98720900-1385253765_thumb.jpg

S4 E4 Synopsis/Screenshots

img-1178969-1-478571__safe_rainbowdash_t

post-8039-0-35145500-1385253733_thumb.png

post-8039-0-66694100-1385253699_thumb.png

post-8039-0-41473300-1385253663_thumb.png

S4 E3 Synopsis/Screenshots

Season 4 Episode 3

Title: Castle-Mania

Synopsis:  While in Luna and Celestia's old castle, the ponies are convinced it is haunted by the Pony of Shadows.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Daring Don't

post-8039-0-36199600-1385253568_thumb.jpg

post-8039-0-42697500-1385253499_thumb.jpg

S4 Premiere Synopsis/Promos/Screenshots

post-8039-0-37626700-1385253469_thumb.png

post-8039-0-40251300-1385253446_thumb.jpg

post-8039-0-13246600-1385253402_thumb.png

post-8039-0-91196300-1385253344_thumb.png

post-8039-0-09555900-1385253282_thumb.png

post-8039-0-19015100-1385253192_thumb.png

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S2JllU-qaDc

September 2013-Rainbow Dash S4 Tease

post-8039-0-02043300-1385253122.png

September 2013-Rarity and Pinkie Pie Episodes in S4

post-8039-0-21870900-1385253007.png

7/20/2013-Comic Con Season 4 Pony Clip and Panel

Meghan is excited about the new opportunities Twilight as an alicorn unlocks, but she stays true to her usual Twilight Sparkle adorkable way. 

They are doing something that they have never done on the show before but keeping it the same pony style. Tons of music this season, including characters that haven't sung yet.  Between 15-20 songs tota.  Daniel is most proud of season 4 in comparison to all other seasons so far.  He is just finishing up the final song right now.  Most of the names people shouted out have songs according to MK (Luna, Scratch, and a few others, though everyone kept shouting Derpy.  It's going to be a tough sell to let her sing)  They think of the episodes as actual movies as opposed to short half hour episodes.  Spike has a lot of fun in season 4. Meghan promises Rarity does get an episode this season. She doesn't want anymore "DON'T BELIEVE HER LIES!" memes!  They think they broke Tabitha with the Rarity lines this season Andrea says Pinkie Pie's season 4 writing is hilarious, and piles of crazy stuff happens to Fluttershy.  The musical style episode in season 4 centers around Pinkie Pie.  Pinkie Pie meets someone who gives her a run for her partying money.

Spike is put into situations much more uncomfortable than normal.

6/20/2013-Rarity, Spike, and 90's Pop Culture References Coming S4

post-8039-0-89971900-1385252950.png

4/9/2013- Meghan McCarthy Q&A on Twitter

http://mlpforums.com/topic/49809-season-4-preview-info-spoilers/?p=1357677

2/24/2013-Highlights from Writers Panel at Unicon (with some Season 4 info)

http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/191wgk/highlights_from_the_writers_panel_at_las_pegasus/

2/21/2013-Daniel Ingram's Season 4 Tease

Capture.JPG

2/15/2013-Season Finale Has a Bit of Continuity Apparently

Capture.JPG

2/5/2013- 26 Episodes in Season 4 Confirmed

post-8039-0-86967000-1385252869_thumb.png

Edited by Aquila
Reverted to 25 November 2013
  • Brohoof 75

A personal thanks, man. This is definitely one of those needed things now that S3 is over. I've pinned it, after having already unpinned the previous one shortly after the premiere ended.

I look forward to the stretch of time the fandom can come out with more things, and then S4's premiere to come at the end of that wait. I'm sure it'll be worth it. Always is. In the meantime, future spoilers and info will be great to see.

• Brohoof 24

Now, that we have a preview of Season 4. I can't wait to see what happens. Season 4 will probably outshine Season 3, we will probably get the episodes that we need.

This will give us enough time, to make more rumors for Season 4 pretty much worth the wait. In the meantime, we have a lot of speculations and spoilers to look at.

• Brohoof 8

Season Four presents us with a grand assortment of new opportunities.

First, we need to learn what precisely Twilight is a Princess of. Is she the Princess of Magic? Of Friendship? Or is she something else? Is she perhaps the Princess of Knowledge, who teaches all, which is why Celestia said that everyone was Twilight's student now?

Second, we need to learn where she will live and how the rest of the Mane Six will interact with her. Will she stay in Ponyville, turning the library into a royal home, complete with royal guards stationed outside? Will she move to Canterlot or to the Crystal Empire? If she does, which of her friends will follow and who will stay behind? If ponies stay behind, do we see them during CMC episodes?

Third, what is the show going to be about in general? There are so many things Twilight could do. We could see her learning new things about herself as she copes with her royal duties. We could potentially see her traveling Equestria or even the world, with her friends by her side, a season of adventure, world-building, and wacky hijinks.

Fourth, there's potential for some new villains out there. Starswirl the Bearded, for one, could potentially show up as the Big Bad of season four, a counterpart mage to Twilight's mastery over magic. We've seen how his previous spells, his time travel spell and his half-finished destiny spell both tried to rewrite reality, but we don't know his purpose. It could be his purpose was something harmful. Sombra could have been a victim of his destiny spell, for example, rendered cruel and mindless because it was the result of what the spell did without an Element of Harmony to at least channel it into something not completely malignant.

In truth, what we do know is that we don't know anything, and that makes season four exciting! The fact that it's unpredictable means it's going to be a lot more interesting to watch it unfold.

It is, of course, possible that season four will be terrible. It's possible that Princess Twilight will receive so much focus that her friends are marginalized and that the show turns into "The Twilight Sparkle Hour" which for obvious reasons would kill the thing we love about it so much. I don't think that's likely though.

I remain cautiously optimistic, for now, to see what season four will bring. I'm hoping it'll be fantastic.

• Brohoof 28

First, we need to learn what precisely Twilight is a Princess of. Is she the Princess of Magic? Of Friendship? Or is she something else? Is she perhaps the Princess of Knowledge, who teaches all, which is why Celestia said that everyone was Twilight's student now?

Second, we need to learn where she will live and how the rest of the Mane Six will interact with her. Will she stay in Ponyville, turning the library into a royal home, complete with royal guards stationed outside? Will she move to Canterlot or to the Crystal Empire? If she does, which of her friends will follow and who will stay behind? If ponies stay behind, do we see them during CMC episodes?

Third, what is the show going to be about in general? There are so many things Twilight could do. We could see her learning new things about herself as she copes with her royal duties. We could potentially see her traveling Equestria or even the world, with her friends by her side, a season of adventure, world-building, and wacky hijinks.

Fourth, there's potential for some new villains out there. Starswirl the Bearded, for one, could potentially show up as the Big Bad of season four, a counterpart mage to Twilight's mastery over magic. We've seen how his previous spells, his time travel spell and his half-finished destiny spell both tried to rewrite reality, but we don't know his purpose. It could be his purpose was something harmful. Sombra could have been a victim of his destiny spell, for example, rendered cruel and mindless because it was the result of what the spell did without an Element of Harmony to at least channel it into something not completely malignant.

In truth, what we do know is that we don't know anything, and that makes season four exciting! The fact that it's unpredictable means it's going to be a lot more interesting to watch it unfold.

It is, of course, possible that season four will be terrible. It's possible that Princess Twilight will receive so much focus that her friends are marginalized and that the show turns into "The Twilight Sparkle Hour" which for obvious reasons would kill the thing we love about it so much. I don't think that's likely though.

I remain cautiously optimistic, for now, to see what season four will bring. I'm hoping it'll be fantastic.

You hit it on the head for me...I feel like a tool ranting and raving about this but it really ruined this show for me and will continue to do so if this isn't fixed/reversed

The ponies are equal to me...not equal with one better

• Brohoof 3

Tara Strong came out and said that Twilight was staying in Ponyville so that clears that up.  

The Twitter post was implying that this is indeed a three part episode that we will see parts 2 and 3 of later on.

• Brohoof 2

I agree. Just because she turned into a princess doesn't mean its over. It opens up a wide variety of adventures for the Mane 6. :)

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 4

Season four could be similar to Avatar: The Legend of Aang, were Aang is a "God" yet travels with his friends etc.

Princess Twilight, along with the rest of the mane six could travel throughout the whole of Equestria teaching other ponies and characters the magic of friendship (that may be what Celestia meant by everyone is her student now). What better way to demonstrate that by having a Princess travel the lands with her five non-royalty friends. Definitely a true Princess of Friendship.

• Brohoof 8

And so it begins....I didn't start watching the show until late last year so i had the opportunity to marathon mare my way though season 1 & 2 in about a week and only had to wait a few months for season 3. Game of Thrones starts back up in about a months and it's usually pretty generous with its episode count so that'll keep me busy for a while. 

I've never considered reading fan-fic but i might have to cave in and start reading some. Non-canon pony just seems too much like non canon pony. Probably try and get some fanart done as well.

• Brohoof 2

I really, REALLY want there to be an exploration into other countries in Season 4, namely the Changeling and Griffin Kingdoms. I'd love for Changelings to appear again, especially if the episode will be based on the improving on foreign relations, bringing about peace. Sorry, but if Celestia is so willing to give Discord a second chance, then her willing to repair relations with Changelings is not in the realm of the impossible. I can imagine an episode based on an early episode of Young Justice, where like the North and South Korea based countries, the Changeling Kingdom and Equestria's leaders gather at a peace summit to try and work out peace, with who else being the arbitrator (in Young Justice, Lex Luthor) than Discord.

Or alternatively, the episode could focus around racism/speciesm. Whilst it is true that in season 2, we had an episode based around racism, the 'Hearth's Warming Eve' episode between the different races of pony. However, what the show could then do is take it to a new level and actually deal with relations with an entirely different species. As far as we've seen, a lot of species we've seen outside of ponies are EVIIIL, be they dragons (with the only real notable exception being Spike), diamond dogs, or changelings. It would do a world of good if the show dedicated an episode to how some, or better yet, many members of these 'EVIIIL' species are actually good people and are not uniformly bad. True, some species are kind of set up to come across as evil, but one of the big messages of this show is on love and tolerance, so one of the best examples of that is having the Mane Six realize that 'hey, maybe it's wrong to write off every single one of these guys we hardly know as an 'evil jerk'. They are people, with lives and their own family and loved ones and are, in many ways, like us'. The species that this could very well be done with is the Changelings, mostly because they are the species that are most set up as uniformly evil and thus would make it more interesting and compelling than say, the Diamond Dogs.

It also allows the Mane Six to be portrayed as more sympathetic in their distrust and NOT as blind, ignorant bigots as is the case in many fanfictions on this issue, because unlike the incident with Zecora (which was not them being speciesist per say, more fear of the unknown), which was based more on ignorance than hatred, they have more of a founded reason to see all Changelings as the enemy; an army of them, led by their Queen, invaded their country! Unlike Zecora and the different races of pony, there is a solid reason for which they are actively expected to not like Changelings. It does not justify their prejudice entirely, but it makes the audience sympathies and understand them more. No one side is entirely in the wrong.

The Mane Six, in the end, would come to understand that Chrysalis' army is not representative of every single Changeling and that it is wrong to paint all Changelings as their 'enemy'. That they are people, with lives and their own family and loved ones (on a side note, this is why I do not support the hive-mind idea that some fans endorse, because it mostly takes away the opportunity to show Changelings as individual characters). They (the Changelings) are like them (the Mane Six and ponies in general) in many ways.

Their kingdom and culture and society could be revealed to based off that of similarities to Oriental cultures, like Japan and Korea, the rationale for this mainly how Chrysalis' designer, Rebecca Dart was inspired by the work of manga artists Junko Mizuno and Hideshi Hino. Therefore, if we see the Changeling Kingdom in the show it can potentially enable the show writers and animators to explore some East Asian art, architecture and culture. And picture this: Changeling Samurais!

It has many ways in which the episode could be played out:
o    The Mane Six are stranded in an isolated area with a group or family of Changelings.
o    The Mane Six find themselves trapped in the Changeling Kingdom and disguise themselves/They are sent to the Changeling Kingdom as spies and go undercover. Either way, they then get an understanding of what the Changelings' lives are like, and how privileged ponies are in Equestria in comparison to a Changeling's daily hardship and squalor.
o    The familiar scenario of them finding a Changeling baby and have to return it to its family, as examined in detail below. The twist? It's Chrysalis baby! How're they gonna get themselves out of that one, especially as Chrysalis believes they kidnapped her baby?
o    Equestria and the Changeling Kingdom go to, or are at the brink of war.
This sort of thing relates to real life in ways a lot of us may not realize. We often associate entire certain nationalities or groups of people as our enemies because of what their leaders (past or present), ancestors or a select minority of them have done, when in reality, many of them have done nothing to antagonize us and could otherwise be our friends.
Edited by Magic Man
  • Brohoof 12

Well I liked the season premier of S3, but now the wait for S4 shall be unbearable, especially with the fact that S4 is going to continue as part 2 and 3 of the S3 finale basically.

In short its basically a 6-9 months(just guessing) long cliffhanger.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing for that long wait, I guess I'll live through it somehow.

I kinda wanna know when exactly S4 will start partly, but then again i feel like it'll make the anticipation even worse.

I'm getting myself confused now :P.

• Brohoof 1

i heard from somewhere i do not remember where that season four would have humans in it im not sure how i feel about this all i know is that it will destroy all the head cannons

• Brohoof 1

I was literally bawling by the end of the episode. I'm serious. I was like, "How're they going to make a season 4", and, "How'd she learn to fly so quickly?" Thanks for clearing up the first one for me. Did anyone notice the book that Princess Luna levitated at the end of The Crystal Empire was the SAME BOOK that Princess Celestia had for Twilight while they were in that place of Twi's memories?

• Brohoof 2

Oh my Celestia, why do they make us wait for Season 4, It'll take months or something :(

Well I don't have Hub on my TV anyways, maybe I can ask my parents while I'm waiting, and then I'll tell them I watch MLP, so I can get merch and stuff. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

*looks around*

Looksee here, You didn't hear it from me, But there are rumours that Nyx might be in Season 4. I don't have any photographic evidence, But one of the people (I don't know who) read the FanFic Creeping Darkness and was very impressed, Showed it too the others and they are making something from it.. Some people think It'll be Nyx, But we don't know for sure..

Well, I would have to think about what could be new for Season 4. It seems that the episodes for each season were similar.

For Season 1, the episodes were about Twilight discovering friendship. It showed how Twilight was becoming more social and showing how she has become accepted and a leader.

Season 2 showed how the characters were bonding. The characters started to grow more than they did in Season 1. It felt as if the connections got stronger. It also showed that friends can solve problems, no matter how hard they may be. It focused a bit on the adventure side (episode wise). The characters seemed to bond much more when they were on there adventures

Season 3 showed more character develop and focused more on the slice of life than adventures. It didn't focus much on The Friendship aspect and showed the characters going through troubles that any person can relate to. It showed how Twilight is becoming a leader but still remaining true to who she is.

Season 4 will most likely be about how Twilight still remains a Princess and a leader, but still can remain true to her friends. It will focus a bit on how she does overcome things. There will be such a more moving and deeper connection the Mane 6 will gain. Everything will most likely be the same.

Now, let's get down to Humans in Equestria. Someone mentioned that it was a possibility. Here is how it would work:

My Little Pony over the year has had new brony staff who have taken things from the community. But, there is a limit on how far a show can go within a community. Humans in Equestria is most likely impossible. Maybe there is a rare episode, but I am doubting it. The staff can only go a certain limit.

Another thing I want to talk about is music. A lot of people are concerned that the songs are going to not be as great in Season 4. Well, here is the thing. In Season 3, the songs were not the best, because there were not that many. Season 3 is only 13 episodes long. The songs were good, it just was limited. Daniel Ingram is still on the staff and will continue to provide great music until Season 4 is over. It is said that he is leaving after Season 4. What does that mean for Season 5. Many people such as Andy Stein and AcousticBrony could write great music for the series. Sure there might not be Daniel, but we still have talented people within the community that make great music that already fit the show. There are right now a 5th Season confirmed, which brings me to something I want to go over.

So, how many Seasons will MLP have. Well, MLP seems that it will be running for awhile. The community is huge and will most likely keep MLP alive. With more adults involved with this franchise, MLP seems that it will keep flowing. This is animation we are talking about. If you look at Bleach, there were more than 500 episodes. Bleach continues to have a huge franchise, and continue cause it is Anime. There are more voice actor options and people who can do almost perfect imitations of the characters they see. So, the series could go on technically how long everyone remains fans. If the community dwindles, the less Seasons we get. But, what if the community spikes and the series ends up getting better? Well, I am guessing the voice actresses will stay the same. If some leave, we have a vast community of adults that can do the entire series, even if all the voice actresses quit. So, if the series runs for more than 10 seasons, you have to wonder when MLP will go bad? Will MLP be so fan-based that it loses audience members and originality. Will the show produce the same content that it did during season 1 and 2? Probably yes. We have so many great writers and animators that the show can continue to be great. Sure, a lot of the stuff was thought of by the fans. But as long as it is good fan content than I have nothing to worry about.

Also, will the animation change. I have been seeing a bit of change with the animation (small details). Will ever MLP become 3D (I hope not). Will the animation become greater as the older MLP animators quit and have new jobs. I don't know about this but it is quite debatable. I hope that MLP will never lose its classic animation.

That is what I got. I hope to check here often and see what you guys think. Can't wait for Season 4!!!

• Brohoof 4

I don't know about all the other questions, but this pretty much explains says that Twilight will indeed live in Ponyville. 

http://www.themarysue.com/tara-strong-interview/

It's a good read. 

Here's a link for more interviews. 

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/piles-of-tara-strong-interviews.html

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about all the other questions, but this pretty much explains says that Twilight will indeed live in Ponyville. 

http://www.themarysue.com/tara-strong-interview/

It's a good read. 

Here's a link for more interviews. 

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/piles-of-tara-strong-interviews.html

I'd read that interview before but hadn't quite realized Tara had specifically stated Twilight was remaining in Ponyville. That just brings up a whole heap of new questions, the first being "How can they handle royalty living in a small little town?" I'm picturing the library turning into something closer to a castle, with royal guards, and I dunno if I actually like that image or not.

Still, at least we have something to go off of. Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

First, we need to learn what precisely Twilight is a Princess of. Is she the Princess of Magic? Of Friendship? Or is she something else? Is she perhaps the Princess of Knowledge, who teaches all, which is why Celestia said that

Fourth, there's potential for some new villains out there. Starswirl the Bearded, for one, could potentially show up as the Big Bad of season four, a counterpart mage to Twilight's mastery over magic. We've seen how his previous spells, his time travel spell and his half-finished destiny spell both tried to rewrite reality, but we don't know his purpose.

I was just thinking about how Starswirl was stated to have not understood the Magic of Friendship. Pretty intresting that a character who is constantly refered to as this highly respected wizard and important figure in Equestrian history would be ignorant to such a big part of this universe's mythology. I don't know if I necessarily think he'd be a villain, but i definitley want to take a closer look at this guy.

You hit the nail on the head with the "Twilight Sparkle Hour" comment. My major concern with the Twilight Princess thing has always been the possibility that she could be made even more marginilized. I really hope that in the future, more of the adventure stories use other members of the Mane 6 as main characters. FiM is supposed to be about this whole group growing and overcoming conflicts together, which makes it weird when the show constantly signals out Twilight as the most important one.

• Brohoof 5

I'm pretty sure in the S4 premier it's going to be revealed that princesshood is like knighting, and that Twilight is now the equivalent of a real life Dame. This means she can pretty much just continue her normal life, continuing to study (hopefully with the same adorkableness), and pretty much be the same old Twilight + wings. At least, that's what I HOPE. It would be the easiest way to explain her staying in Ponyville without it being forced.

If the season opens with her taking a traditional princess role, then I hope it will only be a temporary part of the 3-part story arc that Meghan McCarthy mentioned, and that by the end, she'll end up in Ponyville again, either as an alicorn or a unicorn. This is my theory, given the rapid pacing of the finale, which felt like it was blatantly setting up for something bigger.

• Brohoof 3

Well, at very least, what we do know about Season 4 does keep the whole "Temporary Alicorn" theory up in the air.

anti-Alicorn Twilight fans, feel free to cross your fingers, especially since it's one of the few things we humans can do that even Alicorns can't.

Just to expand on the lost Changeling baby idea: The Mane Six and Spike come across a lost Changeling baby, or larva, and have to go on a journey to return it to its family. Whilst, like I said, this has been done before, MLP does have a way of doing different takes on these familiar plots. The reasons this troper would like this kind of episode, for MLP specifically are:

• It allows for serious potential world-building, potentially a Changeling Kingdom. Their kingdom and culture and society could be revealed to based off that of similarities to Oriental cultures, like Japan and Korea, the rationale for this mainly how Chrysalis' designer, Rebecca Dart was inspired by the work of manga artists Junko Mizuno and Hideshi Hino. Therefore, if we see the Changeling Kingdom in the show it can potentially enable the show writers and animators to explore some East Asian art, architecture and culture.

• The Mane Six and Spike are forced to confront their own perceptions/distrust of Changelings as their enemies, especially in what they're doing. The typical things would include, "the bitter truth is that this child is going to grow up one day and be our enemy", "Is it then worth all this trouble to bring this child back?", "It's not like we're going to get a "thanks" when we return it", "Are all Changelings really automatically our enemies?", etc.

• We get to see the Mane Six's potential maternal side. Imagine RD's heart eventually melting, despite her resistance, with the little baby.

• A baby Changeling. I mean, imagine how cute it'll look.

• It could even lead up to mindblowing twist; It's Chrysalis's baby! Imagine the look on their faces when they find out they've got the Prince or Princess of the Changelings. And how're they gonna get themselves out of that one, especially as Chrysalis will most likely believe they kidnapped her baby? Not only that, one wonders if she'd be physically able to express gratitude for them returning her baby to her once the misunderstanding is cleared up.
  • Brohoof 2