Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

I hate heights and bugs which I feel are pretty ordinary. I am also scared of big bodies of water, I will NEVER go on a boat in the sea, ocean, or big lakes. But my phobia of the ocean goes deeper than that. If someone showed me a picture of a wide expanse of water or underwater, I would literally get shivers down my spine and have to look away. So yeah, pretty crazy.

Probably at least the phobia of medical needles. Those things are my worst enemy because I tend to faint or at least form disgusting mental images and burst in tears before or after an injection. Fainting occurs most usually after that though. I can't even remember when was the last time I didn't faint!

Natural waters too, but I can't call that a phobia exactly. Especially swimming in a natural body of water when the bottom isn't visible is enough to make me jumpy. If even lakes have such an effect on me, I can only wonder how oceans would be.  :blink:

Bugs, creepy crawlies, what skitters in the night, slitherers, slimey wimys, whatever you call'em and whatever they are. They do NOT agree with me. I find them facinating from a distence! Close and personal. No. no. no. no. No way, no how, I doubt any  amount of money or stupid gear I'm in, that is off the table of suggestions right away. I don't care if they don't or won't bite. Still no!

Oh, Flamingoes freak me out :') I wouldn't call it a problem as I've never seen one in real life. I probably wouldn't run from one but I wouldn't really like to stand next to one. 

I just don't like the legs >.>

Edited by Kayleigh

I have only three main fears.
-heights

-dark water

-losing my mind

Most people fear things like bugs and spiders and snakes, but I have no fear of that kind of thing. I've frequently picked up spiders the size of a quarter just to look at them closer. xD

I have trichophobia, an uncommon and rather odd phobia which is not a fear, as such, but consists of the morbid detestation of cut hair (especially wet cut hair). Needless to say, I don't like haircuts. :eww:

Eternity is my biggest fear, anything, even if it's good, that might last forever, seems extremely scary to me, being stuck somewhere FOR EVER, knowing there is no release, no end at all, seems absolutely horrifying. 

Oh, and spiders. I usually jump when I see them.

I don't necessarily have a phobia, but my little brother has Trypophobia, which is a pathological fear of holes.

Fun Fact: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, or Pewdiepie, also has Trypophobia and you can watch his video on him trying to overcome his Trypophobia and utterly failing. I had my little brother watch the video and his reaction was hilarious. :D

I have a phobia that i dont like to sleep in luminous rooms. The room must be completely dark for me before falling asleep because i can see very well in the dark as well :)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be afraid of pretty much every animal out there. Now, having had cats and a dog, I'm not scared of them anymore at all. I also hate needles, but not to such an extent that I'd faint from them or something. I just really want to keep them away from me. Lastly...I hate roller coasters. I love heights, but being in an uncomfortable car hurtling towards the ground really, really sucks. I hate that feeling of freefall, and I hate the G-forces. Never going into one again.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...