Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

I think from the ending of Season 3 that we can expect just anything from Season 4. Including Twilight reverting back to her old status.
It would be pretty low-blow from the creators to do such a thing but it could always happen.

One of the perks I loved from Season 2 was that all of Mane 6 got to write letters at the end of the show, breaking away from the traditional ending of a show. It would be awesome that S4 focused more on secondary/background ponies learning lessons.

We could have for exemple an episode where BonBon or Lyra is the main character and, through a series of events involving the Mane 6 in some way, be the ones that learn the lesson and write to Celestia (or Twilight, she's a princess now) about their discoveries. Now knowing who McCarthy's favorite background pony is, you could hope for some more focus on the crossed-eye pegasus.

This is mostly my favorite theory on what S4 will be, altought I also think there probably will be a lot more traveling.

• Brohoof 3

I heard a RUMOR that Season 4 is the last season, anyone know if it is true or not? If it is, I will be VERY disappointed... I started watching MLP: FIM last year around Summer Time, even though I have watched all Episodes, and still watch all the new ones, it will be sad. :c

• Brohoof 1

It all depends on Hasbro actually. If they decide to pay for another season there will be another one, but considering how the order for S4 was passed in the beginning of Q1 (January/February), I don't think we'll have the answer to this one anytime soon.

• Brohoof 2

Well, at very least, what we do know about Season 4 does keep the whole "Temporary Alicorn" theory up in the air.

anti-Alicorn Twilight fans, feel free to cross your fingers, especially since it's one of the few things we humans can do that even Alicorns can't.

I don't know. Since Twilight can writer her own magic now, maybe she can create a spell that will give ponies thumbs.

Gad, can you imagine???  :lol:

Pearls of Wisdom - Good things comes to those who wait.  Crap comes right away.

It would be funny for an episode of Season 4 if Twilight accidently created a spell which had the main 6 including herself turn into temp. human forms the way fans already have done so in little short cartoons and their own art work.

Edited by SingingFluttershy1279

New tweet from Daniel Ingram. Looks like he's very optimistic about Season 4. Of course those who have left or are planning to are unlikely to see this, which means it just leaves the rest of us with more anticipation than ever. (Grumbles) I'm holding you to this Daniel...

Capture.JPG

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

New tweet from Daniel Ingram. Looks like he's very optimistic about Season 4. Of course, anyone who's already left is unlikely to see this, leaving the rest of us with more anticipation than ever. (Grumbles) I'm holding you to this Daniel...

Capture.JPG

To be honest, I can't imagine anyone associated with the production tweeting, "Yeah, S4 is really going to be terrible.  I wouldn't waste my time with it."

For me, I loved S3 and can't wait for S4.  And considering what Faust said about how the original plan was for continued development of all the characters, now I really can't wait!

For those bronies who "left fandom" because they are upset over <insert reason here>, they'll be back.  Of course they will.

Pearls of Wisdom - If 90% of all the scientists who ever lived are alive today, doesn't that mean that 90% of the mad scientists are alive as well?

• Brohoof 1

New tweet from Daniel Ingram. Looks like he's very optimistic about Season 4. Of course, anyone who's already left is unlikely to see this, leaving the rest of us with more anticipation than ever. (Grumbles) I'm holding you to this Daniel...

Well considering he was the best part of the season finale (c'mon, with seven songs, how could he not be!!!), and has also always probably been my favorite member of MLP's production team (besides Lauren Faust when she was still there), I'd take his word for it if I were anypony else with more doubts about Season 4.  For me, though, this only reinforces my excitement for Season 4; thanks very much for the reassuring words Mr. Ingram, and just keep doing your thing!!!  :D

It is never been an issue in my opinion. A couple of ponies are upset over seeing the Twilight transformation, and I think it's sad somehow. Because let's face it, the last episode of S3 wasn't perfect. I was rushed, the friendship issue in this one was too easily solved, and everything went too fast. It is obviously not as good as people would expect it to be but it's great nonetheless.

It's sad to think people are leaving the fandom because they don't like Princess Twilight. It was bound to happen some day, and if those people just intend to complain about how she shouldn't have been promoted, then let them be. I think the fandom is about much more than a change in one of the mane 6.

Ingram saying S4 will be good doesn't do anything to me. I am already pretty confident that it will be, and I don't think he would be talking trash about his employer or his colleagues. It doesn't even add to the anticipation, since it is not an external point of view (e.g. Not from Hasbro).

• Brohoof 2

To be honest, I can't imagine anyone associated with the production tweeting, "Yeah, S4 is really going to be terrible.  I wouldn't waste my time with it."

No, but they're not chained to their desk and forced to promote upcoming seasons on their personal Twitter by Hasbro, either. They could quite easily not say anything at all. If they're going out of their way to say things like this, chances are it's probably legit.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly believe that Princess Celestia sees each of the main 6 to be equally important in their own way. After all there are 6 ponies that stand for the Elements of Harmony, and Twilight just happens to represent Magic that is as strong or perhaps stronger than Princess Celestia and Luna so there for she became a princess just as they happen to be. If for example Twilight was the most important pony why is it that in "Keep Calm and Flutter On" it was Fluttershy that Celestia felt was the pony who could get Discord to change so he'd use his magic for good instead of bad, not Twilight.

Edited by SingingFluttershy1279
  • Brohoof 1

The best news of all to me is that the next season is going to have 26 episodes which I am very glad to hear about. To be completely honest with you there is so much they can work with in this new season and I have so many things in mind. I am very excited for the next season and till then I'll stay here :).

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

I heard a RUMOR that Season 4 is the last season, anyone know if it is true or not? If it is, I will be VERY disappointed... I started watching MLP: FIM last year around Summer Time, even though I have watched all Episodes, and still watch all the new ones, it will be sad. :c

Where did you hear that? It's possisble but based on what Ingram and McCarthy have just tweeted, it dosen't seem likely. We'll have to wait.

As long as the ratings are high and the show keeps making money, they'll continue to make new Pony.  Nice and simple.  Hasbro or whoever it is who makes these decisions is only concerned with that, just like every single other network executive.

As far as I know, MLP is a ratings giant.  It isn't going anywhere.

Pearls of Wisdom - When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me".

• Brohoof 1

Howdy all!

I fer one am looking towards season 4.

What does princesshood means for Twilight?

What will the rest of the ponies will do after Twilight's coronation?

I know September/October is a long wait friends.

The mane 6 travelining to other countries isnt a bad idea.

Neither is other ponies that will get the spotlight.

(Lyra,Bon Bon, Flim Flam Brothers, Gilda, Trixie,Cheerilee, BigMac)

Rainbow Dash teaching Scootaloo how to fly would be cute.

CMCs finally getting their Cutie Marks.

More on the other Maine 6 ponies as well.

Shining Armor & Princess Cadence having a foal.

So many possibilities.

Have faith in the writers & songs will be top notch no doubt.

See ya!!

• Brohoof 6

Howdy all!

I read the highlights from the Writers panel at LPU & its very interesting.

A pity about the reason fer no Rarity episode in season 3.

I thought In Just for Sidekicks she wasnt that happy giving Spike one of her gems as payment to take care of Opal.

A Oh no problem Spikey-Wikey woulda been sweet :lol:

(Spike going :wub:  was cute though)

Though back 2 Applejack eps was pretty cool (Apple Family Reunion & Spike at your service)

Oh well at least the writers heard the plight of the fans & Rarity will have an ep or 2 in Season 4.

See ya!

It's been one week since season 3 Finale:

IT FEELS LIKE IT HAPPENED A YEAR AGO !

I suppose we'll have to rely on the community and some old material to keep us entertained! :P

It's been one week since season 3 Finale:

IT FEELS LIKE IT HAPPENED A YEAR AGO !

I suppose we'll have to rely on the community and some old material to keep us entertained! :P

I'm with you, Jamiequadbike.  I'm glad I have some of my favourite episodes on the DVR so I can go back and rewatch and rewatch.

I'm not a fan of these abbreviated seasons that have gripped the television industry these last few years.  26 episodes should be the minimum.

Pearls of Wisdom - Commandment III: You shall not take the name of God in vain.

• Brohoof 1

Whooo! Spoilers! The things I always look at and then later regret looking at because I already know what's going to happen! :umad: Yay! 

As long as Discord has some sort of part in Season 4, I think it will be great.  Yeah. That's all I need to be satisfied. A Rarity episode would be nice. So would another Fluttershy episode.  ;)

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 1

Well... I know one thing to do... watch all of the episodes again. I'm not sure if I still remember that one split second from episode 6 season 1 *chuckles*
I'm already exited just from the fact it doesn't end with season 3 so thank Celestia for that at least 

I am also hoping that Season four will finally show both the Changeling Kingdom, and also including the Griffon Kingdom too.

Meaning the Changeling Homeland, unlike the conquered kingdom in the comics. I like to see them as Imperial Japan, though I somewhat see them now as a Hunnic nomadic people