Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you like to see as an Alicorn?

Fluffy Pinkie

Well since we just finished the end of season 3 and it's actual reality that Twilight is now an Alicorn i wanted to see just who would you like to see as an Alicorn? It can be anypony you want and any type of pony weather it be a background pony or one of the mane 6. What would you want them to bring to Equestria? Feel free to add pics or drawings of them if you want.

Edited by Rainbowswag4

I would like to see Rarity as an alicorn, so Twilight does not feel lonely as the only alicorn in the Mane 6. Just imagine a Crystal Rarity with wings, that would be awesome.

An alicorn Rarity, would be awesome!

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 3

"...Nopony.

No pony whatsoever."

It doesn't make any sense to me. If it doesn't work for Twilight (and for me it doesn't...so far) I don't know who it would work for. ^_^

I guess it would help if the show explained what it means to be an alicorn, but they've been pretty vague about it.

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone
  • Brohoof 5

I kind of liked the new episode (even if it should have been longer). I don't know though I think I would like to see Fluttershy as an alicorn. I duno I think it would be funny to have everypony bow to her and she gets all self concuose. 

I think it would be humorous if Rainbow lost her wings, but got a unicorn horn. (Not alicorn though, I don't want anymore of that.) I'd like to see her try and live without wings, as well as trying to learn magic with Twilight as her teacher or something like that.

Personally, I think it would be incredible if, in the very last episode of the entire show, all of the mane 6 became alicorns, and Spike was enchanted with magic so that he would have as long a lifespan as they do. This way, the show would end with all of them ascended and with us comforted by the fact that Twilight Sparkle would not outlive her best friends. 

However, I wouldn't want this to happen in any episode other than the very last one. I love the fact that Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn, and the reasons Princess Celestia had for making her one make perfect sense to me. But, it wouldn't really make sense to make the rest of the mane 6 alicorns at this point in time. 

• Brohoof 1

none of them....none of the mane six should be on a pedestal. To me that is what this show is about, friendship and equality...not the so-called 'leader' becoming something more and better than her friends

I know I am in a mini-fury right now...but this ruined a lot for me...I admit it

• Brohoof 2

Har..

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR

If anyone should be an alicorn, it should be NOPONY.

We already have Twilicorn. And I guess Raricorn would be cool..

But seriously. We don't need 4 (or more) alicorns in one sitting.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, Twilight is the only one I could really see it working for. It makes sense with her, in my opinion. But the others would have to grow a bit more as characters first.

Quite frankly none of them. One Mane Six Alicorn is one too many for me. Keep the cast equal both in screentime and importance to the plotline, develop them well, and let's have none of this friends bowing to each other.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity was already an "alicorn" for a day in Sonic Rainboom :P

Really I don't think it makes sense for any of the others... but I'll go with Pinkie, because can you imagine the havoc she'd cause with magic, plus wings for high speed travel and scouting for interesting situations to jump in on?

I'm not too keen on the whole 'you can become an Alicorn' way of thinking. If any others were to appear in the show (-.-), I'd rather it was a newly introduced character with a proper build up to their introduction.

As it stands for the current cast. None of them.

No one. I like the characters as they are, normal everyday individuals who have done amazing feats and nothing else. I'd rather have Alicorns introduced as already being Alicorns prior to their indructions, and preferably always been alicorns. I don't know, I feel that gives potential to write characters who are seen and considered as superior to be debunked and shown to be just like everybody else despite godly power and status. And that being "godly" ain't all that. It's a lesson everyone watching can relate to in a sense, and it's rather realistic too. That being normal and average is fine and you can do great things regardless.

Edited by himanuts
  • Brohoof 1

oh, oh, oh, they can all become Twilight's apprentices and all become alicorns!!!!  Then they will all be equal again!  Right?  Sounds like a plan to me.  (KIDDING)

I do like the idea of working hard and doing the right things to be turned into an alicorn.... rather than just being born into power

Dashicorn is Best Princess. Bow your heads, peasants, for the Princess of Loyalty, Rainbows and Thunderstorms is in your presence.

tumblr_m9ph0hADN01qlz8iao1_500.png
Seriously though, I don't -want- to see anyone become an alicorn, in the show, at least not permanently. I think it'd be funny to have a temporary Dashicorn, like, if Dash had a dream where she was a princess in the place of Twilight or something. I can picture it now. Dash would be laying on her belly up on the throne, in a completely non-regal manner, sighing boredly. Her guards ask her what's wrong, and her advisors tell her it's not princess-like to lay in such poses, but she wouldn't give a fuck. She'd just lay there and groan about how completely boring the paperwork and meetings are like a teenager.

• Brohoof 2

I'd love to see Raricorn, especially after seeing her struggle with managing the weather using her magic. Giving her a set of wings would give her so much more license and much better perspectives when doing her designs.

Though Pinkiecorn would be amusing.

Preferably, none of them. Putting Twilight on a pedestal was a dire mistake.

But if I to choose another... I'd say Fluttershy. It would make a nice contrast to Twilight, and give kind of a "anyone can be a leader" vibe. Plus, she could still be quiet and tend to her animals, to show that being an Alicorn doesn't necessarily make you grand or powerful or superior.

Edited by Metaright
  • Brohoof 2

Somehow it feels like Twilight is getting a lot of heat for improving and getting better, whether or not it was her choice, nor did she flaunt it.

Twilight did not place herself on any pedestal. The whole thing practically screamed "We should always be equal, regardless of the name we hold."

I don't see how the writers deserve so much pain for that...

Do you normally get mad at your friends just because they finally did something you 'didn't really like'?

That's somewhat harsh...

Anyways, for plot reasons, I don't think they should ruin the effect of an Alicorn by making anymore.

For design purposes... Dash makes an excellent Alicorn.

(mainly because it seems princess manes grow longer and that's kinda hawt even tho I prefer RD's usual short mane)

Edited by Sunset Spark

i'd love to see derpy or pinkie pie as allicorns.That would be so cool! pinkie would be more fun as an allicorn!

I would like to see Rarity as an alicorn, so Twilight does not feel lonely as the only alicorn in the Mane 6. Just imagine a Crystal Rarity with wings, that would be awesome.

An alicorn Rarity, would be awesome!

Rarity was an allicorn,in the same episode rainbowdash performs the sonic rainboom.She got wings from twilight's magic.

Just wanted to point that out.:)

• Brohoof 1

I totally think that either Derpy or Spike should become an Alicorn.

I mean, think about it guys! Derpy would pone as an alicorn! And Spike could finally do something useful! It's the perfect plan!

Please dear God almighty nopony else at least not in the show, in fanfics on the other hand anything goes but please no.

Twilight Sparkle eventually becoming an alicorn does make sense because she is the element of magic which is the most powerful element because it is a combination of all the other elements of harmony. But the way they have introduced the concept in the season finale is atrocious still salvagable but atrocious. If they don't turn things around in season 4 then Twilight Sparkle who recently became tied with Applejack and Luna on my best pony list is going to become the queen of Mary Sue's. Even if this works out which I hope that it does making anypony else an alicorn would really ruin the show.