Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

Blood. If I see blood I cringe. It's not like I pass out or anything, it just creeps me out that something that was supposed to be inside of your body is.. outside of your body.

Edited by Bronyance

• 6 months later...

In order from most I'm scared of the most to the least one I'm scared of but still paranoid when thinking about it.

Erotophobia, Philophobiawhatever was the name of phobia of drowning, entomophobia, whatever was the phobia of heights, phobia of death, and Sociophobia.

Edited by InspireLavender

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I have a major phobia of Roaches...My girlfriend finds it funny that a big guy like me runs cowardly behind her everytime a roach pops out of the street .-.

Edited by Vulcan

Spiders, snakes, bees and most of the traditional icky stuff. I hate things that crawl, bite, sting or have more than four legs.

I also get seriously woozy at the sight of blood and gore. I could never be a doctor; I'd pass out in a matter of minutes!  :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

Lets see...

Agoraphobia - fear of being in large crowds

Astraphobia - fear of thunder/lightning

Monophobia - fear of being alone

Pseudodysphagia - fear of being choked

Catoptrophobia - fear of mirrors

I'd say that's mostly it, I've probably missed something though... Idk I get scared by jump scares really easily... yeah...

i dont think i have any "phobias".... besides thanatophobia.... I do have a lot of things that I don't like... but those are more aversions than phobias.... an odd thing though, I do have a fear of being near the process of "death" but bodies don't bother me... just them becoming...