Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

img-1213875-2-Princess_Celestia_angry.pn

You see this face?  This is my "Celestia be not amused" face. 

Look! I learned this from you! :P

<------------------- (avatar)

Did i do well?! Did i? Did i?!

Edited by Concord

:huh: Why in Equestria would I stab you for merely stating an undeniable truth?!?!

Don't know anything about humans myself, but it's hardly surprising that I look foxy as one!  After all, I am the sexiest mare in all the land!  B)

img-1209994-1-l.jpg

That's right, you know you want me!!!  ;)

Do I want you? No, of course I don't. I want all of Equestria.

When will it be my turn to rule again?

Can i get change for a $20?

Eh, sorry, can't do, still scraping together $20 myself for this guy who got me drinks the other night.  I'd left my wallet at the castle and- *snap*  :blink:

:huh: ...

1884899839_1360656488.jpg

DANG IT SLENDY, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!!  I'LL GET YOU YOUR $20 ALRIGHT?!?! :angry:  Sheesh, some ponies have no patience. 

Look! I learned this from you!

<------------------- (avatar)

Did i do well?! Did i? Did i?!

Well done good and faithful subject!  Your princess is pleased.  Here!  I'll show you how pleased I am!!!  :D

245640__UNOPT__safe_princess-celestia_an

That is VERY pleased, let me tell ya!  B)

Hello less sexually-deviant half of my personality.

It's nice to see you again.

<--------

Ah, salutations sexual-predator half of my personality, it's good to see you too!!! :D  Where've ya been, I've been looking all over for you the last few weeks?  Weekends just aren't the same without you.  :(

Are there any actual trolls in Equestria?(if not, I'm assuming you killed them?)

Actually there are, and from what Twilight's told me about them, they're apparently quite good at trolling themselves (whether or not they intend to is a different story)! 

IMG_0212.480x480-75.jpg

I'd like to meet these real life trolls someday!  I feel a certain... kinship with them.  Aside from the whole "being ugly as sin and stupider than dirt" sort of thing. 

Hey Trollestia, I heard that the mission to the Moon was just a fake, can you prove otherwise ?

I can't, but Luna can!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Do I want you? No, of course I don't. I want all of Equestria.

When will it be my turn to rule again?

Well as you should!  It's like dad used to always say; either go big or make everypony else's lives miserable as possible!!! B)  Or something like that...  :ph34r:

Oh, and as for your second question, I'd say :huh:... probably some time this Friday night, most likely after I've downed a bottle or two of scotch; after all, that does always seems to bring you around most Friday nights!!! 

• Brohoof 3

Ah, salutations sexual-predator half of my personality, it's good to see you too!!! :D  Where've ya been, I've been looking all over for you the last few weeks?  Weekends just aren't the same without you.  :(

Well as you should!  It's like dad used to always say; either go big or make everypony else's lives miserable as possible!!! B)  Or something like that...  :ph34r:

Oh, and as for your second question, I'd say :huh:... probably some time this Friday night, most likely after I've downed a bottle or two of scotch; after all, that does always seems to bring you around most Friday nights!!! 

I've been spending some quality time with Twilight's friends, especially Rainbow Dash.

Do you still have that "list" of ponies I made some time back? When was the last time you've used it?

• Brohoof 1

I've been spending some quality time with Twilight's friends, especially Rainbow Dash.

Do you still have that "list" of ponies I made some time back? When was the last time you've used it?

Yeah, still got it; haven't used it in awhile though.  I think the last time was when I was in Applewood; some buckers there made an unflattering documentary about me, so it came in quite handy for tracking them all down.  Course, I don't remember much of what actually happened; I was club hopping for about 3 hours beforehand, and you know how it goes, you're drinking, dancing, drinking, flirting, drinking, popping some pills of unknown origin, drinking, drinking.  Needless to say it's all still kind of a blur, but what I do know is that I woke up the next day in the middle of the San Palomino Desert with an elephant seal, a crapload of cupcakes, and wearing some very risque lingerie that was most definitely not my own.  Oh, and the Applewood City Council issued a city order barring me from entering within 10 miles of the city limits; as if that would stop me from coming back!  B)

Been working on my own to-do list lately, wanna see?  :D

princess_celestia__s_to_do_list_by_johnj

*sigh* It's fun being untouchable, isn't it?  B)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, still got it; haven't used it in awhile though.  I think the last time was when I was in Applewood; some buckers there made an unflattering documentary about me, so it came in quite handy for tracking them all down.  Course, I don't remember much of what actually happened; I was club hopping for about 3 hours beforehand, and you know how it goes, you're drinking, dancing, drinking, flirting, drinking, popping some pills of unknown origin, drinking, drinking.  Needless to say it's all still kind of a blur, but what I do know is that I woke up the next day in the middle of the San Palomino Desert with an elephant seal, a crapload of cupcakes, and wearing some very risque lingerie that was most definitely not my own.  Oh, and the Applewood City Council issued a city order barring me from entering within 10 miles of the city limits; as if that would stop me from coming back!  B)

Been working on my own to-do list lately, wanna see?  :D

princess_celestia__s_to_do_list_by_johnj

*sigh* It's fun being untouchable, isn't it?  B)

Yeah, we've been spending less time together since the reflection pool created me. :(

Yeah, we've been spending less time together since the reflection pool created me. :(

I know, it's such a dang shame isn't it?  I'll tell ya what, let's get all the other Celest's out there together for a night on the town! :D  You, me, Tyrant Celestia, even that boring, vanilla version of me from the show!!!  Oh, here's a list for what we should bring as well: Celestia can handle the alcohol, TC the drugs, you can be responsible for sex toys, and I'll handle the unstable, explosive materials!!!  This is gonna be the best girls night out EVER!!!!!!!!  :wub:

118518__UNOPT__princess-celestia_image-m

If we haven't burned Canterlot to the ground by morning, then we'll know we did something wrong!!!  B)

• Brohoof 1

I know, it's such a dang shame isn't it?  I'll tell ya what, let's get all the other Celest's out there together for a night on the town! :D  You, me, Tyrant Celestia, even that boring, vanilla version of me from the show!!!  Oh, here's a list for what we should bring as well: Celestia can handle the alcohol, TC the drugs, you can be responsible for sex toys, and I'll handle the unstable, explosive materials!!!  This is gonna be the best girls night out EVER!!!!!!!!  :wub:

118518__UNOPT__princess-celestia_image-m

If we haven't burned Canterlot to the ground by morning, then we'll know we did something wrong!!!  B)

If there's one advantage to being me it's that I can't be put on the sex offender register.

• Brohoof 1

Well done good and faithful subject!  Your princess is pleased.  Here!  I'll show you how pleased I am!!!  :D

img-1223697-2-245640__UNOPT__safe_prince

That is VERY pleased, let me tell ya!  B)

Thank you! :P *Hugs*

If there's one advantage to being me it's that I can't be put on the sex offender register.

Ya know what's even better than that?  PUTTING OTHER PONIES ON IT!!!  Oh, oh, I'm going to put Twilight on it right now then tell her it's going on her permanent record!!!  HA!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Thank you! :P *Hugs*

Did somepony say hugs?  :D

mlfw7660-115407_-_artist_john_joseco_cel

• Brohoof 1

Oh, you see! The sugar effects are dissapearing, you're no meanie or troll :P You're nice! :P

No no, make no mistake, I'm still the same troll I've always been; you just can actually appreciate my trolling, that's why I'm nice to you!!!  B)

• Brohoof 1

No no, make no mistake, I'm still the same troll I've always been; you just can actually appreciate my trolling, that's why I'm nice to you!!!  B)

*Mummers*

Or maybe there's another reason why you should be nice to me...

Aww, thank you! I sure wouldn't want to be on your naughty list :P Well, i'll be going now, good night! :P

*walks into his Castle room*

• Brohoof 1

*Mummers*

Or maybe there's another reason why you should be nice to me...

Aww, thank you! I sure wouldn't want to be on your naughty list :P Well, i'll be going now, good night! :P

*walks into his Castle room*

Wait wait wait wait.  What are you doing in the castle?  For that matter, why are you going into the room across from mine?  I coulda sworn that was Luna's room.  Well, I must say things just got... weird.  :ph34r:  Um... just how closely have you been following me lately?  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Wait wait wait wait.  What are you doing in the castle?  For that matter, why are you going into the room across from mine?  I coulda sworn that was Luna's room.  Well, I must say things just got... weird.  :ph34r:  Um... just how closely have you been following me lately?  :huh:

You should take some rest or a vacation, you keep forgeting things to often recently :P And no, Luna's room is over there *Points*, now, Good night! :P

• Brohoof 1

Here, I have a question. There are 18 zebras in the ocean. 10 more join them, 9 of them die, then 1 one of them gets split in half because the zebras were getting super hungry. How many zebras are left?

And don't you dare call Twilight out for this!  :angry:

what the crap is this?!

Molestia, what are you doing here?  Shouldn't you be out doing... :huh: whatever it is you do to ponies in the bedroom (and no, I'm not going to go into details  :mellow:)?

Here, I have a question. There are 18 zebras in the ocean. 10 more join them, 9 of them die, then 1 one of them gets split in half because the zebras were getting super hungry. How many zebras are left?

And don't you dare call Twilight out for this!  :angry:

Oh, so that's how it is! :ph34r:  Look at the spunk on you, calling out the princess!  I see somepony's got quite the pair on 'em.  Ya know, I could just send you to the moon, but I appreciate the balls it took to call me out, so OK, challenge accepted!  B)

mlfw516_131217597312.jpg

The answer is 18 1/2 zebras (that is, if one of the halves was not devoured); however, if both were devoured, then the answer is 18, same as started out.  Either way, there are only 18 live zebras left, with the possibility of a dead half of one remaining.

What?  You think your princess no know math?!?!  WELL YOU'D BE WRONG!!!  :angry:

53743___safe_princess-celestia_animated_

• Brohoof 1

@@Batbrony,

Wrong! The answer is zero!

It's because there are no zebras living in the ocean :D

:wacko: ...

:wacko: ...

:ph34r: ...

:ph34r: ...

:mellow: ...

:huh: ...

B) ...

this_is_the_part_where_she_sends_you_to_

Byebye!  B)

• Brohoof 1

there can only be one princess of the day

I can't imagine why you'd have any problem being the Princess of the Night, considering, ya know, that's when you do most of the things you do to other ponies.  BOOM!  B)

t6f1902_Princess_Trollestia.png