Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Phobias?

Pinkazoid

I'm absolutely terrified of close-up pictures of spiders and some insects. I'm also scared of those dead ones in glass boxes you see in museums. Every time I see one I cover my eyes and get away as soon as possible.

Well, even irl I'm scared of those things. I think it's the way they look and the way they crawl around.

Whenever I see one, I kill it immediately. I don't care if I'm killing them with my hand or a priceless treasure, I just want the goddamn thing dead. Actually, scratch that, get out of the house and never go in again.

And yet apparantly I don't have arachnophobia (._.')

Anything sharp, especially needles, that I am not holding.

Also, this doesn't classify as a phobia, but I am constantly scared that everyone I know is trying to kill me, generally by poisoning my food or drinks. Fortunately, I can ignore it, at least most of the time.

I don't really like heights, it gets better with time, mostly on ladders. You could even say I have a ladder-phobia? I don't exactly freeze if I discover I'm somewhere high, but I don't exactly poke the sleeping bear, if you know what I mean? Unless I really want to do it, then I'll do just fine. Actually I can recommend to any pony whose afraid of heights to just climb little by little on something, even a ladder maybe? It really helps with the fear.

I don't like spiders like I don't like bees, because they bite, don't freak out or anything though.

The sight of spiders creeps me out, but one thing that would startle me is random noises in the night. I kind of have an active imagination which leads me to believe there's other-worldly stuff in my apartment. My biggest phobia has to be being alone, though. I couldn't cope with that kind of emotional fear.

Darkness.

My mind spawns really scary things usually when im in the dark -_- Mostly being alone in the dark scares me.

And I used to be afraid of that evil doll chuck or whatever. Now I realize how stupid it is. Yet the pictures still creep me out.

NINJAS!

There everywhere I tell you!1!

lul, jk

I don't really have any. Maybe social phobia, but its more I just really dislike most social situations, I'm not scared of them.

Edit: Oh, actually I did get sort-of scared when reading the creepypasta "Squidward's suicide", but not many ppl wouldn't.

Edited by 3p1cd3m0n

Fear is an old enemy of mine that I haven't seen in a good 2 or 3 years, nor do I intend for him to find me or vice versa anytime soon.

However, when I was 10 and younger, I was afraid of

blood, human organs, surgery, doctors, anything to do with medicine, brightly colored animals (y'know, the creepy stuff, like a blue/yellow frog or a white toad or something, not stuff like butterflies), bees, wasps, scorpions, spiders, rabies, cancer, heart attacks, anything with more than 6 legs, brightly colored bugs, chemicals, tight spaces...I could write you a page, but I think you get the picture. Oh, and especially this thing.

Posted Image

Until recently I didn't realize that I shouldn't fear anything, because it's all just a part of life.

I've seen a lot of scary movies...but there is one thing that will wake me up in terror at night.

GHOSTS!

I am a total skeptic...but at night when I'm half awake and the house will creak...I'm outa bed with my hand on the light switch.

I'm not scared of mad killers, or zombies, or the like. With me, the one thing I don't even believe in is the thing that I will have nightmares about.

So what scares you?

Myself

Conflict

Inevitability

Screwing up

Aliens - This one came from a looooong time ago, my evil father scarred me with Alien or something when I was like, 6 years old. O_o

• Brohoof 1

I am scared of

Failing

the world ending

dying

having no friends

family dying

getting in trouble

That actually just sounds like a fear of life it self, but anyways i'm afraid of being alone.