Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Trollestia

Batbrony

Yeah, still got it; haven't used it in awhile though. I think the last time was when I was in Applewood; some buckers there made an unflattering documentary about me, so it came in quite handy for tracking them all down. Course, I don't remember much of what actually happened; I was club hopping for about 3 hours beforehand, and you know how it goes, you're drinking, dancing, drinking, flirting, drinking, popping some pills of unknown origin, drinking, drinking. Needless to say it's all still kind of a blur, but what I do know is that I woke up the next day in the middle of the San Palomino Desert with an elephant seal, a crapload of cupcakes, and wearing some very risque lingerie that was most definitely not my own. Oh, and the Applewood City Council issued a city order barring me from entering within 10 miles of the city limits; as if that would stop me from coming back! B)

Been working on my own to-do list lately, wanna see? :D

img-1225306-1-princess_celestia__s_to_do

*sigh* It's fun being untouchable, isn't it? B)

did that say clop! Clop! Clop!? (U clop? If you know what I mean :) )

did that say clop! Clop! Clop!? (U clop? If you know what I mean :) )

Hey, when you're the princess, you get to do whatever, and I do mean WHATEVER, you want!  B)

45833%20-%20Molestia%20Tyrant_Celestia%2

Ughhh, hey guys, what's happening.  Sorry if I'm in a bit of a bad mood this morning, your princess didn't exactly get the best sleep last night.  Bucking moon was way too bright.  Wait a minute, that gives me an idea!!!  :D

trollestia7.png

DANG IT!!!!!!!!  :angry:   Ughhhhhhhh, buck it,  <_< I need my coffee before I can think up ways to solve this moon problem.  Smell ya later everypony!

So, I hear you molest other ponies? Is that part of your trolling?

Nah, that's my counterpart Molestia's schtick.  She usually comes out after I've had a few too many drinks, so, basically every Friday when Luna and I go barhopping.

tumblr_lly1uiU83Z1qjotd2o1_500.png

So yeah, if I've been hitting the booze real hard, be sure to watch your anus, it may not be entirely safe around me.  B)

Nah, that's my counterpart Molestia's schtick. She usually comes out after I've had a few too many drinks, so, basically every Friday when Luna and I go barhopping.

tumblr_lly1uiU83Z1qjotd2o1_500.png

So yeah, if I've been hitting the booze real hard, be sure to watch your anus, it may not be entirely safe around me. B)

WOAH!! *runs off*
  • Brohoof 1

Are all of your personalities a result of your drunkenness?

Sober: Celestia

2 drinks: Tyrant Celestia

5 drinks: Trollestia

8+ drinks: Molestia

Something like that?

Are all of your personalities a result of your drunkenness?

Sober: Celestia

2 drinks: Tyrant Celestia

5 drinks: Trollestia

8+ drinks: Molestia

Something like that?

(most likely for her!) :D

Buck no, I'm always Trollestia when I'm sober, and don't you forget it!!!  Celestia's that vanilla version of myself from another dimension, or something like that.  NOW BOW TO YOUR TROLLNESS!!!!  :angry:

131343580950-trollestia.jpg

WUT do u do when your not trolling?

(1) Eat cake, (2) get wasted, (3) reckless endangerment and wanton destruction, (4) blame Twilight, (5) rinse and repeat. 

It's good to be the Princess.  B)

DealWithIt-Celestia.jpg

(edited)

Beer anypony?

I'm feeling more in the mood for cider myself.  Oh Applejack!!!

a35ecee9c504ada79b14a90cd1db2b17.jpg?133

:huh: What?  I like my cider delivered in style, and lemme tell ya, AJ always loves earning a little extra money on the side!  B)

Edited by Batbrony

How did you react when you found out your little sister was best princess?

img-1256555-1-art_thou_mad__by_johnjosec

130478048207.jpg

(edited)

You know, Luna and twilight are better princess' than you will ever be!!! (From now on...)

Oooo!.png

Seriously, keep it up bro, I dare ya... I BUCKING DARE YA!!!  :angry:

Prince Blueblood : Aunt For the last time stop setting me up with stallions :angry: 

Oh Bluebutt, don't get so butt-hurt!  Nopony likes you as it is, so you see, I have to troll you 24/7; it keeps my approval ratings relatively stable (yes, all of Equestria really does hate you that much  B) ).

132187489866.png

Edited by Batbrony

Oh Bluebutt, don't get so butt-hurt!  Nopony likes you as it is, so you see, I have to troll you 24/7; it keeps my approval ratings relatively stable (yes, all of Equestria really does hate you that much  B) ).

img-1257810-2-132187489866.png

Prince Blueblood: Aunt Y U do tis?  :(  :(  :( 

Prince Blueblood: Aunt Y U do tis?  :(  :(  :( 

Because I can!  :lol:

62f.gif