Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

I am afraid of heights and of spiders(can't even stand them in videogames or movies) >.<

And I a, afraid of failure and making mistakes(especially when it comes to exams)

Edited by PonyPunk

Well I have a bit of Claustrophobia.

I don't really freak out in tight areas, but I have recurring nightmares about walls closing in on me!

I fear failure. Well not entirely. I could care less about a failing grade or project, happens all the time and that's how one learns through failure. But more tied in with a social phobia. I can talk to people all I want, but I can never ask a question because I fear a negative response. I'm not entirely sure on why asking questions specifically scares me and almost nothing else socially.

And ever since a certain user on these forums linked a certain comic that scared the shit out of me, I have now developed a slight fear of scrolling down... :P

• Brohoof 1

Arachnophobia and social phobia.

I don't know if there's a word for it, but I am terrified of being on a small boat in choppy water. I ruined a family fishing trip once because of it.

I have a fear of...

Spiders

Centipedes

Any creature with too many legs

Funnily enough, a "normal" insect with 6 legs is okay with me, I could even pick it up with my hand if I wanted.

Heights

Social Interaction with strangers (I'm perfectly fine around friends)

Injuries to the neck (I have no idea why, every time I imagine sharp blade near my neck it creeps me out)

Edited by Aureity

Well, i have a big problen with syringes needles and any sharp object that gets near me, but i know where it came from, it was when i was 6 a red ant "bited" me and guess what, im alergic, my bronchias got inflamed because of that, so the doctors neded to operate me and put me an "inyection" (i think is like that, i don't knwo a lot of medicarl teminolgy right now, ironic that i will be a doctor so i will know it soon) every 3 days, and that made me a trauma. (wow, neded a lot of google traductor for that little text D: )

I've a fear of paper cuts, random indiscernible sounds, baby dolls and things being in places when I didn't notice them there before. I am also terrified of the thought of my skin being scarred, my body growing in a way that's either too masculine or uneven on either side, developing a mental disorder and having my things stolen or broken. I will deliberately go out of my way to not enjoy myself physically if my iPod's in my pocket or if I fear that I could perhaps injure and scar myself in the process.

Hmm... I didn't thought about that. Maybe my phobia is about bugs and spiders? I really hate flies. They keep buzzing which really annoys me and scares me like CRAZY! What I'm really scared about flies is about their eyes ( I really don't want to talk about it. o_O ) Spiders? It's the Black Widow Spider that scared me the most! I look around the house for those! I'm really scared.

it's only when I see them really close like in pictures but in real life I still don't like it when they lick me. I don't like them because they just seem so wrong and out of place on a cat. they also look incredibly f**ked up.

it's only when I see them really close like in pictures but in real life I still don't like it when they lick me. I don't like them because they just seem so wrong and out of place on a cat. they also look incredibly f**ked up.

Cats are pretty adorable for demons.

They have the claws and that tongue, nevermind all that evil held up in their head.

Any fear of any part of cats is rational if you ask me,

Cats are pretty adorable for demons.

They have the claws and that tongue, nevermind all that evil held up in their head.

Any fear of any part of cats is rational if you ask me,

Thanks, I feel slightly less like a freak now.

I would say Arachnophobia but I'm not scared by scorpions, just spiders. Creepy little critters.

Oh, I also don't enjoy having to walk down my stairs in pitch blackness in case there are monsters at the bottom so I would add the dark in a sort of fashion to the my fears. :)

Edited by Gingerpotato