Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ACORN TWAILUIGHT

Viscra Maelstrom

WHAT'S UP POMIES (AKA HOMIES BUT YOU'RE PONIES), CAPS LOCK PONY'S IN DA HOUSE.

NOW AS YOU MIGHT KNOW, ALICORN TWILIGHT WAS AIRED ON THE HUB TODAY. MAYBE YOU DIDN'T LIKE HER. MAYBE YOU DID! BUT DID YOU EVER FUCKING THINK ABOUT HER ROYAL ROYALNESS, ACORN TAWILUIGT?

NO! NO, YOU DIDN'T, BITCHES. YOU'RE ALL SO CAUGHT UP ABOUT ALICORN TWILIGHT THAT YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HER FUCKING MAJESTY OF ROYAL BUSINESS!
WELL, NOT TO WORRY. BECAUSE I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM HER. AND WHAT HER MAJESTICAL REGALNESS OF UNKNOWNESS HAVE TO SAY TO YOU ALL POMIES, IS...

bJgn3DU.png

S U C K   I T   D O W N 

THIS MESSAGE RAPPED TO Y'ALL BY CAPS LOCK PONY, YOUR FRIENDLY UNDERGROUND NEIGHBOURHOOD SUPAH-BLACK-ZEBRA-PIMP.

M1i37.png

note: intentionally over-dramatized to those who take this post too seriously.

• Brohoof 13

Hilarious. I read the topic title and thought; "No... this guy really can't be serious."

Thankfully, you're not. It's good to find humor in our fandom's shortcomings. Good on ya son.

pony please, CAPS LOCK PONY is ALWAYS serious about her regal royalness of unknown variety of hipster-gangsta style-issh.

CAPS LOCK FUCKING PONY RETURNS. HOLY FUCK WE ALL MISSED YOUR POSTS AND SHIT THEY'RE SO FUCKING INFORMATIVE AND SHIT. DO ANOTHER ONE SOON, FAGGOT.

CAPS LOCK PONY IS FUCKING PLEASED TO HEAR THAT BUT UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND DA HOOD HERE CAPS LOCK PONY HAS TO KEEP HIS FUCKING HEAD LOW OR ELSE IT MIGHT GET CHOPPED UP BY GANGSTA PONIES AKA THE HIGH-UPS OR MODS AS YOU CALL THEM.

• Brohoof 2

CAPS LOCK PONY IS FUCKING PLEASED TO HEAR THAT BUT UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND DA HOOD HERE CAPS LOCK PONY HAS TO KEEP HIS FUCKING HEAD LOW OR ELSE IT MIGHT GET CHOPPED UP BY GANGSTA PONIES AKA THE HIGH-UPS OR MODS AS YOU CALL THEM.

YO FUCK THAT SHIT CAPS LOCK PONY. FUCK THE POLICE AND ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

YOU DON'T HAVE O BE LIKE FUCKING BATMAN, ALL SILENT AND VIGILANTE AND SHIT, YOU CAN START A FUCKING REVOLUTION OR SOME DICKSHIT LIKE THAT.

YO FUCK THAT SHIT CAPS LOCK PONY. FUCK THE POLICE AND ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT.

YOU DON'T HAVE O BE LIKE FUCKING BATMAN, ALL SILENT AND VIGILANTE AND SHIT, YOU CAN START A FUCKING REVOLUTION OR SOME DICKSHIT LIKE THAT.

IT'S BEST TO BE ON THE SAFE FUCKING SIDE. I'M AFRAID THAT THIS FUCKING THREAD MIGHT SHIT EVERYTHING UP LIKE YAF DID IN DIAPERS SOME YEAR AGO.

• Brohoof 1

HAhahaa, I seriously didn't know what to think looking at this thread and then I see this post and I scroll down a bit and see a picture of an Acorn with Twilights crown on it.

I think its quite possible you made my day sir, or atleast made it alot better :P. Not that it was necessarily bad or anything already, just ya know what that was hilarious, end of story :P.